Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

Sorry, I think my questions were slightly misinterpreted. I want to know, based on the wording of that article, if you all believe that the professional athletes mentioned (excluding the snowboarder, since y'all have already IDed him) are currently under contract. I don't mean in season or out of season; I'm asking if you think those guys could be former professional athletes (i.e. no longer playing football or basketball for a living). Or is it worded such that it can only mean that those two guys are currently under contract as professional football and basketball players?

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carolina girl;2968316;
    Sorry, I think my questions were slightly misinterpreted. I want to know, based on the wording of that article, if you all believe that the professional athletes mentioned (excluding the snowboarder, since y'all have already IDed him) are currently under contract. I don't mean in season or out of season; I'm asking if you think those guys could be former professional athletes (i.e. no longer playing football or basketball for a living). Or is it worded such that it can only mean that those two guys are currently under contract as professional football and basketball players?
    Hmm, I don't know for sure. I think it could be worded to say that he is a professional athlete even if he is recently retired. Is your guy a retired pro basketball or pro football player?
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carolina girl;2968316;
    Sorry, I misunderstood your questions. I think Heatheshells answered the same way I would have.

Normally, when professional athletes retire they are referred to as 'former' so I don't think that any of the three pros are retired...but, hey...who knows with Fleiss.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Wasn't that guy with the phobia thing, (was that Trista's season?) a "professional basketball player"? I believe he was in the league and then stopped playing... is that correct?

FORT Fan

Ladies, I have not been on here since the fizzle of Bachelor 11, I cannot believe you already have all this info on the Bachelorette. I logged in to see what everyone thinks is going to happen with Bachelor 12 and could not believe what I was seeing. How did you find out all this and Liv wants to know where she can see these pictures you're talking about.......... I should have never told her, cause now here we go again.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor;2968462;
    Ladies, I have not been on here since the fizzle of Bachelor 11, I cannot believe you already have all this info on the Bachelorette. I logged in to see what everyone thinks is going to happen with Bachelor 12 and could not believe what I was seeing. How did you find out all this and Liv wants to know where she can see these pictures you're talking about.......... I should have never told her, cause now here we go again.
    Trevor!!! You're back. Hi Liv!

Which pictures did you want? The two bachelors that we've uncovered?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2968454;
    Wasn't that guy with the phobia thing, (was that Trista's season?) a "professional basketball player"? I believe he was in the league and then stopped playing... is that correct?
    That was Jamie (F4?) and he suffered from panic attacks. But, yes, he played basketball in Europe. The last I heard he was back in the US and was teaching basketball to kids.

Trevor! You're back! People here have been wondering about you. (I know you from lurking; this is my first season posting.)

You can get in at the beginning for Deanna's season. We've had Season 12 all figured out for a while now. The editing is lousy, though. It was a good season to miss if you're looking for anything resembling a real story with drama and all that other important stuff.
    Bring on The Mole!

Hi Trevor, I was wondering what happened to you guys. Welcome back. I hope your going to post with us during DeAnna's show. We missed you guys around here.

Wow! I am totally on board with DeAnna... last 'ette' I watched was Trista... and I loved it! Lets all drink to new eye candy!