Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by redrose;3037453;
    Can someone bring me up to speed about what Jesse mentioned to De at the meet and greet - a reporter from New Jersey wrote a nasty blog about her? What's that about?

Thanks!
    he said he decided not to look her up on the internet because some reporter from NJ could have written something nasty about her that was not true, it was hypothetical...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3037550;
    he said he decided not to look her up on the internet because some reporter from NJ could have written something nasty about her that was not true, it was hypothetical...
    In hindsight, with all the rumors now about Jesse, I wonder if he wasn't also talking about himself being the subject of untrue things written about him by someone elsewhere that didn't have a clue. I think we have all had someone say or write something about us that wasn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3038107;
    In hindsight, with all the rumors now about Jesse, I wonder if he wasn't also talking about himself being the subject of untrue things written about him by someone elsewhere that didn't have a clue. I think we have all had someone say or write something about us that wasn't true.
    or perhaps he knew there would be some kind of internet rumor started and wanted to let her know what he thought of internet rumors?

FORT Fogey

Or maybe he was running interference knowing it would come out about him hawking merchandise on the show and wanted us to think it was just a nasty internet rumor!

I assume that Deanna filmed the DTA special this past weekend in LA.

Wonder if any of the guys filmed a part as well. Didn't the press release say that some of the final bachelors share their thoughts and memories?
    Fans of the series will also get to see the dates from the bachelors’ perspectives and get their points of view on how all the drama unfolded.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3049750;

Wonder if any of the guys filmed a part as well. Didn't the press release say that some of the final bachelors share their thoughts and memories?
    My guess is that they'll show the PI's that we see and not interview them specifically for this show but you never know. I think it would be interesting to see.

Hmm. I had not thought of this possibility and just assumed that they would use PI and ITM's from the guys during the show. but, this could make the article by Jeremy's brother make a little more sense. He said something about filming just getting wrapped up and there were rumors of Jeremy being sighted in LA. If this was the case, they would definietly not have them all there at the same time, and I think it woud be too expensive to bring in the guys...

Wasn't Jeremy spotted by a few different posters in LA this past weekend ?

I think it makes more sense for Jason and Jeremy to be F2, because if Jesse is in the finale we know she will choose the other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyFan;3066439;
    I think it makes more sense for Jason and Jeremy to be F2, because if Jesse is in the finale we know she will choose the other guy.
    This is the F2 I would be guessing at this point if it weren't for the insider info we've had posted all over this board.

I know several casual viewers and they're convinced Graham and Jeremy are F2. Wont' they be SHOCKED!!!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono