Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3884871;
    Great find, nikikass. I'd say that's confirmation of Turkey and if someone's motivated, we could even use the first eruption as a reference for that particular date.
    Looks like the volcano erupted on Wednesday, April 14th if that helps anyone with pinpointing dates. That would put Ali there on Monday, April 12th.

Quote Originally Posted by pitci;3884872;
    Looks like the volcano erupted on Wednesday, April 14th if that helps anyone with pinpointing dates. That would put Ali there on Monday, April 12th.
    They were in portugal then. Could she mean when it first erupted in March and they had to do some evacutaions.

Or the writer meant to put 2weeks and not 2 days?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;3884878;
    That would make sense. The volcano definitely erupted on the 14th of April, but perhaps there were "rumblings" before that?

FORT Fan

After further research, around March 18th, people began being evacuated because of small eruptions. Many smaller eruptions continued up to big blast which was on April 14th.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3881678;
    The poster who made that comment made reference to Milwaukee School of Engineering in another comment. So my guess would be Kirk, from Milwaukee. But, I haven't been following the sleuthing to know whether he's been placed in the F4.
    I could not find the above posting you talk about, but did find the one where a poster commented about his friend being told he would definitely make the f4. I took this not to mean Kirk because again I could not find the additional above posting but could have meant anyone. The producer may have tried to lure potential contestants in. They may not have guaranteed this potential contestant the f4 position but may have said that...based on such and such you have the potential to be a f4 because that is where those contestants start to earn some money. JMO.

Kirk is not from Milwaukee. He is from Green Bay, but may have attended UW Milwaukee. They do have a College of Engineering but most importantly they do have a College of Health Sciences and Kirk is an athletic trainer which there is a B.S. in that area of study at the college. He also was on the men's cross country team.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3885169;
    I could not find the above posting you talk about, but did find the one where a poster commented about his friend being told he would definitely make the f4. I took this not to mean Kirk because again I could not find the additional above posting but could have meant anyone. The producer may have tried to lure potential contestants in. They may not have guaranteed this potential contestant the f4 position but may have said that...based on such and such you have the potential to be a f4 because that is where those contestants start to earn some money. JMO.

Kirk is not from Milwaukee. He is from Green Bay, but may have attended UW Milwaukee. They do have a College of Engineering but most importantly they do have a College of Health Sciences and Kirk is an athletic trainer which there is a B.S. in that area of study at the college. He also was on the men's cross country team.
    From what I read, Kirk went to UW-Oshkosh initially and transferred his senior year to UW-Milwaukee. He ran cross country and/or track at both schools. UW-M is a separate school from MSOE (Milwaukee School of Engineering) which is the university the poster was referencing.

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;3884878;
    I bet you are right that it should have been two weeks instead of two days, because like someone said, they were in Portugal on 4/14/10. In fact, I think they left Portugal for the US on 4/14. If she was on a date at the volcano two weeks prior to it blowing up, that would make her being there on 4/1/10, a day before the RC in Iceland on 4/2/10. That sounds about right.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3885169;

I am going to throw this out for whatever it is worth....this is not the first time that we have heard (not verified) that someone was offered money or a guaranteed spot, etc.
    Early, early preseason after Jillian was announced, RS mentioned that 2 guys had been offered 50K. One was to be the F1 and the one who wasn't selected was to be the next Bachelor. Both guys turned down the offer.

It sounds pretty horrifying or at the least disgusting. It couldn't possibly be true, could it?
    Let's kick around some things... Not too long before that Brad had really upset the Bachelor applecart by daring to pick no one.
    The next season we conveniently had Hollywood starlet, Shayne, whose father was a friend of Mike Fleiss. She became F1.
    The next season another goof happened.....the guy that DeAnna had her eye on took flight when he came to understand that he would be expected to propose if he was F1 at the FRC.
    These kinds of things just didn't happen to Mike Fleiss and the Bachelor.
    Now, it came to be Jillian's turn.... She had a cracker jack personality, but many worried if she had the kind of looks and presence that it would take to
    attract a cast of eligible bachelors.
    Would the producers stoop to trying to cast a prepaid manipulated F1/F2?
    I read that on RS, and I also read that account somewhere else when it was told by another potential contestant who got to a certain point in the selection procedure but did not make it all the way. Without giving names, he told that F1/F2 story. However, we do not have proof of it.

Now fastforward to this account of someone being guaranteed an F4 position. Could it happen?
    I have thought on several occasions through the seasons that while the lead gets to select his/her own F1, sometimes the producers step in and select people for other positions (on occasions) for drama, entertainment, etc.
    The idea would be, "You got who you wanted. What does it matter who is in the other positions?"
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Kasey video from last summer:
    YouTube - Ca Fighter Mag 06122009!