Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3875679;
    Right..That's what I said -he made the cut in Iceland but not the next one in Portugal...
    Oh duh, I misread your post, sorry.

But you're right about him not sounding too upset about being eliminated. Maybe he and Ali just didn't really click. It sounds like maybe he didn't really want to be there in the first place. At least he gets to go have fun at all the reunions.

Cash - I know you have pregnancy brain - No problem!!!! I would imagine with 2 - the brain is even mushier than usual - ALTHOUGH I think your sleuthing skills are honed in nicely!!!!

If only he would have said he was in Turkey or Portugal!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3875688;

I think the lawyer part of him probably kicked in then. I can't believe Ali let the lawyer guy go. Probably the two did not click together well.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3875688;
    Cash - I know you have pregnancy brain - No problem!!!! I would imagine with 2 - the brain is even mushier than usual - ALTHOUGH I think your sleuthing skills are honed in nicely!!!!

I think he gave us plenty of info without even realizing it. We've got 1 of the F6 down. And half of the FORT guys are home. We're making good progress.
    I'm thinking Turkey/Tahiti is probably unrelated anyways. I don't see how Turkey could be involved anyways. Tahiti, yes. Turkey, not if they did Portugal instead.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3875689;
    I think the lawyer part of him probably kicked in then. I can't believe Ali let the lawyer guy go. Probably the two did not click together well.
    I know it seemed like they would probably mesh well. Although we know NOTHING about him. She let Craig the lawyer go, but kept Ty the wannabe country singer. Hmm. I wonder what the other guys left are like.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3875690;
    I think he gave us plenty of info without even realizing it. We've got 1 of the F6 down. And half of the FORT guys are home. We're making good progress.
    I'm thinking Turkey/Tahiti is probably unrelated anyways. I don't see how Turkey could be involved anyways. Tahiti, yes. Turkey, not if they did Portugal instead.
    I think we hit a dead end with Turkey. One sighting of CH and never any follow up from the person who posted it. That leaves an inordinate amount of time spent in Portugal. Can't figure that one out. But, we are headed to HTD's.

Hopefully we will have more sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3875693;
    I know it seemed like they would probably mesh well. Although we know NOTHING about him. She let Craig the lawyer go, but kept Ty the wannabe country singer. Hmm. I wonder what the other guys left are like.
    Being a lawyer and all, I wonder if Craig will come back to warn Ali about Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3875699;
    Being a lawyer and all, I wonder if Craig will come back to warn Ali about Ty.
    Only if God and Tanner P. tell him to.

Interesting that I recall a post that this guy was such a great and stand up kinda guy - would make a great catch blah blah - and now we see him say he wasn't in it to fall in love - well............ uurrumph!!! Is all I gotta say about this guy
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3875715;
    Interesting that I recall a post that this guy was such a great and stand up kinda guy - would make a great catch blah blah - and now we see him say he wasn't in it to fall in love - well............ uurrumph!!! Is all I gotta say about this guy
    I doubt any of these guys really went there for love. A few might find it, sure. But my guess is that most of them did it for other reasons. Heck even Ali admitted she didn't really think she'd fall for Jake. Even MF said that every season about half of the cast is there for 'the wrong reasons'.

It's still funny to me that he came back and basically sounds like he couldn't have cared less what happened while he was there. Why not just stay quiet like all the other guys? Watch him be the one that cries during his exit interview.