Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3066463;
    I wouldn't be surprised if she chooses Jason, dates him for a while and then goes on her own. I don't see her that into either Jason or Jeremy. She wanted Graham and he couldn't handle the mutiple suitors dating his g/f in his mind. Maybe she dumps Jason and starts dating Graham after all is said and done.
    I was wondering the same thing-but that either De tried to work it out with Graham (whom I see the most connection with) or Jeremy, a great guy all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3033657;
    There is NO doubt that D found love - she even states it in the previews of epi 1 - ''I finally found the man that I have dreamed of'' - so all the stuff that she is saying in the interviews and on TV is all BRUU-HAA-HAAAAA
    This has probably already been asked, but do we know for sure WHEN she actually makes that statement? What is she wearing? I wonder at what point in the show we can pinpoint her saying that? Goodness, it's not something from Brad's season, is it? LOL. I wish I still had the 1st episode to rewatch it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3071159;
    This has probably already been asked, but do we know for sure WHEN she actually makes that statement? What is she wearing? I wonder at what point in the show we can pinpoint her saying that? Goodness, it's not something from Brad's season, is it? LOL. I wish I still had the 1st episode to rewatch it.
    I don't know at what point she made the comment you specifically asked about, but I think the full episodes can be viewed on the ABC site.

Also, if you watch her Ellen interview, she is glowing. Her body language speaks volumes about how happy she is, IMO. And, that was definitely filmed after the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3071165;
    I don't know at what point she made the comment you specifically asked about, but I think the full episodes can be viewed on the ABC site.

Also, if you watch her Ellen interview, she is glowing. Her body language speaks volumes about how happy she is, IMO. And, that was definitely filmed after the FRC.
    Where can I find the Ellen interview at?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3071166;
    Where can I find the Ellen interview at?
    I will PM you in a sec!

She is falling in love with Jason & has the best connection with him IMO!

She was infatuated with Graham & that is slowly wearing off as he reveals himself as someone that cannot commit or even wants to at this point!
    I see nothing deeper with Graham at all & IMO there never will be because she will say, mark my words at the FRC that she has fallen in love with Jason without even realizing it was happening!

For me I never saw Graham as hot not at all, he is so not my type, too moody looking, talks very little & obviously gets jealous very easily, good thing Dee says bye bye to him sooner rather than later!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3071167;
    I will PM you in a sec!
    Oh is this a newer interview? can I see too?

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3066463;
    I wouldn't be surprised if she chooses Jason, dates him for a while and then goes on her own. I don't see her that into either Jason or Jeremy. She wanted Graham and he couldn't handle the mutiple suitors dating his g/f in his mind. Maybe she dumps Jason and starts dating Graham after all is said and done.
    That's too funny! First off Deanna noticed Jason long before Graham, and anyone with eyes can see there is nothing beyond attraction with Graham. And with Jason there is attraction as well as love growing, so safe to say who has it in the bag. As for Graham/DEanna connection...haha! I see more of a connection between Barney & Big Bird

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyFan;3071177;
    Oh is this a newer interview? can I see too?
    Nothing new... the show a few weeks after the FRC and I think before the premiere. It is on the very popular site with lots of videos that we can't post links to

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3071170;
    She is falling in love with Jason & has the best connection with him IMO!

She was infatuated with Graham & that is slowly wearing off as he reveals himself as someone that cannot commit or even wants to at this point!
    I see nothing deeper with Graham at all & IMO there never will be because she will say, mark my words at the FRC that she has fallen in love with Jason without even realizing it was happening!

For me I never saw Graham as hot not at all, he is so not my type, too moody looking, talks very little & obviously gets jealous very easily, good thing Dee says bye bye to him sooner rather than later!
    I agree with your opinion. On the DeAnna Tells All, they show the DeAnna and Jason alone time from a different video angle; I really think it is during that time that she confirms with herself that this is what she has been searching for.

Graham & Jeremy, sure I think they're hot,...heck, I think Twilley can be hot at certain times. It's the unique qualities about each of these guys that is attractive--not just the physical qualities.

Grant you, I don't know what happens after DeAnna chooses her F1, but she's very serious about trying to make something work and I highly doubt it would be over quickly. Rumors and speculation are the norm at this time.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road