Page 2 of 293 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assuming we have a back to back film schedule and Dee is in CA for "where are they Now?' special, I came up with a rough schedule to be looking out for our sluethers!

Saturday 3/22/08 25/15 Cut
    Sunday 3/23/2008 off

Mon.-Thurs 3/24-26 Group dates
    Friday 3/27/08 15/12 Cut

Sat. 28th thru 30th Group dates
    Monday 3/31/2008 RC 12/9 Cut

Tuesday-Friday 4/1 thru 4/4 Group and Special dates
    Saturday 4/5 RC 9/6 Cut

4/6 thru 4/9 Special Dates
    4/10/2008 Saturday RC 6/4 Cut

Travel Date 4/11/2008
    4-12 HomeTown
    4-13 Home Town
    4-14 Home Town
    4-15 Home Town
    4-16 Travel
    Thursday 4-17-2008 RC 4/3 Cut
    Friday 4-18-2008 Travel for Fantasy Dates

4- 19 Fantasy Date
    4-20 Fantasy Date
    4-21 Fantasy Date
    4- 22 RC 4/3 Cut

4-23-2008 Wednesday Travel to Georgia
    4-24-25 Meet Dee's Family and Last chance dates

Saturday April 26th FRC

This should give us approximate days to watch out for news and sightings!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2829303;
    SWeetElvira please remind us of what you overheard. I vaguely remember you saying something about a really nice guy....
    Sure thing! Here's what I wrote in the non-spoiler area:

I seriously think I overheard a snippet of conversation by a possible suitor candidate for Deanna's season. Since I know ABC and Fleiss monitor this site HI, ABC AND FLEISS-FOLKS!!!, I'll not describe him, because I don't want him to get in trouble for talking in a place where he could be overheard. But if I see him when they reveal the guys, when it's also too late for ABC and Fleiss to intervene, I'll let you know.

He's attractive, seemed kind of sweet, and was about the right age for her. He was telling a person who seemed to know him well that he was ready to focus on his love life now that [professional accomplishment] was behind him, he had at least one more level of interviews to go through to be chosen, if he did "the show" he'd try to keep his head on his shoulders, and he didn't "see anything wrong with this" as "a way to meet a woman." I'm inclined to think he was recruited in some fashion. I'm not sure what this could be other than The Bachelorette.

I realize this is vague and doesn't really tell you anything, but I'm saving identifying details until it's too late for ABC and Fleiss to screw him over for having a normal conversation in a normal environment.

That was post #633. Also, in post #685, someone mentioned another young man who was going to the second round of interviews. And we pieced together that her young man and my young man were talking about the same timeframe for those interviews. I haven't the slightest idea how many suitors are interviewed in the second round, so I don't know what the odds are for these men, but I'm hoping at least one of the two goes through.

If I were young enough and single enough, I'd definitely make an effort to at least get acquainted with the man I overheard. If he makes it through, he could be a fan favorite. We'll see!

i think filming may begin next week

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2829458;
    i think filming may begin next week
    Is my Thursday the 13th prediction correct?

Wow, sleuthing two shows at once is something!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

But if I see him when they reveal the guys, when it's also too late for ABC and Fleiss to intervene, I'll let you know.
    Well as we learned from the Firedrake fiasco, you should only let us know once the finale has been filmed and Fleiss cant force him to flee. (Sorry, couldnt resist the alliteration.)
    He was telling a person who seemed to know him well that he was ready to focus on his love life now that [professional accomplishment] was behind him, he had at least one more level of interviews to go through to be chosen, if he did "the show" he'd try to keep his head on his shoulders, and he didn't "see anything wrong with this" as "a way to meet a woman." I'm inclined to think he was recruited in some fashion. I'm not sure what this could be other than The Bachelorette.
    Well it's nice to know that at least some of the guys are doing this in order to meet a pretty special woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2829237;
    There is a report in her regular thread this morning that her myspace has been shut down. I think with that and, along with an earlier finding that the crews were hired for back to back filming, that it is close to filming now. That will mean, though, a longer edit time from the conclusion to the start of the show. I guess, because we don't have a start date yet, or do we? Does anyone have information on a start date?
    I'll just checked on the myspace of the production guy I found for the Bachelor.. so far he doesn't have the Bachelorette listed as a job.. I'll keep checking. I can't believe they had her shut her myspace down. You'd think Fleiss would let someone else run it as a fan site.. hmm..
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Deanna had a comment on her myspace blog that this was her last blog (re: the Mar 10 show) and a few days later, the site shut down. We know she was part of the "where are they now" filming, but it wasn't all going to take place in LA - local crew was also going to be used. The website for Jeckyl and Hyde has been advertising for a full time waitress for several weeks
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Sweet Elvira... I recommend you also watch for when the home visits are for Deanna's round, because you just might spot the production crews in town... Just a thought.

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 1:48 PM ABC’s popular series "The Bachelorette" is searching for America's most eligible GREEK men. The producers and DeAnna are looking for Greek men who are ambitious, charming and successful and who are looking to settle down. It's a tall order to fill, so if you or someone you know fits the bill and wants to find love, please message me or call me.

Thanks!

Casting Producer
    The Bachelorette 4
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

That is cutting it pretty close, but I suppose the casting agents work best under pressure. Excellent find, Jelle!

I wonder if the fantasy dates will be in Greece? I will have to check out the temps there to see if that is a possibility.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas