Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

Re: LRSC Field Reports

I think that would be a little too early for any of the guys to be leaving so early in the evening. The RC would be later in the night and 3 guys will be cut. Maybe it was just producers/workers?
    Unless one of the guys was having an inappropriate relationship and was asked to leave early.

Thanks for another AWESOME report. Can't wait to see what you have planned for tomorrow!

FYI - Hollywood sign was a 1-1
    Beach was a group date
    Vegas was a 1-1 - the plane only sat 4 people.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3858421;
    Thanks for another AWESOME report. Can't wait to see what you have planned for tomorrow!

FYI - Hollywood sign was a 1-1
    Beach was a group date
    Vegas was a 1-1 - the plane only sat 4 people.
    That's one heck of a 1-1! I would feel jipped if I were Hollywood Sign Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3858336;
    I think that would be a little too early for any of the guys to be leaving so early in the evening. The RC would be later in the night and 3 guys will be cut. Maybe it was just producers/workers?
    Unless one of the guys was having an inappropriate relationship and was asked to leave early.
    Was it a passenger van (lots of windows) or a cargo van (no windows)?

If it was a passenger van I would have no idea unless like Cash said production staff since 8-ish sounds kinda of early for RC dismissal.

If it was a cargo van. It might have been some kind of delivery van. Vigorously searching google earth I cannot come up with anything as to where would be destination of the van. I do know the closest florist to the mansion is down Sierra Creek Rd (which is out that way). The possibilities are really endless...Staff gone to get food, booze, flowers, etc.

Sorry couldn't find much ... this mansion seems out in the middle of nowhere.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3858477;
    Was it a passenger van (lots of windows) or a cargo van (no windows)?

If it was a passenger van I would have no idea unless like Cash said production staff since 8-ish sounds kinda of early for RC dismissal.

If it was a cargo van. It might have been some kind of delivery van. Vigorously searching google earth I cannot come up with anything as to where would be destination of the van. I do know the closest florist to the mansion is down Sierra Creek Rd (which is out that way). The possibilities are really endless...Staff gone to get food, booze, flowers, etc.

Sorry couldn't find much ... this mansion seems out in the middle of nowhere.
    Y'all are probably right about the ceremony not taking place that early. What can I say - sometimes my window of time isn't open long enough.

Passenger van. Maybe even a mini-van. I thought there were 2-3 passengers. Remember, it was only about 3 minutes total, and getting dark. But there wasn't any sign or painting on the back, as even small commercial vehicles often have. Maybe it was PAs on a run for something. Alcohol?

Looking at the map on my other screen. Sierra Creek Road is the very road the van turned down! They may have indeed been going to the florist. Thanks, Noobsleuth! You're not gonna be noob for very much longer (but don't change your name). Also, Sierra Road goes to Mulholland, which is a pretty well-traveled highway (considering this is indeed the middle of nowhere).

Stay tuned...we'll figure out much more together!
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3858495;
    Y'all are probably right about the ceremony not taking place that early. What can I say - sometimes my window of time isn't open long enough.

Passenger van. Maybe even a mini-van. I thought there were 2-3 passengers. Remember, it was only about 3 minutes total, and getting dark. But there wasn't any sign or painting on the back, as even small commercial vehicles often have. Maybe it was PAs on a run for something. Alcohol?

Looking at the map on my other screen. Sierra Creek Road is the very road the van turned down! They may have indeed been going to the florist. Thanks, Noobsleuth! You're not gonna be noob for very much longer (but don't change your name). Also, Sierra Road goes to Mulholland, which is a pretty well-traveled highway (considering this is indeed the middle of nowhere).

Stay tuned...we'll figure out much more together!
    Cool ... I wasn't sure if that was the road since my google earth was showing last photo of that area taken in 2007 :/ But then I checked Bing and still no other roads close to the one you mentioned except for Sierra Creek.

Now that you said it is a pretty well traveled area. Mulholland is probably the closest town for getting pre-cocktail party supplies, whatever that might be. I can imagine PA's being runners for almost anything from emergency double sided tape to prevent wardrobe malfunction to getting dinner for the staff.

Perhaps a couple of SC of the Van that took Rozlyn away may help ?

So far only Roz has been filmed driving away prior to F4 (I think) so her vehicle may help with idenity of yesterdays ????
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

LRSC Field Report 032010: Partners in Crime

0720 LRSC and i2d leave the house after kissing DUH goodbye.

0730 LRSC gets a bath. She has an exciting date!

0828 LRSC, i2d and Mamaracci meet at the designated rendevous location. Mamaracci takes photo of LRSC. LRSC very happy that she is clean and photogenic.

0830 LRSC stays behind, being the More Conspicuous Car. Not happy, but gets to see stars coming in and out of tasty bakery.

0845 i2d and mama (can't abbreviate her mr) park at LRSC's favorite sleuthing spot. More photos. [photos will be posted later]

0848 walking towards mansion, on opposite side of street. Avoiding being spotted by man in van outside north gate.

0850 12d and mama decide that "no trespassing" sign across road up the hill does not apply to them, as they are not Up to No Good. They are just sleuthing, looking for a better vantage point.

0852 - 0910 many good photos. some activity at mansion. man with keg . lots of men in shorts, may be PAs, might be bachelors.

Aha! Classic blue large convertible in driveway behind gate! Good to have climbed hill! Suspect vehicle for today's date. DUH would probably be able to ID it... i2d may not ask for fear of blowing cover.

Aha #2! Basketball hoop familiar from Deanna's season. Gate next to hoop determines that front building is the bunkhouse. Front? We always thought it was in the back! Now it seems that the bunkhouse is used for production activity.

Several vehicles in and out. Undetermined activity.

Aha #3! Man in suit leaves mansion. What is this? Who is this? No clue.

Oh, no. Here comes truck, up the hill. i2d and mama think quick.

mama to guy: hi.

guy: this is private property.

i2d: we're just looking at the house across the street. It's for sale.

mama: and the house next door.

guy: well, this is my property.

i2d: we were just leaving.

guy: you can go further up the road and get a better view.

mama: thanks, but I think we're done for now.

i2d: so, you're a scout leader? God bless the scouts, wonderful organization! My dad...my brother...blah blah... thanks!

mama: i2d, where's my car?

i2d: it's been towed. JK!

1050: i2d posts the first report from Joint Sleuthing. mama and i2d agree that their friends would all fall over laughing [and ridiculing]. DUH is on the loose (why is he awake?)

photos when they come from mama.

Thank you for your support!

LRSC/i2d/mamaracci
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3858973;
    LRSC Field Report 032010: Partners in Crime

0720 LRSC and i2d leave the house after kissing DUH goodbye.

0730 LRSC gets a bath. She has an exciting date!

0828 LRSC, i2d and Mamaracci meet at the designated rendevous location. Mamaracci takes photo of LRSC. LRSC very happy that she is clean and photogenic.

0830 LRSC stays behind, being the More Conspicuous Car. Not happy, but gets to see stars coming in and out of tasty bakery.

0845 i2d and mama (can't abbreviate her mr) park at LRSC's favorite sleuthing spot. More photos. [photos will be posted later]

0848 walking towards mansion, on opposite side of street. Avoiding being spotted by man in van outside north gate.

0850 12d and mama decide that "no trespassing" sign across road up the hill does not apply to them, as they are not Up to No Good. They are just sleuthing, looking for a better vantage point.

0852 - 0910 many good photos. some activity at mansion. man with keg . lots of men in shorts, may be PAs, might be bachelors.

Aha! Classic blue large convertible in driveway behind gate! Good to have climbed hill! Suspect vehicle for today's date. DUH would probably be able to ID it... i2d may not ask for fear of blowing cover.

Aha #2! Basketball hoop familiar from Deanna's season. Gate next to hoop determines that front building is the bunkhouse. Front? We always thought it was in the back! Now it seems that the bunkhouse is used for production activity.

Several vehicles in and out. Undetermined activity.

Aha #3! Man in suit leaves mansion. What is this? Who is this? No clue.

Oh, no. Here comes truck, up the hill. i2d and mama think quick.

mama to guy: hi.

guy: this is private property.

i2d: we're just looking at the house across the street. It's for sale.

mama: and the house next door.

guy: well, this is my property.

i2d: we were just leaving.

guy: you can go further up the road and get a better view.

mama: thanks, but I think we're done for now.

i2d: so, you're a scout leader? God bless the scouts, wonderful organization! My dad...my brother...blah blah... thanks!

mama: i2d, where's my car?

i2d: it's been towed. JK!

1050: i2d posts the first report from Joint Sleuthing. mama and i2d agree that their friends would all fall over laughing [and ridiculing]. DUH is on the loose (why is he awake?)

photos when they come from mama.

Thank you for your support!

LRSC/i2d/mamaracci
    Excellent sleuthing, in2deep and Mamaracci ... congratulations on a job well done!
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

KK4
    FORT Fan

Indeed, well done! Can't wait for the photos!