Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Re: LRSC Field Reports

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3864286;
    Arghhh! I'm confused...regarding 0927 and 0940, just how did you receive a phone call from Charlie?
    Charlie has i2d's cell phone number. This was probably a Mistake.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

FORT Regular

uuummm.... whos charlie???

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3864537;
    uuummm.... whos charlie???
    Sorry... Charlie is an old friend of DUH and i2d... he saw LRSC yesterday morning driving down the hill, as he was driving up the hill. He had legitimate business in the 'hood, as his SIL bought a house on the next street over from i2d/DUH. So, as he saw LRSC, he honked. After he got to his SIL's house, he called i2d on her cell, and asked where she had been headed. Fortunately, i2d did not need to fib to Charlie, as LRSC was indeed getting an oil change. Prior to sleuthing the mansion and Ali's Adobe Abode. This all made me a teeny bit nervous, for I not want to be Found Out. Sorry to make Charlie seem like he is part of the action. He's just part of the paranoia.

And yes, I am on the computer, needing my last fix while DUH is still asleep. Bags are packed (no fancy clothes), house is clean(ish), and I am trying desperately to *not* sleuth where we are headed today! All I know is that it is north or south of LA, and is a driving trip, not a flying trip. LRSC is very excited! Whereve our destination, I hope they don't have a hardware store nearby, or DUH will be back to his current obsession. I'd prefer somewhere with a spa, a fireplace and a good view.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Thanks for the explanation, i2d! Sorry to make you feel obligated to explain, though. I thought that it was a random driver and if I hadn't been posting in a hurry, I may have been able to figure it out that you knew the person.

In my haste, I completely erred by not saying that I loved the report (as usual)! Congrats on finding 420 and maybe you or mama can sleuth out a lookout point up high enough (without getting into trouble, of course). My last sentence cracks me up. Obviously she's been in NY lately, and I have no idea if they'll come back to CA before or after going to Iceland (wish I could be a sleuth there). I hope they do, for your sake and mine. But, for the incredible scenery, I think the FRC will be in Iceland. We'll see!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I was thinking Charlie was one of the limo drivers.... hee hee. Don't we have a name for the limo driver?
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;3864573;
    I was thinking Charlie was one of the limo drivers.... hee hee. Don't we have a name for the limo driver?
    The one and only, Caesar!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3864547;
    Thanks for the explanation, i2d! Sorry to make you feel obligated to explain, though. I thought that it was a random driver and if I hadn't been posting in a hurry, I may have been able to figure it out that you knew the person.

In my haste, I completely erred by not saying that I loved the report (as usual)! Congrats on finding 420 and maybe you or mama can sleuth out a lookout point up high enough (without getting into trouble, of course). My last sentence cracks me up. Obviously she's been in NY lately, and I have no idea if they'll come back to CA before or after going to Iceland (wish I could be a sleuth there). I hope they do, for your sake and mine. But, for the incredible scenery, I think the FRC will be in Iceland. We'll see!
    I certainly hope you are correct about the FRC being in Iceland. Since I'm going to spend two weeks in Iceland/Greenland in late August, I will certainly be watching the show for Ali. i2D, you and your co-sleuther have made this season the best for reading prior to the start of the show. I have not laughed so hard in a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3864609;
    I certainly hope you are correct about the FRC being in Iceland. Since I'm going to spend two weeks in Iceland/Greenland in late August, I will certainly be watching the show for Ali. i2D, you and your co-sleuther have made this season the best for reading prior to the start of the show. I have not laughed so hard in a very long time.
    It would be SO tempting to fake a (TV) proposal in Iceland. In another lifetime, I'd probably do that for free (plus the clothes and other perks, etc.). But I would want everyone to be "in on it".

I understand how and why people do this show for whatever so-called "wrong reasons". It's just that I don't like the ruse.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I am not sure how much help I could be, but I lived in Iceland for 2 years and traveled a lot there, so I might be able to help when we get screencaps in Iceland.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by OKCbachelorfan7;3869950;
    I am not sure how much help I could be, but I lived in Iceland for 2 years and traveled a lot there, so I might be able to help when we get screencaps in Iceland.
    Thanks for the help. Any help is appreciated, especially when someone knows the territory.