Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

I'm grooving on their use of term Pepper series for the show. It fits so right.

At least one date in Iceland has been confirmed.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3873672;
    But.......... the ABC schedule says August 9th - not the 8th - keep an eye out.
    Sorry my fellow FORTers - that was a mistake on my part when typing. It should have been August 9th (not 8). I just re-read my message and it definately says August 9. Sorry again - I had just received the message - thought ya'll would want to know. Should have proofed my post - but my mind was more on getting my oldest daughter' prom stuff finalized.

Not sure if this has been posted. Article about Craig.

Local attorney is a "Bachelorette" contestant

Craig Robinson didn’t go on “The Bachelorette” to fall in love though he says he was open to the possibility. The Langhorne native just got back from Los Angeles where the ABC series was taped. Robinson, a personal injury lawyer with Weinstein, Schleifer and Kupersmith, says he just wanted “the experience of it. To have a good time,” about going on the show. He says a friend of his applied for him online and he was very surprised to hear from casting agents.

“The hardest part was being out of contact, no cell phones, nothing, said Robinson who was allowed to call his parents on April 5, his 27th birthday. Robinson, a 2001 Neshaminy High graduate later went to Penn State and then Villanova for law school. “I’m excited to get back to work. I’m pretty happy with my regular life,” Robinson said, though he certainly had a great time on the show and made some friends he will keep in touch with. “The Bachelorette” this season, starting May 24, is Ali Fedotowsky, a finalist on last season’s “Bachelor.”

"She was a really cool girl," said Robinson, who couldn’t reveal how far he got on the show for fear of being sued by producers. Understandable.
    Local attorney is a "Bachelorette" contestant | Philadelphia Daily News | 04/12/2010

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3875661;
    Not sure if this has been posted. Article about Craig.

Local attorney is a "Bachelorette" contestant

Local attorney is a "Bachelorette" contestant | Philadelphia Daily News | 04/12/2010
    Um Fantastic Find! Thanks cupcakes!
    So Craig was still filming 4/5, but is home as of today.

Probably he was cut in Portugal sometime. Either at a RC or during a 1-1 date.

Great find but um - isn't giving that interview breaking his confidentiality agreement? This probably means he made the F6 cut in Iceland but not the next cut that probably happened in Portugal....

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3875668;
    Great find but um - isn't giving that interview breaking his confidentiality agreement?
    I'm guessing that being a lawyer, he knows what he can and can't do. I guess this interview was ok since it didn't reveal too much (except to those of us 'in the know'). And even mentioned the confidentiality part and that he didn't want to get sued.

If the article gets taken down in the next few days we'll know if it was allowed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3875668;
    This probably means he made the F6 cut in Iceland but not the next cut that probably happened in Portugal....
    I thought they had left Iceland by 4/5? If he was already cut, he wouldn't have to have 'been allowed' to call his family. He would've just done it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3875672;
    I'm guessing that being a lawyer, he knows what he can and can't do. I guess this interview was ok since it didn't reveal too much (except to those of us 'in the know'). And even mentioned the confidentiality part and that he didn't want to get sued.

If the article gets taken down in the next few days we'll know if it was allowed or not.
    True - but I don't care how much or how little you know about the show - that is CLEARLY not a man who fell in love!

She WAS a great girl, he likes his life, it was fun, he made new friends, he missed his cell phone....yea sounds just like a guy falling head over heals in love....

I think he will be the guy who leaves at F6 who doesn't get much airtime!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3875674 View Post
    I thought they had left Iceland by 4/5? If he was already cut, he wouldn't have to have 'been allowed' to call his family. He would've just done it, right?
    Right..That's what I said -he made the cut in Iceland but not the next one in Portugal...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3875676;
    True - but I don't care how much or how little you know about the show - that is CLEARLY not a man who fell in love!

She WAS a great girl, he likes his life, it was fun, he made new friends, he missed his cell phone....yea sounds just like a guy falling head over heals in love....

I think he will be the guy who leaves at F6 who doesn't get much airtime!!!
    Sounds like he has a chip on his shoulder. He could be disappointed that he did not make it that far. I remember someone who knew him posting here that he had the determination to be the F1. Now it sounds like he is saving face by saying he was only open to the possibility of falling in love. I wonder if this was the guy the producers were talking about in the 20/20 special who they wanted to watch to see if he would fall in love.

As far as being able to make a phone call while filming, he basically said he was allowed to call because he turned 27 on April 5th. I'm thinking he was just let go, probably in Portugal.