Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3875720;
    I doubt any of these guys really went there for love. A few might find it, sure. But my guess is that most of them did it for other reasons. Heck even Ali admitted she didn't really think she'd fall for Jake. Even MF said that every season about half of the cast is there for 'the wrong reasons'.

It's still funny to me that he came back and basically sounds like he couldn't have cared less what happened while he was there. Why not just stay quiet like all the other guys? Watch him be the one that cries during his exit interview.
    Bets are on CASH
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3875715;
    Interesting that I recall a post that this guy was such a great and stand up kinda guy - would make a great catch blah blah - and now we see him say he wasn't in it to fall in love - well............ uurrumph!!! Is all I gotta say about this guy
    I thought that myself. It makes me wonder about the other posts that have said Ty and Kirk are stand up guys and are really, really, really there for the right reasons.

Who are we kidding? Nobody wakes up one day and says "you know, I really want to fall in love, so I think I'll go on the Bachelor/ette!" Puleeeezzz!
    I don't hold that against them. If I was young and single, I wouldn't mind going on a show like that just for the experience. I'm sure most of them have a great time, make new friends and have an experience that they will take with them for a lifetime. I do think most of them who make it to the end do start having feelings, real or imagined, but as we know they are not feelings that last a lifetime except in a few rare cases.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3875736;
    I thought that myself. It makes me wonder about the other posts that have said Ty and Kirk are stand up guys and are really, really, really there for the right reasons.

Who are we kidding? Nobody wakes up one day and says "you know, I really want to fall in love, so I think I'll go on the Bachelor/ette!" Puleeeezzz!
    I don't hold that against them. If I was young and single, I wouldn't mind going on a show like that just for the experience. I'm sure most of them have a great time, make new friends and have an experience that they will take with them for a lifetime. I do think most of them who make it to the end do start having feelings, real or imagined, but as we know they are not feelings that last a lifetime except in a few rare cases.
    Well we've already started to hear about the other side of Ty. And what the one poster who came here said is just the tip of the iceberg compared to what I've heard from others who know him. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that any of the other guys aren't exactly great guys/there for only Ali.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3875690;
    I think he gave us plenty of info without even realizing it. We've got 1 of the F6 down. And half of the FORT guys are home. We're making good progress.
    I'm thinking Turkey/Tahiti is probably unrelated anyways. I don't see how Turkey could be involved anyways. Tahiti, yes. Turkey, not if they did Portugal instead.
    Re: Turkey and/or Tahiti. I think we need some auxiliary Bacherlor Pad sleuthing. If it's oriented towards a cruise we need to figure out what line, and where. If we knew where the cruise goes it would help determine if Turkey (yes Turkey could be a cruise port) and/or Tahiti are Bachelor Pad which would probably eliminate them for Bachelorette. It would be easy for "rumors" to get mixed up between the two shows.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3875661;
    Not sure if this has been posted. Article about Craig.

Local attorney is a "Bachelorette" contestant

Local attorney is a "Bachelorette" contestant | Philadelphia Daily News | 04/12/2010
    Thanks cupcakes!!! great find.... I know nothing of his motivation, I agree most of these guys don't have pure intentions...probably most see a great party, free alcohol...etc no matter his intentions I think he would totally save face with his friends and say he didn't go on it to find love... if he sounded like a wounded puppy...he would never hear the end of it from his friends. jmo of course

that is very interesting though that he did an article so quickly from coming home....he is a lawyer and all...hopefully he is a good lawyer
    Last edited by krrj; 04-13-2010 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3875693;
    I know it seemed like they would probably mesh well. Although we know NOTHING about him. She let Craig the lawyer go, but kept Ty the wannabe country singer. Hmm. I wonder what the other guys left are like.
    First a huge thank you to the Forters for an amazing job of pre-season sleuthing! I'm impressed.

Cash, do you think Ali's keeping Ty around or the producers? We know what Wes did for Jill's season

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3874584;
    In addition to the number of episodes we often forget that all the early shows were 1 hour each. Today they all are 2 hours except for the occasional ATFR. That makes getting to the F4 happen even faster.
    If Ali's season is longer--and, from the filming schedule, it looks like they're switching things up a bit--perhaps the producers really want to give her a shot at a real love story? I can't believe I wrote that

While I always doubt Fleiss's motives, perhaps he thinks the Bach'ettes have better odds at creating a love story than the Bachelor's; hence the no-frills, Jake season vs. the globe-trotting Jillian/Ali seasons.

From the looks of things, it might just be a stellar season.

BEFORE DeAnna ever left to film - I found an online article about Jesse where he said he was going on the Bachelorette to increase his exposure. Clearly that worked out well for him! I guess as a Bachelorette if you don't find someone you love - then picking the one who came for fame is a good choice. He gets his exposure, you get someone willing to play the game for a few months and in the end everyone understands when you break up.

Jake Pavelka still loves Bachelor frontrunner Ali Fedotowsky… as a friend! Vienna, you’ve got nothing to worry about!

April 13th, 2010.EXCLUSIVE! Jake Pavelka Wishes He Could Have Set Ali Up With One Of His Friends To Keep Her Off ‘The Bachelorette’!

Now that The Bachelor’s Jake Pavelka is happily engaged to Vienna Girardi, he has nothing but good things to say about former flame Ali Fedotowsky ! In fact, Jake likes her SO much he wishes he could have set up Ali with one of his pals!

“If I had a friend that I thought would be great for Ali I probably would have kept her off the Bachelorette, but I didn’t and this is a great opportunity for her. [Vienna and I] are pulling for her,” the 32-year-old pilot, currently competing on Dancing With the Stars, told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at pal Mark Ballas’ concert in LA April 12.

“[Ali’s] awesome. In every episode I’ve ever watched, she was growing as a person on The Bachelor and she deserved that spot [as the Bachelorette],” he added.

But what does Vienna, 25, have to say about her former rival for Jake’s affections? Remember, these are the women who loathed each other on the show. Well, not much. But that was only because she was signing autographs while we spoke to her man! Jake did confirm that Vienna shares his sentiments on Ali. “We think she is going to find love and she deserves it,” he said.

We’re glad that Vienna and Ali have put the claws away—and now they’re BOTH going to have the men of their dreams (or, at least, Ali will be searching for hers when the Bachelorette premieres May 24). Don’t you just love a happy ending?

– Allison McNamara
    EXCLUSIVE! Jake Pavelka Wishes He Could Have Set Ali Up With One Of His Friends To Keep Her Off ‘The Bachelorette’! « Hollywood Life
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Craig Robinson didn’t go on “The Bachelorette” to fall in love though he says he was open to the possibility.
    My question is then why did he go on the show?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."