Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

ABC’s “The Bachelorette” Looks for Romance in Lisbon
    The ABC network (American Broadcasting Company) is coming to Lisbon to film one of its highest-rated shows. That’s “The Bachelorette” which has aired on the network since 2003 where 25 men compete for the love of an attractive young woman, with one bachelor being eliminated in every episode until one remains at the end (and who just may or may not be proposed to by the bachelorette).
    This sixth season of the reality show will begin airing next month, and filming is going to take place in the upcoming weeks in Lisbon, bringing a crew of eighty people to the city. Because the show is all about love and romance, the chosen sites to be featured on the show will be the romantic ramparts of the Castle of St. George and of course Sintra which is recognized as one of the most fairytale places in the world.
    This season’s bachelorette is a 25 year-old from San Francisco, so considering the similarities between Lisbon and that Californian city, she just may feel right at home, and perhaps even fall for “the one” in the Portuguese capital. To see whether or not that happens, you must watch “The Bachelorette” every Monday night on ABC if you live in the United States.
    Go Lisbon Blog » Blog Archive » ABC’s “The Bachelorette” Looks for Romance in Lisbon
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3875715;
    Interesting that I recall a post that this guy was such a great and stand up kinda guy - would make a great catch blah blah - and now we see him say he wasn't in it to fall in love - well............ uurrumph!!! Is all I gotta say about this guy
    "Craig's IQ is extremely above average, almost at genius levels.
    Craig has A successful radio show.
    Craig comes from an amazing and close knit family.
    Craig is going to win this!"

This is the post you were probably thinking of. I remember this person yakking it up about him. From the info we found I liked him too. He's sounding a little bitter right now. Oh well.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3876590;
    "Craig's IQ is extremely above average, almost at genius levels.
    Craig has A successful radio show.
    Craig comes from an amazing and close knit family.
    Craig is going to win this!"

This is the post you were probably thinking of. I remember this person yakking it up about him. From the info we found I liked him too. He's sounding a little bitter right now. Oh well.
    Yes, he did sound a little bitter about not being there in the end. Remember his profession is a lawyer - lawyers do not like to loose, at least litigation lawyers don't. I should know, as I am around litigation attorneys every day.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3876962;
    Yes, he did sound a little bitter about not being there in the end. Remember his profession is a lawyer - lawyers do not like to loose, at least litigation lawyers don't. I should know, as I am around litigation attorneys every day.
    I thought that as well...bitter much???

If I had a friend that I thought would be great for Ali I probably would have kept her off the Bachelorette, but I didn’t and this is a great opportunity for her. [Vienna and I] are pulling for her,” the 32-year-old pilot, currently competing on Dancing With the Stars, told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at pal Mark Ballas’ concert in LA April 12.
    Jake still needs to rein his ego in, ya think? He's giving off control freak vibes, too (again).

And besides, Ali said she didn't go on TB to find love, and I'm reasonably sure that she didn't take the B'ette for that reason, either.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3877605;
    Jake still needs to rein his ego in, ya think? He's giving off control freak vibes, too (again).

And besides, Ali said she didn't go on TB to find love, and I'm reasonably sure that she didn't take the B'ette for that reason, either.
    Yes, Jake is really full of himself these days. It seems like the tabloids are having to reach really far these days to even find something/ANYTHING to print about Jake. You know. To keep his name out there? YUCK.

But, about Ali, we sure don't have many pictures of her surfacing - like those taken with random camera phones and such. At this point in the filming there does not seem to be much informaion leaking out. Is this pretty much like past seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3877646;
    But, about Ali, we sure don't have many pictures of her surfacing - like those taken with random camera phones and such. At this point in the filming there does not seem to be much informaion leaking out. Is this pretty much like past seasons?
    The amount of information including camera phone shots is so far ahead of past seasons in quantity that it makes the head spin. This is the first pre-season that we have had individual photos to dissect. While Jillian's played out as it was happening, we can't always expect that. All pre-seasons are different; but we have to remind ourselves to not get too greedy as there will be nuggets of information to splice and dice once the show begins to air.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3876162;
    My question is then why did he go on the show?
    probably for the same reason that Jillian did-for the adventure.Or to get in the spotlight...
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3877646;
    Yes, Jake is really full of himself these days. It seems like the tabloids are having to reach really far these days to even find something/ANYTHING to print about Jake. You know. To keep his name out there? YUCK.

Even though I have been hanging out here for about 4 years, I haven't been really active until the past 2-1/2 years and I don't recall ever seeing a random photo of the star of the show, must less the guys/gals like we have this season. We have sc of them on a date on the beach at Malibu for goodnes sake. I think that is unheard of. I don't remember when we have known where FD were going to be in prior seasons, but we knew about Iceland pretty early in filming because that tweet or FB posting of some girl who lived in Iceland read it in her newspaper and a sleuther on the board found the actual article and posted it here.

I think we know a lot more this season than any other JMO I can't wait to see the previews and that should happen within the next couple of weeks I would think. You smart sleuthers here can dissect them and tell us what is going on. I think someone posted that the sc of the first previews for Jake's season was posted in the SC ONLY Thread on 12/7/09 and his season began on 1/4/10. The previews for his show started airing about a month before the premiere and we are a few days shy of 5 weeks before Ali's premiere. It shouldn't be long before we start seeing something about it on our tv screens. That gives us something to look forward to while we wait.

I'll look back and see what date the girls photos were posted here for Jake's season and maybe that will tell us when to expect ABC to release Ali's guys photos on their website. It's usually a couple of weeks before the season starts, I think.
    Last edited by n4692u; 04-15-2010 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3878141;
    Even though I have been hanging out here for about 4 years, I haven't been really active until the past 2-1/2 years and I don't recall ever seeing a random photo of the star of the show, must less the guys/gals like we have this season. We have sc of them on a date on the beach at Malibu for goodnes sake. I think that is unheard of. I don't remember when we have known where FD were going to be in prior seasons, but we knew about Iceland pretty early in filming because that tweet or FB posting of some girl who lived in Iceland read it in her newspaper and a sleuther on the board found the actual article and posted it here.

I think we know a lot more this season than any other JMO I can't wait to see the previews and that should happen within the next couple of weeks I would think. You smart sleuthers here can dissect them and tell us what is going on. I think someone posted that the sc of the first previews for Jake's season was posted in the SC ONLY Thread on 12/7/09 and his season began on 1/4/10. The previews for his show started airing about a month before the premiere and we are a few days shy of 5 weeks before Ali's premiere. It shouldn't be long before we start seeing something about it on our tv screens. That gives us something to look forward to while we wait.

I'll look back and see what date the girls photos were posted here for Jake's season and maybe that will tell us when to expect ABC to release Ali's guys photos on their website. It's usually a couple of weeks before the season starts, I think.
    Jake's season ended filming before they put out any kind of preview to get screencaps from. Any previews we get for this season will probably come out the first or second week of May- either the week of the FRC or the week after. I don't think they'll give us any preview to look at while they're still filming. The pics/names of the guys should come out either 5/12 or 5/19. It usually happens on a Wednesday. We can't really use Jake's season as a reference because the amount of time between the end of filming and the premier is too different. Use Jill's season for reference. My best guess is that the guys names/bios will be out 5/12. Just after the FRC, and just in time to get they hype going right before the season premier.