Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky - Media Articles and Interviews

Didn't someone on here say last week that Ali was doing an interview with eonline or E! or somebody, and they asked if we had any questions for her? Does anyone know when they will post that interview? I would think they did the interview before she left for NYC last Tuesday 3/23/10.

Re: Bachelorette 6 s - Media Articles and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3863772;
    Didn't someone on here say last week that Ali was doing an interview with eonline or E! or somebody, and they asked if we had any questions for her? Does anyone know when they will post that interview? I would think they did the interview before she left for NYC last Tuesday 3/23/10.
    I sent him a list of questions and asked him when we would see that interview and I have not heard back from him. I searched for it on his official site and E! and came up empty. My guess is it will air right before the season starts May 24th. Here is his twitter name if someone else wants to ask him about it. @itsMichaelYo

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3863772;
    I didn't post that tweet, but I did read it. I have checked every day for the interview, but nothing has turned up. His name was Michael Yo and he tweeted that to eonline.com. I think he might have a radio station??? You can check it out at michaelyo.com.

I don't have a twitter account, but maybe someone can ask him?
    Last edited by Caligirl81; 03-26-2010 at 06:18 PM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3863784;
    I didn't post that tweet, but I did read it. I have checked every day for the interview, but nothing has turned up. His name was Michael Yo and he tweeted that to eonline.com. I think he might have a radio station??? You can check it out at michaelyo.com.

I don't have a twitter account, but maybe someone can ask him?

I posted more about the interview and how to contact him ^ above your post for anyone that wants to ask him.

Here is the original tweet and scince then nothing more about it has come up:

Michael Yo About to interview Ali the new #bachelorette...Questions??? @THEDAILY10 @eonline

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3863528;
    No, it's only Dennis Quaid, Sofia Vergara and Michelle from Jake's season spilling something from behind the scenes.....which is weird.
    I think this must be a repeat-- Michelle was on right after she got left on the curb by Jake and at that time, Dennis Quaid was on as well. Too much of a coincedence to me to not call it a repeat....

ETA-- Just saw your response Arealflies
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 03-26-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3863788;
    I posted more about the interview and how to contact him ^ above your post for anyone that wants to ask him.

Here is the original tweet and scince then nothing more about it has come up:

Michael Yo About to interview Ali the new #bachelorette...Questions??? @THEDAILY10 @eonline
    I was going to ask myself, when is this interview taking place?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3864003;
    I was going to ask myself, when is this interview taking place?
    That is the million dollar question. I have tried everything to find out. So I think it will air on E! in May. That is my best guess until I hear back from him.

When did Jake's Dish of Salt's interview go up? I know it was during the comedy group date...did it go up a few days after? It just seems like there's been no interviews of Ali during this and they are about to go to Home Town Dates.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3864188;
    When did Jake's Dish of Salt's interview go up? I know it was during the comedy group date...did it go up a few days after? It just seems like there's been no interviews of Ali during this and they are about to go to Home Town Dates.
    If it was during the comedy group date, that was episode 3 which aired 1/18/10.

NOTE: If you haven't see TVGN Bachelors & Bachelorette: Where Are The Now, it will rerun today (Saturday 3/27) at 3 PM CST and 9 PM CST. It is very good and well worth watching. I intend to watch it again.

Personally, I think it's better than the ones ABC had done. More of the Bachelor/ettes that we would like to see and were not on ABC's. You really get a lot more info on what they are really doing now too.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3864216;
    If it was during the comedy group date, that was episode 3 which aired 1/18/10.

NOTE: If you haven't see TVGN Bachelors & Bachelorette: Where Are The Now, it will rerun today (Saturday 3/27) at 3 PM CST and 9 PM CST. It is very good and well worth watching. I intend to watch it again.

Personally, I think it's better than the ones ABC had done. More of the Bachelor/ettes that we would like to see and were not on ABC's. You really get a lot more info on what they are really doing now too.
    Thanks for the info!!

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast