Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

LRSC Field Reports

LRSC Field Report 03.12.10

3.08.10 Received orders from FORT HQ: recon necessary to confirm or deny involvement of Agoura Hills location. Possible undercover ops at Hyatt Westlake identified by i2d. Caution: identity at second location may be made by employees.

Challenge: covert ops require alibi.

3.10.10 Alibi arises from unlikely source. i2d to DUH: College BFF invites to dinner Thursday! DUH: Por supuesto, mi amor, andale! Comes con tu amiga! It seems that DUH has seen Reid's Youtube clip from Spain.

3.11.10 1937 hrs. At coordinates xxxx. Must return to DUH by 2100 hrs to keep suspicion at 0 percent. Logistics and risk factor preclude Hyatt. LRSC disappointed, but doggedly determined to do her part to contribute to Truth. Sunglasses abandoned, as it is dark. Topless driving abandoned against LRSC's protestations, as it is still officially Winter, and i2d is warm-blooded. Scarf and driving gloves employed in the Spirit of Adventure. GPS superfluous.

3.11.10 2020 hrs. Coincidence with Monday's show noted. On approach to mansion. Southbound Kanan Dume Road, passing Triunfo Canyon. Aha! Exterior of venue lit, including crane light over main entrance. Three passenger vehicles noted on street (2 sedans, one SUV), none commercial. Gate open, lights on in street-side building. Eskimo-clad bear at gate appears to be unconscious but still able to remain seated. Perhaps only a semi-secured location. Danger of paint damage by said bear outweighs thrill of running the gate.

2024 hrs. LRSC pulls over onto favorite turnout, approx 1000 feet from target. Lights off, windows down. Crickets only; no sounds from crew or handlers. No movement in or around venue. Assessment: venue in staging mode, preparing for realtime activity within 48 hours. Ready for exterior assault from any angle. All security personnel have taken position.

2027 hrs. Note to handlers: 1. Cue heat lamps. Current temperature 52 degrees, and not forecast to improve by 2200 hrs 3.12.10 when the blond operative, who is under orders to wear nothing to conceal shoulders, conducts initial visual inspection and pat-down of the agents. 2. Replace bear with human. 3. Hang moon.

2057 hrs. LRSC pulls into home base. Mission accomplished! i2d: Querido mio, estoy aqui! DUH: Bienvenidos a nuestro hogar, mi galletita. Un vaso de vino? i2d: Si, como no?... Te amo, mi heroe. La puerta del dormitorio cerra. Buenos noches a todos!

2100 hrs. LRSC dozing, dreaming of Agent F's upcoming adventures... thinks of Baja California. Rules out possibility that Agent F will lead troops to Estero Beach resort. Que lastima!

Stay tuned for the further adventures of LRSC. Will she take i2d and DUH hot air ballooning in search of Agent F and her F1? Will DUH be an unknowing participant through LRSC and i2d's trickery? Will LRSC retrace JAVA's steps to the Madonna Inn? Quien sabe?

Re: LRSC Field Reports

Hi in2deep. Great to see you figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3853462;

3.08.10 Received orders from FORT HQ: recon necessary to confirm or deny involvement of Agoura Hills location. Possible undercover ops at Hyatt Westlake identified by i2d. Caution: identity at second location may be made by employees.

3.10.10 Alibi arises from unlikely source. i2d to DUH: College BFF invites to dinner Thursday! DUH: Por supuesto, mi amor, andale! Comes con tu amiga! It seems that DUH has seen Reid's Youtube clip from Spain.

3.11.10 1937 hrs. At coordinates xxxx. Must return to DUH by 2100 hrs to keep suspicion at 0 percent. Logistics and risk factor preclude Hyatt. LRSC disappointed, but doggedly determined to do her part to contribute to Truth. Sunglasses abandoned, as it is dark. Topless driving abandoned against LRSC's protestations, as it is still officially Winter, and i2d is warm-blooded. Scarf and driving gloves employed in the Spirit of Adventure. GPS superfluous.

3.11.10 2020 hrs. Coincidence with Monday's show noted. On approach to mansion. Southbound Kanan Dume Road, passing Triunfo Canyon. Aha! Exterior of venue lit, including crane light over main entrance. Three passenger vehicles noted on street (2 sedans, one SUV), none commercial. Gate open, lights on in street-side building. Eskimo-clad bear at gate appears to be unconscious but still able to remain seated. Perhaps only a semi-secured location. Danger of paint damage by said bear outweighs thrill of running the gate.

2024 hrs. LRSC pulls over onto favorite turnout, approx 1000 feet from target. Lights off, windows down. Crickets only; no sounds from crew or handlers. No movement in or around venue. Assessment: venue in staging mode, preparing for realtime activity within 48 hours. Ready for exterior assault from any angle. All security personnel have taken position.

2027 hrs. Note to handlers: 1. Cue heat lamps. Current temperature 52 degrees, and not forecast to improve by 2200 hrs 3.12.10 when the blond operative, who is under orders to wear nothing to conceal shoulders, conducts initial visual inspection and pat-down of the agents. 2. Replace bear with human. 3. Hang moon.

2057 hrs. LRSC pulls into home base. Mission accomplished! i2d: Querido mio, estoy aqui! DUH: Bienvenidos a nuestro hogar, mi galletita. Un vaso de vino? i2d: Si, como no?... Te amo, mi heroe. La puerta del dormitorio cerra. Buenos noches a todos!

2100 hrs. LRSC dozing, dreaming of Agent F's upcoming adventures... thinks of Baja California. Rules out possibility that Agent F will lead troops to Estero Beach resort. Que lastima!

Stay tuned for the further adventures of LRSC. Will she take i2d and DUH hot air ballooning in search of Agent F and her F1? Will DUH be an unknowing participant through LRSC and i2d's trickery? Will LRSC retrace JAVA's steps to the Madonna Inn? Quien sabe?
    Girlfriend, I do hope you were referring to the car being topless. We can't have you arrested for indecent exposure. It would blow your cover.

Loved this. Can't wait for more

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3853467;
    Hi in2deep. Great to see you figured it out.
    I love how in2deep set it all up for us!

Great idea for a thread!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Can somebody explain to me what in2deep just wrote??????!!!! Thanks !

FORT Fogey

^^^ I think this about covers the meat of the message:

3.11.10 2024 hrs. Assessment: venue in staging mode, preparing for realtime activity within 48 hours.
    All the rest is intended for our reading pleasure and pure entertainment, for which I must say -- well done, i2d, another great read!

You go girl - give LRSC a friendly hood polish please - just so it knows it is loved
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Has anyone driven by the mansion tonight to see if there is any activity?

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

LRSC Field Report 03.12.10-2

1930 hrs. LRSC has been waiting patiently at i2d's place of employment while DUH whisked i2d off for a few hours.... i2d: Darling, I think I want to see if I can get some more yoga pants at the midnight sale. DUH: they always have pants on sale, buttercup. i2d: I'd like to go tonight, if that's OK with you. Would you like to go? DUH: As you wish. Go, then, but return quickly to me. LRSC calculates. How long does it take to buy a pair of pants? i2d is a Known Dallier, especially during Midnight Sales. It's on... Still no sunglasses (darkness prevails once again), still not running with the top down (LRSC or i2d, thank you very much). Scarf>check. Gloves>check. Rock'n'roll CD>check. Camera>check, but it's in the trunk. And i2d still hasn't downloaded previous photos of mansion... sigh...

1952 hrs. LRSC zoom zooms past the Kanan Dume exit! She's all out! She's headed for... the Hyatt! Slowly past the turn-in. Large person of some official capacity with hands behind back intimidates LRSC from turning in at the valet. i2d explains that it is but the doorman. LRSC finds no comfort in this, and huffs through. No sight of limousines nor bachelors nor frivolity of any description.

2002 hrs. Back on the freeway. Exit Kanan. LRSC eager to score another in the win column. Thinking ahead to tomorrow. No vehicles of any note (long, black) going west, or coming east. Triunfo... lights! Big lights, as last night. But wait...there's more. Standing guard! Gone is the Eskimo! Car pulling in to driveway! Mercedes at driveway near street, pointed towards street. Must indicate quick getaway for agent. One, two, at least three limousines. Black. No further details. Cesar? Challenge to see when speed limit is 45.

2004 hrs. I2d, heart pounding, LRSC, engine purring, pull off at favorite Spy location. Aha! There is something amiss! The exterior of the mansion is lit only in the front. No exterior lights on the rear, including the pool area. Analysis: Must be close to the beginning of the M&G. No cocktail party yet. Consistent with notes from previous expeditions indicating that agent activity goes well into the night.

2008 hrs. LRSC pulls a u-turn and tucks in behind a slowly moving vehicle (40 MPH). One more look down the driveway. Verify limos. Verify surly looking, beefy guard with hat, tall lights, and light in front building.

2028 hrs. Get gas. Preferable to explaining to DUH why we were far from the department store with neither fuel nor brains.

2037 hrs. Leave department store with yoga pants, yoga shirt, several other items that justify 98 minutes in store.

2052 hrs. LRSC delivers i2d safely into the waiting arms of DUH.

2157 hrs. i2d nearly captured while using DUH's computer to report stealth activity.

2210 hrs. sign off. Erase history of activity. Plug in lap top and hard wire next time. DUH thinks i2d is doing research on bathroom fixtures. Good night, and good luck. Stay tuned. LRSC is on a roll. And thank you for your kind comments! from LRSC and i2d

I'm so glad you were able to make it out there to check things out tonight! That verifies my suspicion that tonight was indeed the night of the M&G instead of tomorrow. Thank you so much for sharing with us!

Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast