Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

I wouldn't be surprised if she chooses Jason, dates him for a while and then goes on her own. I don't see her that into either Jason or Jeremy. She wanted Graham and he couldn't handle the mutiple suitors dating his g/f in his mind. Maybe she dumps Jason and starts dating Graham after all is said and done.
    Yup, with donuts!!

People keep mentioning lingering interest in Graham as an obstacle to a real-life relationship with Jason, but I don't agree. That, however, has been debated endlessly on these threads and I don't see the two sides coming together, so I'm not going to get into it here.

As someone who believes the strongest relationship is with Jason, I do see a big threat, however. It's them going from the intense environment of The Bachelorette to $700 flights (with 10 hours of flying time plus airport time) just to spend a weekend together. To me, this is a huge problem. It's not insurmountable, but they're going to have to be extremely motivated to deal with it. Granted, just about every couple faces a geography issue (Travis and whats-her-name being the prominent exceptions), but I think it bears mentioning.
    Bring on The Mole!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;3066593;
    People keep mentioning lingering interest in Graham as an obstacle to a real-life relationship with Jason, but I don't agree. That, however, has been debated endlessly on these threads and I don't see the two sides coming together, so I'm not going to get into it here.

As someone who believes the strongest relationship is with Jason, I do see a big threat, however. It's them going from the intense environment of The Bachelorette to $700 flights (with 10 hours of flying time plus airport time) just to spend a weekend together. To me, this is a huge problem. It's not insurmountable, but they're going to have to be extremely motivated to deal with it. Granted, just about every couple faces a geography issue (Travis and whats-her-name being the prominent exceptions), but I think it bears mentioning.
    If DeAnna and Jason fell in love on the show and actually feel they can make it in the real world, then I think DeAnna will move to Seattle/Kirkland within a few weeks after the FRC aired. She knows it's the only way it can work out. She got lots of advice from Trista, who also moved right away (which nobody expected back then!!). If DeAnna is in love, she'll do ANYTHING to make the relationship with her F1 (which I believe is Jason) work!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

$189
    One-Way
    Per Person
    CHOOSE
    ITINERARY
    Delta Airlines
    Flight 1051
    No Booking Fee on this flight

Atlanta, GA ( ATL) → Seattle, WA ( SEA)
    Non-Stop

Departing ···Sunday, Jul 13, 2008 at 8:30am
    Arriving ···Sunday, Jul 13, 2008 at 10:44am
    Trip Duration ···5h 14m

$189
    One-Way
    Per Person
    CHOOSE
    ITINERARY
    Delta Airlines
    Flight 1061

Non-Stop

Departing ···Sunday, Jul 13, 2008 at 6:35pm
    Arriving ···Sunday, Jul 13, 2008 at 8:52pm
    Trip Duration ···5h 17m

$214
    One-Way
    Per Person
    CHOOSE
    ITINERARY
    Airtran Airways
    Flight 15

Non-Stop

Departing ···Sunday, Jul 13, 2008 at 9:45am
    Arriving ···Sunday, Jul 13, 2008 at 11:59am
    Trip Duration ···5h 14m

IvoryMist, this is great!!! And you know what I love about your flight information? All of them are ONE WAY!!! lol...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3070888;
    IvoryMist, this is great!!! And you know what I love about your flight information? All of them are ONE WAY!!! lol...
    I just checked a roundtrip flight on Delta leaving 7/12 and returning on 7/19 that was $421 - not cheap, but not bad (heck I paid $329 to fly Atlanta to NYC when I go in September). With Delta being based in Atlanta De can probably get flights with them for not overly expensive. Also, I know from some research that Jason works as an account executive for an insurance broker (my sister is also an account executive for an insurance broker and has to travel alot), so if he is like my sister and travels alot because of his job ... he could very use frequent flyer miles to fly to Atlanta. Not saying that this is the case with him ... I just know that it is how it is with my sister and might be a possibility with him.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

FORT Fogey

Adding to all of this that TPTB desperately want/need a "happy ending" with this series. I think that if Deanna and Jason are serious about continuing their relationship, TPTB will help them arrange as much time together as possible. I think deep down they are looking to Deanna for a new "Trista/Ryan" story as that is the only couple they have to fall back on right now and they need something new to shove down the viewers' throats!

ETA: Not that I would mind seeing lots and lots of footage Deanna and Jason's blossoming romance! But, I think they thought they had something super-special with Andy and Tessa, and then, as many expected, Andy turned out to be (in Amanda's words to Matt) a total d-bag! Then, there was of course the whole Brad debacle, followed by what many saw as a complete set-up with Matt's season. Now, they have Deanna and Jason... a couple that already has many, many, many fans routing for them.... TPTB will do what they can to make this work!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3071124;
    Adding to all of this that TPTB desperately want/need a "happy ending" with this series. I think that if Deanna and Jason are serious about continuing their relationship, TPTB will help them arrange as much time together as possible. I think deep down they are looking to Deanna for a new "Trista/Ryan" story as that is the only couple they have to fall back on right now and they need something new to shove down the viewers' throats!

ETA: Not that I would mind seeing lots and lots of footage Deanna and Jason's blossoming romance! But, I think they thought they had something super-special with Andy and Tessa, and then, as many expected, Andy turned out to be (in Amanda's words to Matt) a total d-bag! Then, there was of course the whole Brad debacle, followed by what many saw as a complete set-up with Matt's season. Now, they have Deanna and Jason... a couple that already has many, many, many fans routing for them.... TPTB will do what they can to make this work!
    Agreed. IF DeAnna and Jason are together and content, Fleiss and the Bachelor franchise will try and capitalize on it. However, I cannot see DeAnna or Jason faking a relationship, so if it's over, I suspect we'll find that out sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3071131;
    Agreed. IF DeAnna and Jason are together and content, Fleiss and the Bachelor franchise will try and capitalize on it. However, I cannot see DeAnna or Jason faking a relationship, so if it's over, I suspect we'll find that out sooner than later.
    I suspect they are still together because can you imagine finale night otherwise? Someone stated ATFR is on immediately following the FRC. What a buzz kill - "We're really glad you enjoyed watching us fall in love and all, but sorry, it's OVER!" I can't see Fleiss doing that, but then again who knows?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3071131;

I agree. I don't see Deanna "faking it" with any of these guys, and especially not Jason! I think from her post-FRC interviews that she seems very happy and content and is playing up the "suspense" of whether or not she chose anyone (at the request of TPTB).

Hopefully it is not just wishful thinking, but I think we are going to have a very happy and romantic AFR show in a few weeks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chellep;3071139;
    I suspect they are still together because can you imagine finale night otherwise? Someone stated ATFR is on immediately following the FRC. What a buzz kill - "We're really glad you enjoyed watching us fall in love and all, but sorry, it's OVER!" I can't see Fleiss doing that, but then again who knows?
    I really hope you are right and agree about the whole "buzzkill" aspect! But, I don't put anything past Fleiss. My only concern is that it is usually very obvious when the couple is no longer together from their post-FRC interviews, and that part has me a little concerned. But, I am trying to stay optimistic and hoping that the immediate AFR is just to continue the romantic FRC and bring us all up to speed on how happy Jason and Deanna are right now!
    Last edited by Just Sayin; 06-21-2008 at 10:29 PM.