Thread: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers: DeAnna

Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

Actually any one playing sports for Money is considered Professional! May not be known at all! That's okie dokie by me....makes 'em real!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2967811;
    Don't forget though, that DeAnna is Greek only from her father's side of the family. Her mother's side, according to the recent medianet writeup, is tossed salad American with a dash of Native American thrown in. I'm not so sure the Greek side of her will be played up so much this time around.
    If that's the case then why would the casting people send a generic email to all the Greek guys belonging to some California "Greek community" whether they were married or single?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2967712;
    Could be. There is some CFL/NFL crossover (i.e., Doug Flutie) and some US college football players go to the CFL.
    I just have to saw awww at the mention of Doug Flutie :-) We loved him and were so sad when he left :-(

I think you guys are on the right track with the pro football player probably not being a current NFL player.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2965046;
    Uh, oh...that they compared it in a commercial to Jen's season might be a red flag. Unless she is saying she wants her fairytale ending in opposition to what happened on the previous Bachette. I wonder why they didn't show scenes from the Trista's season rather than Jen's? Trista's season gives off a much more positive vibe than Jen's.

It is possible that Trista's season isn't shown because the show has a 5 year contract with the participants. Trista's season was more than 5 years ago... That could be part of it. Not sure, but it's a possibility that Fleiss would have to pay Trista for using her "likeness" if it's past the 5 year contract.

I ***** Reallly ***** Reallly ***** Really hope that they leave the suspense in with Deanna season and not have us know who really wins her heart because before the season begins we knew that Shayne win and that was not an exciting show to watch. It became dull and severely boring to say the lest.

For those who can't wait video on Youtube....search Lellis819.."She"
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2968194;
    Hmmm...couldn't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2968194;
    I couldn't find the video " she". I did enjoy " ready to take the chance again" though. Great job..

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2968301;
    I couldn't find the video " she". I did enjoy " ready to take the chance again" though. Great job..
    Same here. But as long as I was over at Youtube, I did enjoy relistening to Carly Smithson's Total Eclipse.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2968060;
    I ***** Reallly ***** Reallly ***** Really hope that they leave the suspense in with Deanna season and not have us know who really wins her heart because before the season begins we knew that Shayne win and that was not an exciting show to watch. It became dull and severely boring to say the lest.
    bugsme3, ITA. I want to add, though, that I want to see enough development of story line, that I find the ending believable and don't feel gypped if it's not the one I went for. Maybe that's why I, to this day, feel satisfied with Brad's season. It didn't end the way I had expected at all. But at least I saw story lines, at least some of them, anyway.

Maybe, if the ending isn't engagement or wedding, but just DeAnna finding someone she wants to take into the real world, she can develop interesting relationships with several men, without badly deceiving them, while she sorts things out.

Wait, I forgot - we're talking Fleiss, here. Still, I have reasonably high hopes for DeAnna. She seems "spalding efficient" * enough to resist some of Fleiss' worst machinations.

*(Loved that line! Sorry, can't remember who to credit.)
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.