Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

I started this thread to keep all of the media and interview's about Ali's season together. There wasn't one for the sleauthing thread so if you want to bring anything already posted we can put it here.
    Last edited by Love_Me; 03-12-2010 at 04:56 PM.

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

"Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowsky's Fashion Tips, per ABC News
    by Erin Laurence, March 12, 2010

It's that time of year again: The woman America fell in love with on last season's "The Bachelor" will return as the new "Bachelorette."
    Stylist describes Jake Pavelka's fashion transformation from "sloppy" to "sexy."

When Ali Fedotowsky left Jake Pavelka and quit the show to prioritize her career, audiences cried. Now, she's preparing for next season when women across the country will be rooting for her to meet her prince.

ABC News spent time with Fedotowsky during her wardrobe fitting with "The Bachelorette" stylist Cary Fetman, where she opened up on her fashion sense and what's in store for the coming season.

The "fantasy" fitting began with Fetman scouring Barney's, Neiman Marcus and swanky shops on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles for sexy ball gowns, glittery cocktail dresses, that oh-so-perfect jean, killer heels, sparkling jewels and swimsuits galore.

"The first night I need you in something hot, sexy and sophisticated," Fetman told Fedotowsky.

Fedotowsky isn't afraid to make fashion statements with super-short dresses, low-cut tops and mile-high heels. For the first night on the show, she wants to wear something in a bright color with a special flare.

Photo credit: ABC News/Erin Laurence.

But the fashion risk-taker really sees herself in a different light.

"I like things that are just easy, and different," she said, "My ideal date outfit is a ripped pair of jeans, Converse and an off-the-shoulder, loose-fitting sweater."

Fetman, who has been the resident stylist to Bachelors and Bachelorettes for a combined 17 seasons, said Fedotowsky is "hot and sophisticated" but "doesn't know it yet."

"I was listening to the things that she describes herself as. And I'm looking at it as a professional going, 'You're none of those things. You might do it at home, but with me you're going to the hottest look ... on the rack, you're pulling the best dress, you're pulling the sexiest, the shortest, the most outrageous things,'" he said.

The style trend for the new season will be asymmetrical looks, which Fedotowsky loves.

"There's going to be a one-shoulder top," Fetman said. "There's going to be a one-shoulder dress. There's going to be a one-shoulder sweater."
    'Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky's Fashion Tips - ABC News

Ali -The new Bachelorette is on @TheEllenShow today! Can't wait! #bachelorcasting #yeg

I just found this on Twitter. Could this be?

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3863523;
    Ali -The new Bachelorette is on @TheEllenShow today! Can't wait! #bachelorcasting #yeg

No, it's only Dennis Quaid, Sofia Vergara and Michelle from Jake's season spilling something from behind the scenes.....which is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3863528;
    No, it's only Dennis Quaid, Sofia Vergara and Michelle from Jake's season spilling something from behind the scenes.....which is weird.
    Also, Ellen predicted that ALI might win the heart of "The Bachelor" this last season, but she surprised everyone when she was forced to choose between her job and the show -- and she chose her job. Today Ellen will find out if she regrets her decision.

This is the description on Ellen for Monday.. Maybe this is what the tweet meant.

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3863535;
    Also, Ellen predicted that ALI might win the heart of "The Bachelor" this last season, but she surprised everyone when she was forced to choose between her job and the show -- and she chose her job. Today Ellen will find out if she regrets her decision.

This is the description on Ellen for Monday.. Maybe this is what the tweet meant.
    I don't know does she regret her decision???

Cue the men coming out in their Ellen underwear!!!

No, Ali does not regret her decision.

I can see it playing out like that... kinda like Deanna's season.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Ellen is filming in Orlando over the weekend, so these are probably REPEAT shows. I noticed that since the live airing of AI, she has repeated at least one show a week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3863523;

That tweeter must be talking about the time when Ali was on Ellen's show after leaving the bachelor. It says for Monday March 29th that Ali will be on, but it's a repeat.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3863535;

This sounds like a rerun of when Ali was on the show back on 2/16. Also, it sounds like todays was a rerun with Michelle. I don't think these are new shows, besides we know Ali is in NYC with her boys.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3863648;
    This sounds like a rerun of when Ali was on the show back on 2/16. Also, it sounds like todays was a rerun with Michelle. I don't think these are new shows, besides we know Ali is in NYC with her boys.
    Yep its a repeat. My dish guide has the original air date at 2-16-10.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast