Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3870133;
    Good ol pepper Virgo Ali and pepper boy Jake....

ETA; I'm guessing that it means "hot"
    My guess too, ko_vixen....or maybe "spicy"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3870116;
    Here is the article in English:

Vísir - Bachelorette komin til Íslands
    Dang, you're good, Love Me!! Way to bring home the goods!

This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

Here is information about the spa at the hotel.
    . In Iceland, the custom is to shower completely before putting on a bathing suit (as opposed to putting on your suit then stepping into the shower), so I left my clothes in my locker and took my towel and bathing suit with me to the showers. I left them in the rack, got in the shower and soaped up and shampooed my hair. I then put my bathing suit on and went to the the wet area. (The showering custom did not seem unusual in the spa since I was alone, but at the public pools, you are usually in a crowd of other naked bathers - a challenge if you are modest.)

ABC TV records in Lisbon

06-Apr-2010

The seductive and romantic side of Lisbon is the seat angle chosen by the U.S. ABC television to write new scenes of a reality show that is accompanied by 23 million weekly viewers.

More than 80 people, including the production team and competitors travel to Lisbon for the recording of the show The Bachelorette, seen weekly by 15 million viewers in the U.S. and eight million in the world. The success of reality show is at the base of the recording of several seasons.

The group, whose first elements are already in the Portuguese capital, is housed at the Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa, an associated unit of Turismo de Lisboa, located in the heart of the city.

The São Jorge Castle, the route of tram 28 and Sintra are among the sites chosen for the ten days of filming - until April 14 - some of which are written inside of equipment.

The format of this reality show involves a romantic environment in which young candidates compete in the hope they can be "elected" the heart of the couple who co-starred in the episode. The scenes shot in Lisbon will be shown on ABC in May, one of the four main TV channels in the United States.

This initiative strengthens the position of the Portuguese capital as one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world, notably thanks to the wealth and quality of supply, natural beauty and versatility of the equipment.

Nominated for the second consecutive year the World Travel Awards, considered the "Oscars of tourism", and recently honored as "Best European Destination 2010 - The Choice of Consumers", Lisbon is a theme to frequent reports of major international media, who are fascinated with the contrasts of the city and the human scale that are in it.
    LPM Comunicação - ABC TV grava em Lisboa
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

American Jail ABC films 'reality show' success in Lisbon

Rebeca Venâncio

07/04/10 10:19

'The Bachelorette' debut in May with images of the capital to 23 million people.

Lisbon has never been more in vogue as in recent months. After the choice of capital by Globo TV to record some episodes of his most recent venture of fiction, the novel "Living Life", after the photo shoots for catalogs of brand names such as 'J Crew', now is the time chain U.S. television ABC visiting Lisbon on business.

At issue are the recordings of one of 'reality shows' most celebrated today at the U.S. territory, together every week for more than 23 million people.

"The Bachelorette" is a program that feeds the romantic environment in which young candidates compete in the hope they can be "elected" the young man who co-starred in the episode. Hence the choice of scenarios including the Castelo de Sao Jorge, the route of tram 28, the viewpoints and Sintra, for the recordings that will bring in the coming weeks, Portugal, a team that exceeds the 80 people, including competitors and technical teams.

"ABC was looking for a place under this program, which usually shoot outside the U.S.. However approached our office in New York, who submitted their claims. This is very good because it shows that Lisbon is already in the minds of people, even in a difficult market to work like the U.S., for its size and high investment, "said Paula Oliveira, Executive Director of Tourism Ontario (TL).

To her, the exposure to the capital wins with these programs "is a dimension that could not reach any time soon. I do not know if we would budget for it. We are talking about 15 million people within the U.S. and 8 million out all week, "he explained.
    In late March, the ABC sent an inspection team who, accompanied by experts from TL showed them a plan of romantic places in the city, "since that was the concern of producers." Then, just shoot.

Lisbon the upper hand
    Lisbon is recommended. She was nominated for the second consecutive year the World Travel Awards, and was honored in March as the "Best European Destination 2010" by consumer choice.

Furthermore, according to Paula Oliveira confirmed Economic Daily, a new group, this time Norwegian, is preparing a trip to Lisbon, also shoot for a 'reality show' on which the Lisbon Tourism "will speak in due course."

"For some time we work in this area. Less than a year we received a group of English producers. Now we have this case and the novel's TV Globo. These are markets where we are committed to work but is now able to grow much more" , explained Paula Oliveira.
    Cadeia americana ABC filma ‘reality show’ de sucesso em Lisboa | Económico
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Just got a note through my facebook account that ABC's The Bachelor Pad will premiere on August 8, 2010. I did not know where to post this. Please feel free to move if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by heartsaflutter;3873504;
    Just got a note through my facebook account that ABC's The Bachelor Pad will premiere on August 8, 2010. I did not know where to post this. Please feel free to move if necessary.
    I am a little behind I guess...I am just now hearing about The Bachelor Pad. Do we know who has been cast?

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3873547;
    I am a little behind I guess...I am just now hearing about The Bachelor Pad. Do we know who has been cast?
    There hasn't been an announcement of who will be on it, but look out for Jesse C., Tanner P., and also rumors have flown about Kip and Reid thinking about it. From what I read recently, it'll be another dating show. They'll all live together in the house and "look for love that way". I'll have to go back and find the article about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3873560;
    There hasn't been an announcement of who will be on it, but look out for Jesse C., Tanner P., and also rumors have flown about Kip and Reid thinking about it. From what I read recently, it'll be another dating show. They'll all live together in the house and "look for love that way". I'll have to go back and find the article about it.
    I have strong doubts that Reid will be involved as he is 'taken' - and also not so sure about Kip as well. Jesse C and Tanner P - no problemo LOL - expect to see some of the oldies but goodies as well - not just recent bach/ette's
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by heartsaflutter;3873504;
    Thanks for the info on The Bachelor Pad. I just wrote it down on my calendar, August 8th, 2010.

I was surprised that is on a Sunday, instead of Monday like the Bachelor/ette.

With all the travelling that Ali is doing this season, you don't think her season will run until the week before TBP premieres? That would be 8/2/10, That would be 11 weeks for her season. Jake's season was 9 weeks and he didn't go to Iceland, Turkey, Portugal and Tahiti.
    Last edited by n4692u; 04-09-2010 at 03:38 PM.