Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad news to report about a fellow site member.

Re: Sad news to report about a fellow site member.

What a terrible tragedy.

It's just about sunset now. If anyone wants to join me, I'm going to do a very informal but heartfelt tribute to sdl.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3869606;
    It's just about sunset now. If anyone wants to join me, I'm going to do a very informal but heartfelt tribute to sdl.
    It is a little late on the east coast to join you, but I am with you on the heartfelt tribute. Thanks to all on this board for all you give, everyday. You have enriched my life and I thank you.

FORT Fanatic

I kept wondering where he was and am terribly shocked and saddened at this news. My condolences to his family and friends. I will miss knowing his thoughts on Ali and TB. Scott, may the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be always at your back and may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

I like so many others lurked before we could even join this website. His were some of the most memorable posts.

I would like to join in with so many others and wish his family well at this most difficult time.

I sat on my back steps and poured my heart out about things that I wish that I had said to him.

The wind gusted up many times...I think (and hope) that my words and emotions were carried to wherever his spirit is now. I even said "I know you're busy, but...".

One "take-away" from this is to do/say everything before it's too late (except that it's never too late).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Amazing how I cannot stop thinking about SDL - as I said before, I will miss him here so very much. I thought about him all through mass this morning, and he was in many of my prayers.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

I am really sad to hear about sdl. I haven't posted here much lately, but I always enjoyed sdl's input, his take on everything kept things interesting. He will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

FORT Newbie

I loved getting on here reading his posts, I dont post very much but I am on here all the time reading everyones opinion. It is very sad to know that we have lost a great sleuther, and a great friend to many people. I didnt get the priveledge to know him or pm him, I dont even know what that means, ive just been reading it on here, I didnt even know you could ask someone to be your friend on here. My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family. I will miss reading your great posts.

I don't post often. The news of SDL's passing has been very emotional for me. I realize now that all of you are my friends, although I really don't know you 'in person'. My deepest sympathies to all that did know this dear man!