Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

'The Bachelorette' takes Manhattan?

By MAXINE SHEN

Last Updated: 4:21 AM, April 2, 2010

'The Bachelorette" premiere is months away, but details are already leaking out about the dating show's 19th season.

Ali Fedotowsky -- who shocked the "Bachelor" cast when she quit the show midway through last season -- has been all around town this week shooting scenes.

Eagle-eyed fans reported that she and her hopeful husbands-to-be were filmed on a group date at the American Museum of Natural History on Monday. She was also spotted in Central Park and at "The Lion King" on Broadway.

Over the weekend, Fedotowsky and her bachelors were seen shooting promos for the upcoming season at 75 Wall Street. "Nobody can talk about it," said a building employee, but a series production assistant confirmed to animalnewyork.com that they were, in fact, filming at the luxury building on Sunday afternoon.
    Normally taped in California, this isn't the first time that the franchise has done location shoots in New York. Parts of "Bachelorette" Jen Schefft and "Bachelor" Charlie O'Connell's seasons also featured the Big Apple as a backdrop for their dates.
    'The Bachelorette' takes Manhattan? - NYPOST.com
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3868534;
    I posted the information on the condominium project at 75th st. Wall the other day, in the sleuthing thread.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3868553;
    I posted the information on the condominium project at 75th st. Wall the other day, in the sleuthing thread.
    you know, there have been so many of these stories crop up on different "get the latest news here" so called news sites.... but funny thing... I have yet to hear of one of them that has said ANYTHING that was not already posted here first days before (with the exception of he-who-should-not-be-named). They are not getting anything that our super sleuthers are not getting first!!!! I think they are coming here to read the boards and writing their stories from here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3868576;
    you know, there have been so many of these stories crop up on different "get the latest news here" so called news sites.... but funny thing... I have yet to hear of one of them that has said ANYTHING that was not already posted here first days before (with the exception of he-who-should-not-be-named). They are not getting anything that our super sleuthers are not getting first!!!! I think they are coming here to read the boards and writing their stories from here!!!
    I noticed that too... esp. on twitter.

Wasn't Alex's season also filmed in NY?

kvbijou: Ali earrings designed especially for Ali Fedotowsky on the upcoming season of ABCs The Bachelorette KV BIJOU's Photos | Facebook

I think they are very pretty and have a hint of yellow.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Posted on the Astrochicks site:

"Ali Says She Wants a Humble Guy, Will She Pick a Jake Lookalike???"

Fans of the Bachelorette franchise, are out in full force sleuthing on the web to find out who Ali’s final guy might be. Ali, the new Bachelorette, is originally from Williamstown, Massachusetts . In 2006, she moved to San Francisco to take a job at Facebook. After some friendly encouragement, she auditioned for the Bachelor. Some say to find love, some believe it was for fame and fortune.

Although she left Jake to return to her job, Mike Fleiss made her an offer she couldn’t refuse. Now the cranky blond gets to have 25 hot guys competing for her attention.

Ali says she wants a guy who is reliable, funny and humble guy who will challenge her. No mention of hotness, but I’m pretty sure that will be a prerequisite. She’s an outdoorsy chick as well, she likes to wake board, play soccer, so no couch potatoes please.

In the next few weeks, Ali, will pick her Prince Charming. Who will be the lucky dude? One web detective thinks a guy by the name of Kasey may be one of her final four. He has a striking resemblance to Jake, could pass for his much taller and better looking brother.

Last week, she was spotted filming in New York with her hot hunks. Excited fans reported that she and her hopeful husbands-to-be were filmed on a group date at the American Museum of Natural History on Monday. She was also spotted in Central Park and at the Lion King on Broadway.

Next stop is Iceland, where she is scheduled to fall in love, somewhere between molten lava of a volcano and a hot bubbling geyser. Will Ali and her new man be the next Trista and Ryan? Although Mike Fleiss calls her America’s Sweetheart, based on fan comments I think Tenley had that title. Ali just seems way too bossy to be sweet. She’s reportedly a Virgo?

Word is all the guys are incredibly good looking, so at least we know the next Bachelor will be quite a catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3869235;
    Posted on the Astrochicks site:

"Ali Says She Wants a Humble Guy, Will She Pick a Jake Lookalike???"

Fans of the Bachelorette franchise, are out in full force sleuthing on the web to find out who Ali’s final guy might be. Ali, the new Bachelorette, is originally from Williamstown, Massachusetts . In 2006, she moved to San Francisco to take a job at Facebook. After some friendly encouragement, she auditioned for the Bachelor. Some say to find love, some believe it was for fame and fortune.

Although she left Jake to return to her job, Mike Fleiss made her an offer she couldn’t refuse. Now the cranky blond gets to have 25 hot guys competing for her attention.

Ali says she wants a guy who is reliable, funny and humble guy who will challenge her. No mention of hotness, but I’m pretty sure that will be a prerequisite. She’s an outdoorsy chick as well, she likes to wake board, play soccer, so no couch potatoes please.

In the next few weeks, Ali, will pick her Prince Charming. Who will be the lucky dude? One web detective thinks a guy by the name of Kasey may be one of her final four. He has a striking resemblance to Jake, could pass for his much taller and better looking brother.

Last week, she was spotted filming in New York with her hot hunks. Excited fans reported that she and her hopeful husbands-to-be were filmed on a group date at the American Museum of Natural History on Monday. She was also spotted in Central Park and at the Lion King on Broadway.

Next stop is Iceland, where she is scheduled to fall in love, somewhere between molten lava of a volcano and a hot bubbling geyser. Will Ali and her new man be the next Trista and Ryan? Although Mike Fleiss calls her America’s Sweetheart, based on fan comments I think Tenley had that title. Ali just seems way too bossy to be sweet. She’s reportedly a Virgo?

Word is all the guys are incredibly good looking, so at least we know the next Bachelor will be quite a catch.
    So strange that they singled out Kasey. Does anybody else think he looks like Jake?

And that last line has me cracking up. Jill had a lot of great looking guys, too, and we still ended up with a dud of a Bachelor.

So funny they called her "the cranky blonde".

And yeah, Kasey doesn't remind me of Jake whatsoever!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3869241;
    So strange that they singled out Kasey. Does anybody else think he looks like Jake?

And that last line has me cracking up. Jill had a lot of great looking guys, too, and we still ended up with a dud of a Bachelor.
    From what we have seen, I think Kasey looks more like Jake than any of the others. If those guys would have turned around so we could see their faces instead of looking at their behinds in those pics, I might have a different opinion.