Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

FORT Newbie

Re: LRSC Field Reports

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3857818;
    Thanks, WaltT60. I was thinking this might be the case, but in a photo of Nichols Canyon Nicholas Canyon - 33850 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu CA 90265 - CityVoter, there is no pier, and the beach seems different. The first four times I looked at the photo from Jeff, I didn't see the pier, either....

Escondido means hidden, for those of you who studied something other than Spanish in high school. I've never actually been to that beach, but am a frequent visitor to Paradise Cove (which we believe to be the location of the pier).

Keep on sleuthing, everyone! It keeps the juices flowing! (That's my excuse, anyway )
    OOPS my bad I missed thr pier too so you may be right.

LRSC I have a friend at ABC news (camera man) and he says they did the outside segments for 20/20 on the 12th so that's probably what you saw.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WaltT60;3857826;
    OOPS my bad I missed thr pier too so you may be right.

LRSC I have a friend at ABC news (camera man) and he says they did the outside segments for 20/20 on the 12th so that's probably what you saw.
    I bet you're right! I was wondering to myself when they filmed the exterior shots for 20/20 - it was right before my eyes (literally). And certainly it was a closed set. That fits! Congrats on solving another piece of the puzzle.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

i2d - love your recaps. Good luck with tonight.

You're leaving at 9pm ? I'm dying to know what excuse you will conjure up for DH ! sorry dUh. Do let us know. Plus I wish you had a companion (other than lrsc) to join you in your shinanigans.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Just here to learn......

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3858022;
    i2d - love your recaps. Good luck with tonight.

You're leaving at 9pm ? I'm dying to know what excuse you will conjure up for DH ! sorry dUh. Do let us know. Plus I wish you had a companion (other than lrsc) to join you in your shinanigans.

I say we make DUH a partner in crime :-)

Quote Originally Posted by debt2dreams;3858123;
    I say we make DUH a partner in crime :-)
    Oh, no.... first of all, it's a thrill to keep him clueless.
    Second, he would be merciless in teasing me. He already teases me that I simply watch the show. He has no idea of any activity beyond that....
    Third... just wait... funny that you should mention a partner in crime... watch for LRSC's Saturday field report.

Little bit grumpy that I wasn't up in the middle of the night going to Van Nuys Airport. But that would have stretched the 'splainin' to its limit, I'm afraid.

Figuring out when to leave the house tonight. Zoom zoom!

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3858139;
    Second, he would be merciless in teasing me. He already teases me that I simply watch the show. He has no idea of any activity beyond that....
    Third... just wait... funny that you should mention a partner in crime... watch for LRSC's Saturday field report.

Little bit grumpy that I wasn't up in the middle of the night going to Van Nuys Airport. But that would have stretched the 'splainin' to its limit, I'm afraid.

Drive safe! We are anxiously waiting for the next installment.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3858139;

Love your recaps
    Are you able to see the guys from where you park? 2 bad we don't have someone covering the hotel to get pics of the ones that get sent home tonight.

LRSC Field Report 031810

1755 LRSC at home (rolling headlights); DUH and i2d on way to gym.
    1756 BC (Big Car) pulls into garage. i2d gets out. DUH proceeds to tire shop - something in tire. i2d assures readers that she did not insert screw into Big Car's tire. DUH announces he will see i2d at home.

1930 i2d done with gym. Runs into DUH! i2d: Hello, darling, What are you doing here??? DUH: You never know how busy the tire store will be at this time of day. I got lucky. i2d [to self]: so did I! i2d [to DUH]: Are you through with your workout? DUH: No, I have one more machine to go. i2d: Well, I'm really done, and sweaty. I think I'd like to just take a little drive to cool off, since I have my car here. DUH: OK. See you at home. i2d: Love you, bye! Tries to contain excitement.

1935: Top down, scarf. Too Dark For Sunglasses (this should be i2d's avatar). Zoom zoom! Glad we got gas before going home.

1955: Zipping along Kanan Dume. Oh! There is the mansion (it is in the same place). But the outside lights are on! [More than porchlights, folks]. LRSC scores again! Rose ceremony!
    1956: i2d starts to hyperventilate. White van two cars ahead pulls into mansion! LRSC's revs are going up! i2d's heart is pounding! LRSC zips by the mansion! [speed limit is 45] i2d has one eye on rear view mirror.
    1956 1/2: In the rear view mirror, i2d spots another white van exiting mansion driveway! LRSC makes a u-turn approximately 5 feet from other drive - just past big black limo, 2 drivers (Cesar???) talking. i2d fears she may have been made.
    1957: Almost caught up with white van leaving. LRSC racing to catch them right in the passing lane, so that i2d can use her photographic memory to match against faces from SCs.
    But white van turns right past Triunfo, at the corner with the coffee stop (>NOOBSLEUTH< cue the GoogleEarth!).

1958: LRSC wants to go back. i2d does not want a Visit from the Sheriff's Department, or any other such trouble.

Journal note: Three minutes of fun can often make up for... well, that won't be discussed here.

2020: i2d and LRSC arrive safely home. DUH has made dinner, and i2d announces that she is feeling refreshed. She truly misses her long commute, and sometimes just needs to get out and clear her head. Little does DUH know how true this really is.

2225: DUH *finally* dozing, after a not-so-stimulating discussion of hardware. i2d able finally post report.

Conclusion: RC 15-12 3/18/10 Thursday. Black limo for CH? (Ali won't need one - she is staying "home".) Vans for guys.

Many questions will keep LRSC awake tonight. Who was in the white van? Where were they going? LRSC has never driven east of Kanan in that area, not even to the trout farm. Was the driver performing evasive maneuvers b/c s/he knew that LRSC was tailing? Where do the guys stay after they've been rejected but before their planes leave? Will we ever know the truth? Can you explain the Easter Bunny?

3/12: filmed 20/20 exterior shot, per WaltT60's friend and LRSC's drive by.
    3/13: M&G - Mamaracci's fab scoop at the WLV Hyatt! RC 25 - 15
    1-on-1 date Hollywood sign
    1-on-1 date? Escondido Beach/Paradise Cove (tweets, cape, i2d)
    Group date to Las Vegas - flight logs.

3/18: RC 15-12

Saturday's report: an unprecedented adventure awaits.

LRSC thanks everyone: more than 5,000 hits! i2d wishes you all a good evening.

Way to go i2d!! Nice update!
    One thing...wouldn't the departed guys be in limos as opposed to the vans as they usually do the departed interviews in limos right?
    Now that I think of it, the 1st few departed interviews are done at the mansion right? Not in the limos??
    Anyway, thanks for all the awesome detective work i2d! If you're not a detective for a living, then you're in the wrong business!!

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3858329;
    Way to go i2d!! Nice update!
    One thing...wouldn't the departed guys be in limos as opposed to the vans as they usually do the departed interviews in limos right?
    Now that I think of it, the 1st few departed interviews are done at the mansion right? Not in the limos??
    Anyway, thanks for all the awesome detective work i2d! If you're not a detective for a living, then you're in the wrong business!!
    Thanks, ko_vixen!

My intel says that for the first several weeks, the departed leave in vans (b/c there are several of them). Interviews are done before they leave - even up to Jessie and Ashleigh leaving Jake's season.

I actually did work for a detective agency once! Another time, I did get an offer to work for a anti-fraud unit of the state. We can blame all of this on LRSC. And I keep reminding myself that it keeps me out of trouble!

I'm outta here. DUH's computer. He's awake again.