Page 12 of 293 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2884537;
    Whoo-hoo we have an air date!!! Come on May 19th!!!
    I know! I am excited too! After this show is finished, hers will not be long after that! YAY!

There is a description for the episode (it doesn't say much but stuff about DeAnna) from abc dot com. Can I post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2884538;
    I know! I am excited too! After this show is finished, hers will not be long after that! YAY!

There is a description for the episode (it doesn't say much but stuff about DeAnna) from abc dot com. Can I post it here?
    Please do!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee!

I don't think we have a media section yet for Dee so surely it would be OK since it's the only Dee thread in the spoiler section!
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

no leaks yet on the Men who were casted for her show? Usually there is a friend or sibling , that comes on with some inside info. Does anyone have anything on The "hunks" casted . Please come forth.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2884636;
    no leaks yet on the Men who were casted for her show? Usually there is a friend or sibling , that comes on with some inside info. Does anyone have anything on The "hunks" casted . Please come forth.
    Oy, I've seen all the men but I can't post it here or I'll get in trouble. Send me a PM!
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Hey ya'll, nevermind. The men aren't Dee's men. They are from a former season best forgotten (so I hear!). Sorry ya'll!
    Cheers, Jammie

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2884702;
    Hey ya'll, nevermind. The men aren't Dee's men. They are from a former season best forgotten (so I hear!). Sorry ya'll!
    It's okay! Trust me, the show is best forgotten and now we call her, SWSNBN..

Jammie, I am loving the avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2884702;
    That's okay. It was a nice thought. Hurry May 19.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2884706;
    It's okay! Trust me, the show is best forgotten and now we call her, SWSNBN..

Jammie, I am loving the avatar!
    Thanks! I keep messing with it and surely by the time the season starts, I'll have it just right!
    Cheers, Jammie

"The Bachelorette" (Special two-hour season premiere on May 19)

THE BACHELORETTE SPECIAL TWO-HOUR PREMIERE MONDAY, MAY 19 (9:00-11:00 p.m.) - Millions of viewers watched DeAnna Pappas, 26, suffer through a painful, last-minute rejection by Brad Womack on the last season of "The Bachelor" -- earning her the sympathy of women everywhere. Now DeAnna will have the last laugh as the tables are turned and she gets to choose from among 25 bachelors in her own bid for true love, when "The Bachelorette" returns to the ABC lineup. This is the fourth edition of the female version of ABC's popular romance reality series. The brunette, brown-eyed real estate agent from Neunan, Georgia, became an immediate fan favorite and she was the final woman remaining on the finale of "The Bachelor" in November. The ending proved to be a huge shocker though, when Womack didn't select any woman a first in "Bachelor" history. "The Bachelorette" will regularly air Monday nights from 8:00-10:00 p.m. Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and David Bohnert are the executive producers.

Breaking News - ABC ANNOUNCES ITS SUMMER SCHEDULE WITH THE PREMIERE OF EIGHT ORIGINAL SERIES | TheFutonCritic.com

Thanks for posting that, cupcakes!! That is wonderful that we get a 2 hour premier!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone