Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

Re: LRSC Field Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Mamadoodle;3862481;
    You are exactly right, Rachel Marie[B] My alma mater, WVU, plays tomorrow night at 7:27 in Syracuse. I'm doubtful as well that they would go there. Wish I could though
    Mammadoodle, got your tickets to the final four in Indy yet? Gotta love those Mountaineers!

I do not however see TPTB doing a date that is that public with thousands of cell phone camera's to take pictres of the men.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by hampden1609;3862496;
    That makes two of us....WVU is my alma mater also. Doubtful that they will be filming there, way too public!
    I guess it's old homeweek here at FoRT with all the former Mountaineers meeting up to research Ali and the guy's whereabouts. But I can't see it being a BB game.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3862497;
    Mammadoodle, got your tickets to the final four in Indy yet? Gotta love those Mountaineers!

I do not however see TPTB doing a date that is that public with thousands of cell phone camera's to take pictres of the men.
    The could always have the date in a private viewing box like they did Brad when he took the girls to the race track.

FORT Regular

did anyone ever get a chance to check out the mansion to see if the theory about the ones that got left behind staying there for a few days??

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3863871;
    did anyone ever get a chance to check out the mansion to see if the theory about the ones that got left behind staying there for a few days??
    Not yet, Moonmyyst - DUH has been i2d's constant companion when not at work. Not such a bad thing, generally, but not good for covert ops. Not looking good on this front until 4/7, when Mama and I may just decide to have dinner in Beverly Hills (where the F4/F3 RC just may occur). Yeah, I know that everyone is saying that RC will be in NYC. Gotta keep up hope, though!

DUH has announced a Secret Trip next week, and we are sincerely hoping it includes LRSC. But this time, i2d will not let him pack for her like he did last year on their anniversary.

Watch for a field report by the end of the week - probably will be out of touch until then. As always, thank you for tuning in to The Adventures of LRSC!
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3863880;
    As always, thank you for tuning in to The Adventures of LRSC!
    So you know, I2D ... I find the adventures so entertaining, decided to buy the book! :-)

Seriously, enjoyed tuning in to this thread for my quick fix and always leaving with a smile. Thanks! ;-)

From Brklyn:

03272010 0031hrs

LMSC reporting in...

LMSC tucked safely in back of BGSE (big green sleuthing explorer) - b825 and LM (lil man) have been racking brains all day for possible dates for next few days. LM reminds B825 that Barnum circus is in town, opening night 03262010 or 03272010. Due to RC on 0326 suspect possible date at circus in lincoln center in next 3 days. Due to DUM (dear unsuspecting mother) unable to sleuth circus locale - need backup - believed to be afternoon and evening shows - most likely time to acquire target between shows.

ETA: Brklyn is away from computer and emailing me via blackberry!

Love all these sleuthing reports! Best part of the season. I'd buy the book too!

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

LRSC Field Report 032710

*last report until 4/1*

i2d: DUH, I need to go get the oil changed in LRSC (although i2d simply says, "my car").
    DUH: Farewell, my darling. Do come back to me soon. We must go buy a floor.
    i2d: I will return just as soon as possible.

i2d/LRSC: i2d becomes agitated, as she believes it is a perception of the blockhead driver coming the other way that she is driving in the middle of the street.

i2d receives phone call from Charlie, who was the blockhead driver. She's been made! Indeed, i2d reports to Charlie that she is having LRSC's oil changed, which is the complete and utter truth. At least, for now.

i2d is told a lie. This is Not Good. Oil Man attests that LRSC needs additional service, and he needs more $$$ commission. But i2d stands firm: How can this be, Mr. Oil Man? I had a full service 6,000 miles ago! Do not perform any extra work, even if LRSC promises you a ride through the canyon.

i2d ready to go home. LRSC, feeling peppy and recharged, with the equivalent of Monster Drink as oil, and with the wind blowing 40+ mph, decides we wil go on a little sleuth. After all, Inquiring Minds want to know what's up at the mansion.

Big light standard still outside at mansion. Northern gate open (that's by the bunkhouse), 2-3 cars inside the gate. Activity. But no guard at south gate. Looks like they're coming or going, but not enough context to make a Clear Assessment. Grrrr.

i2d cannot turn around! Too much traffic! LRSC, did you set this up? LRSC drives and drives, through one tunnel, through two tunnels. i2d finally stops the madness, pulling right at Mulholland Drive. LRSC, we cannot go further looking for 420! U-turn and left on Kanan. What! What We are breathless, but LRSC manages to keep the proper mix of air and fuel.... it's 420! It's Ali's Adobe Abode! Up on the hill! We are zooming by, as the speed limit is a wretched 45 mph.

LRSC is happy that we have made Another Discovery.

We make the fastest stop known to woman at BRU. One item large enough to prove to DUH that we have been Shopping, but small enough to fit in LRSC .

1230 arrive safely home
    DUH: was the line extremely long to get your oil changed?
    i2d: yes, it was very long. You know, if you don't get there in time on Saturday morning, it really takes a long time. Plus, I ran my errand to Babies R Us. See?
    DUH: Oh, my spring flower, I just missed you so much! Let's go out to lunch instead of eating stupid leftovers, and then let's buy flooring.
    i2d: You are my hero!

Field Alert: confirmed that i2d and LRSC will be on an Adventure starting 4/28. Headed either N or S - will report on 4/1!

Sleuth away, everyone! B825 and LMSC - you are carrying the mantle well! Ride on!
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3864277;
    LRSC Field Report 032710

*last report until 4/1*

i2d: DUH, I need to go get the oil changed in LRSC (although i2d simply says, "my car").
    DUH: Farewell, my darling. Do come back to me soon. We must go buy a floor.
    i2d: I will return just as soon as possible.

i2d/LRSC: i2d becomes agitated, as she believes it is a perception of the blockhead driver coming the other way that she is driving in the middle of the street.

i2d receives phone call from Charlie, who was the blockhead driver. She's been made! Indeed, i2d reports to Charlie that she is having LRSC's oil changed, which is the complete and utter truth. At least, for now.

i2d is told a lie. This is Not Good. Oil Man attests that LRSC needs additional service, and he needs more $$$ commission. But i2d stands firm: How can this be, Mr. Oil Man? I had a full service 6,000 miles ago! Do not perform any extra work, even if LRSC promises you a ride through the canyon.

i2d ready to go home. LRSC, feeling peppy and recharged, with the equivalent of Monster Drink as oil, and with the wind blowing 40+ mph, decides we wil go on a little sleuth. After all, Inquiring Minds want to know what's up at the mansion.

Big light standard still outside at mansion. Northern gate open (that's by the bunkhouse), 2-3 cars inside the gate. Activity. But no guard at south gate. Looks like they're coming or going, but not enough context to make a Clear Assessment. Grrrr.

i2d cannot turn around! Too much traffic! LRSC, did you set this up? LRSC drives and drives, through one tunnel, through two tunnels. i2d finally stops the madness, pulling right at Mulholland Drive. LRSC, we cannot go further looking for 420! U-turn and left on Kanan. What! What We are breathless, but LRSC manages to keep the proper mix of air and fuel.... it's 420! It's Ali's Adobe Abode! Up on the hill! We are zooming by, as the speed limit is a wretched 45 mph.

LRSC is happy that we have made Another Discovery.

We make the fastest stop known to woman at BRU. One item large enough to prove to DUH that we have been Shopping, but small enough to fit in LRSC .

1230 arrive safely home
    DUH: was the line extremely long to get your oil changed?
    i2d: yes, it was very long. You know, if you don't get there in time on Saturday morning, it really takes a long time. Plus, I ran my errand to Babies R Us. See?
    DUH: Oh, my spring flower, I just missed you so much! Let's go out to lunch instead of eating stupid leftovers, and then let's buy flooring.
    i2d: You are my hero!

Field Alert: confirmed that i2d and LRSC will be on an Adventure starting 4/28. Headed either N or S - will report on 4/1!

Sleuth away, everyone! B825 and LMSC - you are carrying the mantle well! Ride on!
    Arghhh! I'm confused...regarding 0927 and 0940, just how did you receive a phone call from Charlie?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!