Page 13 of 293 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

Yay, a two hour season premiere!!! Now that sounds promising Can't we just skip April this year (sorry for those who are born in April) and have May 1st today? That would make it less time to wait for DeAnna's season I hope they gave her some amazing guys...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fan

Jammie,
    Good to see you posting again!

Does anyone know the shooting schedule - specifically when they would be meeting her parents. I can keep a close eye on the news. They will mention "so and so is shooting in town". I would be glad to pass along any info that may show up.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2884754;
    "The Bachelorette" (Special two-hour season premiere on May 19)

THE BACHELORETTE SPECIAL TWO-HOUR PREMIERE MONDAY, MAY 19 (9:00-11:00 p.m.) - Millions of viewers watched DeAnna Pappas, 26, suffer through a painful, last-minute rejection by Brad Womack on the last season of "The Bachelor" -- earning her the sympathy of women everywhere. Now DeAnna will have the last laugh as the tables are turned and she gets to choose from among 25 bachelors in her own bid for true love, when "The Bachelorette" returns to the ABC lineup. This is the fourth edition of the female version of ABC's popular romance reality series. The brunette, brown-eyed real estate agent from Neunan, Georgia, became an immediate fan favorite and she was the final woman remaining on the finale of "The Bachelor" in November. The ending proved to be a huge shocker though, when Womack didn't select any woman a first in "Bachelor" history. "The Bachelorette" will regularly air Monday nights from 8:00-10:00 p.m. Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and David Bohnert are the executive producers.

Breaking News - ABC ANNOUNCES ITS SUMMER SCHEDULE WITH THE PREMIERE OF EIGHT ORIGINAL SERIES | TheFutonCritic.com
    I can't believe that the ABC PR dept. is so bad at fact checking. The town is Newnan not Neunan. I know it may sound silly but they are supposed to be professionals aren't they.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvmyboys;2885207;
    I can't believe that the ABC PR dept. is so bad at fact checking. The town is Newnan not Neunan. I know it may sound silly but they are supposed to be professionals aren't they.
    No joke...two seasons of getting the spelling wrong! Sheesh!

I am excited for this! DeAnna is sweet but also a bit of a ba*l buster, which I like. I wish her the best in finding a great guy, and for all of our sakes I hope he's hot. Ahem.

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28;2884877;
    Jammie,
    Good to see you posting again!
    Hey sluether! It's GREAT to be back here with all of you.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Can I just say that I am dying here with absolutely NO spoiler info coming out about DeAnna's filming that is going on right now. Come on folks....throw us a bone!!!!

I can't wait as well. Bring on DeAnna's season and the end of cat fighting.
    At least with men, we won't see that. Maybe some partying.
    The funniest ever is when they took the guy that was drunk and passed out on a mattress and left him on the lawn. Not to mention some nice eye candy. Maybe they could just do some Bachelorette shows back to back to give us a break. It is so much, same old same old, really.

Two-hour premiere! Yea!!

I'm excited we get to see DeAnna and all those cute boys.

I love this girl and hope she finds a great great guy!
    Ain't Love Grand!