Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3869243;
    So funny they called her "the cranky blonde".

And yeah, Kasey doesn't remind me of Jake whatsoever!
    Oh I loved that, too!
    That write-up was just so weird and funny. No new info, but they get points for making me laugh at least.

I wonder if the Bachelor for next season has already been selected from Ali's crew? Perhaps he was selected before he even met Ali. Keep your eye out for who they are promoting through the edit. They are already auditioning the women for next season ~

Brittany Knott, 26, of Elgin, "Beauty and the Geek" season 2 The St. Edward Central Catholic High School alumnus says they cast her as the "innocent one" of the beauties, and made sure she dressed the part. In one shot, the producers gave some of the girls skimpy, tightfitting clothes to wear, and she got a full-length sundress. "They dressed us in certain ways to help America decide our personalities," she said. Knott now works at Equinox gym in New York City, and just auditioned for the next season of "The Bachelor."
    Daily Herald | The reality is, 'burbs are well represented on reality TV

Her facebook and twitter are both private.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I think I found were they are. I used google to translate this article into English:

Bachelorette arrived in Iceland
    Bachelorette Tökuliđ U.S. television has come to Iceland. Fram undan eru nokkrir tökudagar ţar sem piparmeyjan, Ali Federtowsky, hittir nokkra álitlega piparsveina og deilir međ ţeim fögrum stundum í íslenskri náttúru. Ahead several tökudagar where pepper Virgo, Ali Federtowsky, met a lot of promising bachelor and share with them some beautiful Icelandic nature. „Ég get ekkert tjáđ mig um ţetta mál," segir Einar Sveinn Ţórđarson hjá framleiđslufyrirtćkinu Pegasus, sem sinnir tökuliđinu međan á dvöl ţess stendur. "I can not express my feelings on this issue," says Einar Sveinn Thordarson at the production company Pegasus, which provides shooting team during its stay standing.

Samkvćmt heimildum Fréttablađsins hefur ţađ komiđ Íslendingunum á tökustađ eilítiđ á óvart hversu umfangsmikiđ ţetta verkefni er. According to sources, the news has been on location filming the Icelandic slightly surprised how extensive this project. Öll hersingin gisti á Hotel Nordica í fyrradag og svo hófst vinnan fyrir alvöru. All Legion stayed at Hotel Nordica in the day before yesterday and began work for real. Ekki var enn búiđ ađ fljúga yfir eldstöđvarnar á Fimmvörđuhálsi en eftir ţví sem Fréttablađiđ kemst nćst stendur ţađ til. There was still prepared to fly over the volcano on defense Fimmvörđuhálsi but as Fréttablađiđ closest it stands for. Bandaríkjamennirnir gćtu vart veriđ heppnari međ veđur ţví ţótt í kortunum sé kalt loft ţá er bćđi spáđ lygnu og björtu veđri viđ gosstöđvarnar. Bandaríkjamennirnir could hardly have been lucky with the weather because if the card is cold air that is both predicted became calm and clear weather with gosstöđvarnar.

Ali Fedotowsky tók ţátt í síđustu ţáttaröđ Bachelor en hafnađi sjálf rós frá ţáverandi piparsveini, Jake Pavelka, og tilkynnti ađ hún hygđist einbeita sér enn frekar ađ vinnu sinni hjá Facebook. Ali Fedotowsky participated in the last series, but declined Bachelor herself rose from the then pepper boy, Jake Pavelka, and announced that she intended to focus more on her work with Facebook. Hún hefur hins vegar sagt upp ţeirri vinnu og hyggst leita ađ ástinni, međal annars á Íslandi. She has, however, denounced the work and plans to look for love, including travel. Fyrsti sýningardagurinn á ţáttunum í Bandaríkjunum er 24. The first day of the exhibition beyond the United States is 24th maí.- fgg May .- fgg
    Vísir - Bachelorette komin til Íslands
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3870094;
    I think I found were they are. I used google to translate this article into English:

Great find!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Here is the article in English:

Bachelorette arrived in Iceland
    Bachelorette Tökuliđ U.S. television has come to Iceland. Ahead several tökudagar where pepper Virgo, Ali Federtowsky, met a lot of promising bachelor and share with them some beautiful Icelandic nature. "I can not express my feelings on this issue," says Einar Sveinn Thordarson at the production company Pegasus, which provides shooting team during its stay standing.

According to sources, the news has been on location filming the Icelandic slightly surprised how extensive this project. All Legion stayed at Hotel Nordica in the day before yesterday and began work for real. There was still prepared to fly over the volcano on defense Fimmvörđuhálsi but as Fréttablađiđ closest it stands for. Bandaríkjamennirnir could hardly have been lucky with the weather because if the card is cold air that is both predicted became calm and clear weather with gosstöđvarnar.

Ali Fedotowsky participated in the last series, but declined Bachelor herself rose from the then pepper boy, Jake Pavelka, and announced that she intended to focus more on her work with Facebook. She has, however, denounced the work and plans to look for love, including travel. The first day of the exhibition beyond the United States is 24th May .- fgg
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

but declined Bachelor herself rose from the then pepper boy, Jake Pavelka
    Pepper boy?

Excellent find, LoveMe!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3870121;
    Pepper boy?

Excellent find, LoveMe!
    I think we have a new nick name for Jake.... just wish I knew what the heck it meant!!

Good ol pepper Virgo Ali and pepper boy Jake....

ETA; I'm guessing that it means "hot"

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3870094;

Great job!!
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

If Ali and the guys are in Iceland, then she took more than 3 with her. It looks like she might have taken 6 or 9 with her. She certainly hasn't had time to get down to F4 AND do HTDs before they went. The M&G was just 3 weeks ago last Saturday. If they are in Iceland, they are coming back here for the HTDs and going somewhere else for the FDs.