Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3034001;
    Well, I think it is because not everyone reads every single post, they may just skim over the page and then comment so it would be missed. I have my posts set to 100 per page and I cover more territory that way and always try to resume on the page I left off previously so as to not miss info like that.
    Same with me. I guess that is why I just didn't understand it before.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3033903;
    cupcakes provided us with this excerpt from an interview a while ago:

Have you found the man you were looking for?

I can tell you that Iím very happy with the way the show has ended, and you cannot see me smiling right now.

Are you going to bring him back to Newnan?

ABC publicist breaks in: She canít answer that. Sheís told you all sheís allowed to say. Itís natural thing for you guys to ask, she just canít go any farther than that right now.

Which lead me to believe that she was not free to say anything until ABC said it was time too. This is nothing new, we see it every show but seem to hope/expect affirmation from the first interviews and they always wait until about now to start disclosing the info - just a PR maneuver I am sure.
    Exactly right. I believe that, with each series, TPTB decide how they are going to "market" (or in Brad and Jen's cases "disguise") what happened. Matt was encouraged to share early on about being in love and they started touting the "most romantic proposal ever" (NOT). This time, they want to keep folks guessing, or to avoid being thought of as too predictable so Dee is told she has to toe the party line of "being happy with the outcome".

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3033657;
    There is NO doubt that D found love - she even states it in the previews of epi 1 - ''I finally found the man that I have dreamed of'' - so all the stuff that she is saying in the interviews and on TV is all BRUU-HAA-HAAAAA
    It could be ,that she thought she found the man of her dreams, back then, but since the show is done , maybe she realizes she thought wrong. It would be nice to hear her say she IS in love, and not just how happy she is with the way the show ended. I wonder if she is still with her F1. The real world could be a totally different fairytale. IMO.

DeAnna herself said a couple of times that she LOVES surprises and I've heard the same thing from people close to her. She doesn't want us to know (she didn't even tell her sister!!), she wants her family, friends and all of us to see a love story unfold. And if a love story is what we get out of this (and right now I absolutely believe we will) then kudos to her for not giving it away!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Rosedi;3033690;
    As a total Fort newbie, I'm going to just dive in here!! IMO, Jason's son must be very accepting/flexible in temperment for his Dad to take off on this "amazing journey" in the first place. Seeing how warm Jason is with his son, I feel he has brought up a beautiful, tolerant and dare I say, adaptable young boy : ) IF Jason is anywhere near the warm, honorable man he appears to be from what we get from Mr. Fleiss, he & De can definitely make time, space, a child work out and meld into a family !

OK, how did I do ???
    Welcome to the FORT! We are so glad to have you here! You did wonderul and this was a great first post!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Fogey

My prediction, for Deanna, is that the relationship she chose will not last long at all. Ellen will open a door for work in the entertainment business and we will hear of her moving to LA in the near future. And good for her, nothing wrong with this at all. This show will have opened a whole new chapter in her life. She is at ease in front of the camera and her personality is strong enough to make a go of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;3035379;
    It could be ,that she thought she found the man of her dreams, back then, but since the show is done , maybe she realizes she thought wrong. It would be nice to hear her say she IS in love, and not just how happy she is with the way the show ended. I wonder if she is still with her F1. The real world could be a totally different fairytale. IMO.
    I was wondering if she chose Jason and then after making her choice, found out that Jesse made it all the way to F2 and she didn't know anything about the promotions and girlfriend. What a shock that would have been to her - that she thought he was sincere and found out otherwise.

So, maybe she just wants to wait and find out if something else was unknown about Jason....... But, I think he is the real deal; so she will end up announcing it eventually. But, it will take a while I think.

Otherwise, we are back to the handler giving this comment during an interview that cupcakes found for us way back on the media thread.

"Have you found the man you were looking for?

I can tell you that Iím very happy with the way the show has ended, and you cannot see me smiling right now.

ABC publicist breaks in: She canít answer that. Sheís told you all sheís allowed to say. Itís natural thing for you guys to ask, she just canít go any farther than that right now"

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3036161;
    My prediction, for Deanna, is that the relationship she chose will not last long at all. Ellen will open a door for work in the entertainment business and we will hear of her moving to LA in the near future. And good for her, nothing wrong with this at all. This show will have opened a whole new chapter in her life. She is at ease in front of the camera and her personality is strong enough to make a go of it.
    hmmm, shoepie, your prediction sounds very plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3036165;
    I was wondering if she chose Jason and then after making her choice, found out that Jesse made it all the way to F2 and she didn't know anything about the promotions and girlfriend. What a shock that would have been to her - that she thought he was sincere and found out otherwise.

So, maybe she just wants to wait and find out if something else was unknown about Jason....... But, I think he is the real deal; so she will end up announcing it eventually. But, it will take a while I think.

Otherwise, we are back to the handler giving this comment during an interview that cupcakes found for us way back on the media thread.

"Have you found the man you were looking for?

ABC publicist breaks in: She canít answer that. Sheís told you all sheís allowed to say. Itís natural thing for you guys to ask, she just canít go any farther than that right now"
    Of course she can't. There is a twist at the end, or there isn't a fairytale ending. , IMO If there was, Fleiss would want her to go further.

FORT Regular

Can someone bring me up to speed about what Jesse mentioned to De at the meet and greet - a reporter from New Jersey wrote a nasty blog about her? What's that about?

Thanks!