Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Do you guys have any guesses as to who that contestant promised the F4 would be?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3881002;
    Do you guys have any guesses as to who that contestant promised the F4 would be?
    My guess would be Ty
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3881006;
    My guess would be Ty
    Ha - for some reason I would second that LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Did someone contact the poster already to see if he could offer any info or if he is just blowing smoke?

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3881006;
    My guess would be Ty
    You might check the spoilers thread for info on Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3881002;
    The poster who made that comment made reference to Milwaukee School of Engineering in another comment. So my guess would be Kirk, from Milwaukee. But, I haven't been following the sleuthing to know whether he's been placed in the F4.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3881678;
    The poster who made that comment made reference to Milwaukee School of Engineering in another comment. So my guess would be Kirk, from Milwaukee. But, I haven't been following the sleuthing to know whether he's been placed in the F4.
    Yes, as we believe Kirk is in the F4.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3881678;
    I noticed that as well. I tried to get some info from him, but I couldn't set up an account for some reason. Not sure I believe him, but it would have been fun to know if he was for real!

Here is an interesting article I found this morning!

Bachelorette cheats death

By Greg David

2010-04-25

Ali was in Iceland days before volcano exploded
    It would have made for an exciting episode, but we’re glad Ali Fedotowsky got out of Iceland before the volcano erupted.

The Bachelorette star told Zap2It that she narrowly escaped with her life, as show production had her standing 100 yards away from Eyjafjallajokull a mere two days before it shot lava and ash into the air and messed up airline travel for everyone.

“It was pretty amazing,” the blond stunner told the website. “Luckily, the big explosion and the airport hold-ups happened much later. After we left Iceland we went to Turkey and Portugal and left Europe right before all of the delays.”

Fedotowsky explained that the countries are all destinations she visited as part of this season of The Bachelorette, which has taken on a decidedly international feel. Here’s hoping it doesn’t end up like that dreadful London Calling edition

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;3884858;
    Here is an interesting article I found this morning!

Bachelorette cheats death

By Greg David

2010-04-25

Ali was in Iceland days before volcano exploded
    It would have made for an exciting episode, but we’re glad Ali Fedotowsky got out of Iceland before the volcano erupted.

The Bachelorette star told Zap2It that she narrowly escaped with her life, as show production had her standing 100 yards away from Eyjafjallajokull a mere two days before it shot lava and ash into the air and messed up airline travel for everyone.

“It was pretty amazing,” the blond stunner told the website. “Luckily, the big explosion and the airport hold-ups happened much later. After we left Iceland we went to Turkey and Portugal and left Europe right before all of the delays.”

Fedotowsky explained that the countries are all destinations she visited as part of this season of The Bachelorette, which has taken on a decidedly international feel. Here’s hoping it doesn’t end up like that dreadful London Calling edition
    Great find, nikikass. I'd say that's confirmation of Turkey and if someone's motivated, we could even use the first eruption as a reference for that particular date.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time