Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2978473;
    He has quite a few modeling pics up. I'm picking up on a creep vibe as well...
    I'm wondering if he is the one that kate alluded to

Paul looks like a young Aaron Burge

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2978480;
    Right but the placing for him coming out of the limo (16 I believe) is in the right spot for most of the shows. Also, while Russ did say that he also brought her a gift (ie: oyster guy) so I'm changing my mind on that. I think he could be F1 or F2.
    Lynn :nono , no more F3 talk about Jeremy . Let us dream a little bit .
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by Waverly10;2978077;
    Ok - Well I have been reading here for awhile and posting on that other board (JU) only. But I feel DeAnna is worth the commitment I know FORT to be!! So, here I am.

I would check Jon out as the loaded skeezy guy that Kate was talking about. In the group photo his suit looks very expensive and he is from SC. He is in hotels or hospitality but that could be a cover for his family owns hotels.

I hate to besmirch him so soon, just something to check into!!
    Welcome Waverly!! Glad to have you join us!

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2978481;
    I'm wondering if he is the one that kate alluded to
    We have him listed as 38 but his myspace says 33...

Also, most of his friends look creepy as well... :/ All of his photos are new too.

His account sign up date was 04/02/08. That could be a time frame of when he got kicked? Any ideas?
    Last edited by TazoChai; 05-08-2008 at 03:00 PM.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2978491;
    Lynn :nono , no more F3 talk about Jeremy . Let us dream a little bit .
    the problem with limo placement is that even though we see what order the pictures are taken in which gives us the correct order...its usually edited differently and we see them arriving in a different order
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Bringing this forward, with more information, again, in hopes that the posters can provide the name of their guy now that they have been released to the public. Last names would be great

flybylove has posted that a Dallas based real estate lawyer might have made the show. That he's also part Native American. She has seen him on the NY billboard. He sounds wonderful and I think we are all, collectively, in love with him He also loves his momma; he's very, very tanned and only just started returning calls recently. Jeremy Anderson

carolina girl has posted that she believes a guy originally from North Carolina could be our professional basketball player or that there are two other ways they could have tagged his occupation. She has seen him on the NY billboard. He also sounds completely adorable and, according to her, he just got back this past weekend. Graham Bunn

ooohshiney has posted that her guy is not the same guy as flybylove but he is also from Dallas?. That he not a lawyer. She also said that we will either love him or hate him. She told us that, via her friend, that there is a lawyer from Dallas and a football player named Ryan. She also said that he's only been back for about a week or two. Twilley (Blaine)

ordinarygurl has posted that she knows one of the Bachelors too. He could be from Texas because that is where she is posting from. We don't know much beyond that. Chris

andi7even has posted that she knows one of the Bachelors. She has said he is great, genuine and handsome and has posted photos. That he loves his momma. Ryan Hoag

moxie345 has given information on Paul from Edmonton, Canada. She went to school with him. He is a sales manager, he's outgoing, was the class clown and there is a photo posted of him in this thread. He is also Speedo guy and he makes it past the first night. Paul from Canada

girly girl27 said that she knows Paul and used to date him. Paul from Canada

Kate's blog (from Andy's season) [via Buckeyedgal007] claims that she knows a friend of a friend who knows a guy on the show. That he's loaded but he's a total sleeze.

HowRYa posted that a friend who has a cousin who has a son made it on the show but he was cut the first night.

kwtaylor posted that her new favourite cousin is on the show but didn't have any more details than that.

Jesterdsp found Ryan Hoag, the football player, on wikipedia. There is a picture posted with he and Jesse (Bachelor fame) at a watch party in this thread. Ryan Hoag

mommyof2poodles posted that the friend of a cousin's child? knows someone who went to the second round of interviews and he hasn't been seen in awhile. He is 28 and shy and mentioned how much he liked DeAnna and wanted to meet her so someone nominated him. Luke

SweetElvira said that she has a slight friendship with someone who knows one of the guys who went to the second round of interviews. Status?

KendraK is the poster, I believe, who found Jesse the snowboarder by a comment he made on his myspace. His photo, and the status of his on again, off again, lovelife, are all posted here. According to the information he actually makes it to the home town dates. Jesse

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2978496;
    We have him listed as 38 but his myspace says 33...
    I think that Jon's age could be off as well. ABC says 35, but a news article I found from earlier this year says 27.

Quote Originally Posted by Waverly10;2978505;
    I think that Jon's age could be off as well. ABC says 35, but a news article I found from earlier this year says 27.
    well thats interesting and it could be an accident on the part of the ABC press release team ( we know they can't spell) or it could be on purpose to make it harder to locate these guys on the internet
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Kate's blog (from Andy's season) [via Buckeyedgal007] claims that she knows a friend of a friend who knows a guy on the show. That he's loaded but he's a total sleeze. Me thinks this is Spero

mommyof2poodles posted that the friend of a cousin's child? knows someone who went to the second round of interviews and he hasn't been seen in awhile. He is 28 and shy and mentioned how much he liked DeAnna and wanted to meet her so someone nominated him. Luke A post a woman made on his myspace suggests that he has been home since April 6-7 so it means he doesn't make it far, if at all.