Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

FORT Regular

Re: LRSC Field Reports

what are the chances of them making one of the march madness playoff games?? isnt syracuse playing tomorow?? I dont follow basketball... I only looked up up on the web so I may be wrong. after all Ali managed a college basketball team didnt she??

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3862418;
    what are the chances of them making one of the march madness playoff games?? isnt syracuse playing tomorow?? I dont follow basketball... I only looked up up on the web so I may be wrong. after all Ali managed a college basketball team didnt she??
    Doubtful only because Syracuse is roughly 200 miles from NYC.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

March Madness games are played at neutral sites. None are being played in New York.

FORT Newbie

Actually, I believe that the WVU v. Washington March Madness game is in Syracuse tomorrow evening. 7:30 maybe?

It seems like a pretty public place for the Bachelorette to go anyway though.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Marie;3862462;
    Actually, I believe that the WVU v. Washington March Madness game is in Syracuse tomorrow evening. 7:30 maybe?

You are exactly right, Rachel Marie[B] My alma mater, WVU, plays tomorrow night at 7:27 in Syracuse. I'm doubtful as well that they would go there. Wish I could though

Dates can occur in any type of venue - from the very private - to the very public - but I doubt they would go to Syracuse for a BB game - but they might consider a pro-BB game - there was a home game for New York Nicks last night
    Last edited by Capegal; 03-24-2010 at 11:32 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3862482;
    Dates can occur in any type of venue - from the very private - to the very public - but I doubt they would go to Syracuse for a BB game - but they might consider a pro-BB game
    Seriously - if Brad can go to the stinking circus where they announce he is the Bachelor, he gives the rose out with a big announcement over the PA and no one came here to talk about it - I think Fleiss will go anywhere. Things have been more private in past seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3862487;
    Seriously - if Brad can go to the stinking circus where they announce he is the Bachelor, he gives the rose out with a big announcement over the PA and no one came here to talk about it - I think Fleiss will go anywhere. Things have been more private in past seasons.
    ROFL - a stroll down memory lane - but they have done many fairly public dates as well - Jillian and the Harlem Globe Trotters - Brad at the race track for example - so yes - they do have dates in very public places
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Regarding Basketball games - the NIT is played at Madison Square Garden - and it's in progress now. Go WVU Mountaineers for the final four!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamadoodle;3862481;
    You are exactly right, Rachel Marie[B] My alma mater, WVU, plays tomorrow night at 7:27 in Syracuse. I'm doubtful as well that they would go there. Wish I could though
    That makes two of us....WVU is my alma mater also. Doubtful that they will be filming there, way too public!
    Last edited by hampden1609; 03-24-2010 at 11:40 PM. Reason: or three of us!!