Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

Re: LRSC Field Reports

Quote Originally Posted by OKCbachelorfan7;3869950;
    I am not sure how much help I could be, but I lived in Iceland for 2 years and traveled a lot there, so I might be able to help when we get screencaps in Iceland.
    That's good to know..thanks. I'm sure we'll need your help. I feel like they'll go to one of the hotsprings, but do you know nice little hotel or lodge place that seems like place they would be staying. that's how we can sometimes tell how long someone is there. We may get a PI from someone of the first night, but if we can connect the locale of the Sc to say, Iceland or a Fd hotel, then we know how long he/she was there.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Regular

I am not sure how much help I could be, but I lived in Iceland for 2 years and traveled a lot there, so I might be able to help when we get screencaps in Iceland.
    did you see the article that was just put up in the media section? do you speak icelandic? can you give any insights on it?

thank you so very much for all your help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3870109;
    did you see the article that was just put up in the media section? do you speak icelandic? can you give any insights on it?

I re-posted the article in English. If you type in google transtalor it will take you to a page were you paste the article you copied into. Then you choose Icelandic to English click Translate and it will. I hope this helps.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

We would love your help. With your knowledge of Iceland, that will help tremendously when those sc come out. Thanks.....................

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3870178;
    I re-posted the article in English. If you type in google transtalor it will take you to a page were you paste the article you copied into. Then you choose Icelandic to English click Translate and it will. I hope this helps.
    thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3870109;

Well I am glad to see that it has been translated, because I do not speak Icelandic.. It's a VERY hard language to learn.. All I know how to say is Hi..

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3870181;
    We would love your help. With your knowledge of Iceland, that will help tremendously when those sc come out. Thanks.....................
    Hopefully when the time comes I can be of some help.. I only lived there for two years, but there isnt much to do on the Base, so we traveled around Iceland a lot. I will say two things about Iceland.. It is VERY expensive, and Very safe..

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by OKCbachelorfan7;3870896;
    Hopefully when the time comes I can be of some help.. I only lived there for two years, but there isnt much to do on the Base, so we traveled around Iceland a lot. I will say two things about Iceland.. It is VERY expensive, and Very safe..
    My physican travelled there last year. She is very, very picky but had a glowing report about her holiday there. She did say that it was quite expensive, scenic and that the people are very friendly.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

SOS from LRSC

Searching for reliable intel regarding possible RC 4/3 either Mon 041210 or Fri 041610. At the ready, GPS tuned into Beverly Wilshire Hotel (although i2d does know the way - there used to be a coffee shop there called the Cafe of the Pink Turtle where i2d and He Who Shall Remain Acronym-less ate breakfast on Saturday mornings long, long ago). As soon as there is consensus on this, i2d has orders to contact MamaRacci and set up clandestine parking lot meeting to carpool to BH. Scarves and sunglasses at the ready!
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3872495;
    SOS from LRSC

Searching for reliable intel regarding possible RC 4/3 either Mon 041210 or Fri 041610. At the ready, GPS tuned into Beverly Wilshire Hotel (although i2d does know the way - there used to be a coffee shop there called the Cafe of the Pink Turtle where i2d and He Who Shall Remain Acronym-less ate breakfast on Saturday mornings long, long ago). As soon as there is consensus on this, i2d has orders to contact MamaRacci and set up clandestine parking lot meeting to carpool to BH. Scarves and sunglasses at the ready!
    It's looking like they will be in Portugal until April 14.
    I wish I could give you more info to help you scope the place out, but our schedule is so messed up right now, I have no idea when or IF they'll be back in LA.