Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

Re: LRSC Field Reports

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3858973;
    LRSC Field Report 032010: Partners in Crime

0720 LRSC and i2d leave the house after kissing DUH goodbye.

0730 LRSC gets a bath. She has an exciting date!

0828 LRSC, i2d and Mamaracci meet at the designated rendevous location. Mamaracci takes photo of LRSC. LRSC very happy that she is clean and photogenic.

0830 LRSC stays behind, being the More Conspicuous Car. Not happy, but gets to see stars coming in and out of tasty bakery.

0845 i2d and mama (can't abbreviate her mr) park at LRSC's favorite sleuthing spot. More photos. [photos will be posted later]

0848 walking towards mansion, on opposite side of street. Avoiding being spotted by man in van outside north gate.

0850 12d and mama decide that "no trespassing" sign across road up the hill does not apply to them, as they are not Up to No Good. They are just sleuthing, looking for a better vantage point.

0852 - 0910 many good photos. some activity at mansion. man with keg . lots of men in shorts, may be PAs, might be bachelors.

Aha! Classic blue large convertible in driveway behind gate! Good to have climbed hill! Suspect vehicle for today's date. DUH would probably be able to ID it... i2d may not ask for fear of blowing cover.

Aha #2! Basketball hoop familiar from Deanna's season. Gate next to hoop determines that front building is the bunkhouse. Front? We always thought it was in the back! Now it seems that the bunkhouse is used for production activity.

Several vehicles in and out. Undetermined activity.

Aha #3! Man in suit leaves mansion. What is this? Who is this? No clue.

Oh, no. Here comes truck, up the hill. i2d and mama think quick.

mama to guy: hi.

guy: this is private property.

i2d: we're just looking at the house across the street. It's for sale.

mama: and the house next door.

guy: well, this is my property.

i2d: we were just leaving.

guy: you can go further up the road and get a better view.

mama: thanks, but I think we're done for now.

i2d: so, you're a scout leader? God bless the scouts, wonderful organization! My dad...my brother...blah blah... thanks!

mama: i2d, where's my car?

i2d: it's been towed. JK!

1050: i2d posts the first report from Joint Sleuthing. mama and i2d agree that their friends would all fall over laughing [and ridiculing]. DUH is on the loose (why is he awake?)

photos when they come from mama.

Thank you for your support!

LRSC/i2d/mamaracci
    This makes for a better TV show than The Bachelorette!

I can't wait for the pics.

FORT Fanatic

You gals are totally funny. I can just feel the excitement you must be having when you see something. And I can just imagine how you felt when the guy walked up to you. I probably would of pee'd my pants, worried chitless. I can just see you to laughing afterwards.

cant wait for the pics
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3859110;
    cant wait for the pics
    Just to be on the safe side, take an extra camera. That way if Fleiss' minions appear to confiscate the camera, you guys will have a backup. If the action gets real good, maybe MF will give you a front row seat. Just kidding. I said I was going to stop watching this trainwreck of a show, but there is no way that I can hold to that now, You two with the LRSC have captured my attention, at least for this season.

FORT Regular

I think LRSC and crew would make an incredible show itself!!

Haha...I was wondering if you two would ever get together for some sleuthing! Glad to see you have a partner in crime i2d! Thanks so much i2d and mamaracci! You guys are awesome!

Thank you so much, in2deep and mamaracci, LRSC and mama's trusty steed for sharing in your adventures. This report was absolutely priceless - I started laughing when the guy pulled up, and he suggested further up the road. Do you think lots of people try spying? You must have been all and innocence.

Did you take binoculars?

Can't wait to see pictures!

OMG this is the funniest story yet!!!! Glad you two joined forces, remember safety in numbers, hee hee. Can't wait for the pictures and the next adventure from the Forts favorite sleuithers.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3859115;
    I think LRSC and crew would make an incredible show itself!!
    I totally agree! I can see this on TV or an online series. Like Phsyc!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3858973;
    LRSC Field Report 032010: Partners in Crime

0720 LRSC and i2d leave the house after kissing DUH goodbye.

0730 LRSC gets a bath. She has an exciting date!

0828 LRSC, i2d and Mamaracci meet at the designated rendevous location. Mamaracci takes photo of LRSC. LRSC very happy that she is clean and photogenic.

0830 LRSC stays behind, being the More Conspicuous Car. Not happy, but gets to see stars coming in and out of tasty bakery.

0845 i2d and mama (can't abbreviate her mr) park at LRSC's favorite sleuthing spot. More photos. [photos will be posted later]

0848 walking towards mansion, on opposite side of street. Avoiding being spotted by man in van outside north gate.

0850 12d and mama decide that "no trespassing" sign across road up the hill does not apply to them, as they are not Up to No Good. They are just sleuthing, looking for a better vantage point.

0852 - 0910 many good photos. some activity at mansion. man with keg . lots of men in shorts, may be PAs, might be bachelors.

Aha! Classic blue large convertible in driveway behind gate! Good to have climbed hill! Suspect vehicle for today's date. DUH would probably be able to ID it... i2d may not ask for fear of blowing cover.

Aha #2! Basketball hoop familiar from Deanna's season. Gate next to hoop determines that front building is the bunkhouse. Front? We always thought it was in the back! Now it seems that the bunkhouse is used for production activity.

Several vehicles in and out. Undetermined activity.

Aha #3! Man in suit leaves mansion. What is this? Who is this? No clue.

Oh, no. Here comes truck, up the hill. i2d and mama think quick.

mama to guy: hi.

guy: this is private property.

i2d: we're just looking at the house across the street. It's for sale.

mama: and the house next door.

guy: well, this is my property.

i2d: we were just leaving.

guy: you can go further up the road and get a better view.

mama: thanks, but I think we're done for now.

i2d: so, you're a scout leader? God bless the scouts, wonderful organization! My dad...my brother...blah blah... thanks!

mama: i2d, where's my car?

i2d: it's been towed. JK!

1050: i2d posts the first report from Joint Sleuthing. mama and i2d agree that their friends would all fall over laughing [and ridiculing]. DUH is on the loose (why is he awake?)

photos when they come from mama.

Thank you for your support!

LRSC/i2d/mamaracci
    OMG!! Sounds like you 2 had a great day! Would have loved to have seen your faces when the guy walked up to you!