Page 14 of 293 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;2885451;
    I can't wait as well. Bring on DeAnna's season and the end of cat fighting.
    At least with men, we won't see that. Maybe some partying.
    The funniest ever is when they took the guy that was drunk and passed out on a mattress and left him on the lawn. Not to mention some nice eye candy. Maybe they could just do some Bachelorette shows back to back to give us a break. It is so much, same old same old, really.
    I agree, especially with the back to back Bachelorette shows, and the "same old" comment. I was bored with the Bachelor show last night. What a disappointment it was! I did miss the first half hour of it as I forgot about the time change. Anyway, bring on De Anna!

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

OHHHH....I am so beyond excited for DeAnna's season to start...and a 2 hour premiere...all the better. I hope she has some wonderful men, who know what they want, have great senses of humour, and they really are there for the right reasons. I am so excited for her, and I wish someone would spill something regarding it all. It was so much fun sleuthing for Matt's season once his friends started posting, and we got the pictures of them in Vegas that someone posted on here. Wish someone had something from DeAnna's season to share and for us to sleuth. May 19th, can't come fast enough for me!
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2884754;
    "The Bachelorette" (Special two-hour season premiere on May 19)

THE BACHELORETTE SPECIAL TWO-HOUR PREMIERE MONDAY, MAY 19 (9:00-11:00 p.m.) - Millions of viewers watched DeAnna Pappas, 26, suffer through a painful, last-minute rejection by Brad Womack on the last season of "The Bachelor" -- earning her the sympathy of women everywhere. Now DeAnna will have the last laugh as the tables are turned and she gets to choose from among 25 bachelors in her own bid for true love, when "The Bachelorette" returns to the ABC lineup. This is the fourth edition of the female version of ABC's popular romance reality series. The brunette, brown-eyed real estate agent from Neunan, Georgia, became an immediate fan favorite and she was the final woman remaining on the finale of "The Bachelor" in November. The ending proved to be a huge shocker though, when Womack didn't select any woman a first in "Bachelor" history. "The Bachelorette" will regularly air Monday nights from 8:00-10:00 p.m. Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and David Bohnert are the executive producers.

Breaking News - ABC ANNOUNCES ITS SUMMER SCHEDULE WITH THE PREMIERE OF EIGHT ORIGINAL SERIES | TheFutonCritic.com
    Thanks for sharing Cupcakes! Bachelorette show, 25 men, yummy!

Check out the bolded part of the press release. Does this mean that all of the episodes will be 2 hours or is it too early to tell?

FORT Fan

I am so looking forward to this - it will be my first Bachelorette!

Quote Originally Posted by macbajan;2885721;
    I am so looking forward to this - it will be my first Bachelorette!
    Oh, you'll have such fun! (Probably, since I don't actually know you.) I much prefer the B'ettes to the B's.

I am beyond excited for her season! .. I can hardly wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2885720;
    Thanks for sharing Cupcakes! Bachelorette show, 25 men, yummy!

Check out the bolded part of the press release. Does this mean that all of the episodes will be 2 hours or is it too early to tell?

If we get regular 2 hour episodes I will be too overjoyed for words!

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2885756;
    If we get regular 2 hour episodes I will be too overjoyed for words!
    I would be too!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Just a thought....
    Do you think that perhaps filming is going so well (i.e. they see a real love connection) that maybe this is the reason that we will get 2 hr episodes for Dede's season?? If filming started just after Bach 12 wrapped then they would be well into it and have a good feel for how things are going.

**crossing fingers**

Do we know they'll all be 2-hour episodes, or just the premiere? They're starting the new season of The Mole the following week, but that's already scheduled for 10. It would be great to get 2-hour episodes!