Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3878255;
    Jake's season ended filming before they put out any kind of preview to get screencaps from. Any previews we get for this season will probably come out the first or second week of May- either the week of the FRC or the week after. I don't think they'll give us any preview to look at while they're still filming. The pics/names of the guys should come out either 5/12 or 5/19. It usually happens on a Wednesday. We can't really use Jake's season as a reference because the amount of time between the end of filming and the premier is too different. Use Jill's season for reference. My best guess is that the guys names/bios will be out 5/12. Just after the FRC, and just in time to get they hype going right before the season premier.
    I checked Jake's and Jillian's seasons and posted it somewhere. I thought it was here, but it might have been in the "sleuthing" thread. They ran the first commercial on Jake's season on 11/23/09, Jake/girls group photo was on ABC's website on 12/11/09 and the girls individual photos and bios were posted on Fort on 12/16/09. Jake's premiere was 01/04/10.

Jillian's season premiered on 05/18/09. Photos (probably from abcmedianet) of Jill greeting the guys at the M&G and other miscellaneous photos were posted on Fort by cupcakes on 05/07/09. Jill/guys group photo was in OK magazine and the photo and article was posted here on 05/08/09. Sneak peak photos/sc were posted here on 05/15/09. I think the group photo was posted on ABC's site on 5/16/09. Jill did a conference all and other interviews on 05/12/09. The guys individual photos and bios were posted here on 05/26/09, a week AFTER the premiere aired.

We began seeing previews of Jake's season 42 days before the premiere and the first we heard about Jill's season was on 5/7/09, 11 days before her premiere.

In my previous post about this last night or early this morning, I said that if Ali's FRC is around 5/4-6, we would probably see a preview about 5/10/10. The guys photos will probably be posted shortly thereafter.JMO

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3878550;
    I checked Jake's and Jillian's seasons and posted it somewhere. I thought it was here, but it might have been in the "sleuthing" thread. They ran the first commercial on Jake's season on 11/23/09, Jake/girls group photo was on ABC's website on 12/11/09 and the girls individual photos and bios were posted on Fort on 12/16/09. Jake's premiere was 01/04/10.

Jillian's season premiered on 05/18/09. Photos (probably from abcmedianet) of Jill greeting the guys at the M&G and other miscellaneous photos were posted on Fort by cupcakes on 05/07/09. Jill/guys group photo was in OK magazine and the photo and article was posted here on 05/08/09. Sneak peak photos/sc were posted here on 05/15/09. I think the group photo was posted on ABC's site on 5/16/09. Jill did a conference all and other interviews on 05/12/09. The guys individual photos and bios were posted here on 05/26/09, a week AFTER the premiere aired.

We began seeing previews of Jake's season 42 days before the premiere and the first we heard about Jill's season was on 5/7/09, 11 days before her premiere.

In my previous post about this last night or early this morning, I said that if Ali's FRC is around 5/4-6, we would probably see a preview about 5/10/10. The guys photos will probably be posted shortly thereafter.JMO
    I think for Jill's season, they did a sneak peek during DWTS. Expect something similar this time around. 5/10 is a good date to look for that.

FORT Fan

Chris H is back in states. In fact he is back in CA as per his tweet and pic.

Never know who you'll run into in Santa Barbara! Good lookin boys Never know who you'll run into in Santa Barbara! Good lookin ... on Twitpic
    about 2 hours ago

(pic of Bach Firestone, CH and kids)
    Last edited by Tigerl; 04-17-2010 at 11:58 PM.

Was getting a haircut today and was flipping through an issue of Cut & Style Magazine from last year and in the hair and make-up makeover's section was Ali ... First showed with stringy hair and then highlighted and styled.

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2;3879477;
    Was getting a haircut today and was flipping through an issue of Cut & Style Magazine from last year and in the hair and make-up makeover's section was Ali ... First showed with stringy hair and then highlighted and styled.
    Do you remember what month is was?? I wonder if she did it before she went on Jake's show. It's weird that she would be in a hair magazine before going on the show.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I looked and couldn't find the date, but I think the cover said something like "Hottest styles for Summer 2009" - so I think it was well before Jake's season. The salon that did the cut was in San Mateo, CA ... someone else did the color and a third person was cited for her make-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2;3879906;
    I looked and couldn't find the date, but I think the cover said something like "Hottest styles for Summer 2009" - so I think it was well before Jake's season. The salon that did the cut was in San Mateo, CA ... someone else did the color and a third person was cited for her make-up.
    You should have ripped out her picture for us!

For what it's worth, I found this comment on the MSNBC poll about whether reality entertainment is rigged:

".....The producers guaranteed my friend he would make the final four in the upcoming bachelorette if he did not leave the show. It is all a scam
    3 votes
    #8 - mbooms - 10:27 am EDT on Mon Apr 19, 2010....."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3880883;
    For what it's worth, I found this comment on the MSNBC poll about whether reality entertainment is rigged:

".....The producers guaranteed my friend he would make the final four in the upcoming bachelorette if he did not leave the show. It is all a scam
    3 votes
    #8 - mbooms - 10:27 am EDT on Mon Apr 19, 2010....."
    Almost an oxymoron - F4 if ya don't leave LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3880975;
    Almost an oxymoron - F4 if ya don't leave LOL
    Maybe they meant if you don't leave early ala Deanna's season?