Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

Re: LRSC Field Reports

The MNH is huge and I read earlier that it closes at 5:45pm, however, I found this on the website for MNH...there is an event at the museum tonight at 6:30pm. I'll assume nothing will take place with filming until after this event is over.

Silk Road and Tea
    * Wednesday, March 24
    * 6:30 pm
    * Linder Theater, first floor
    * $20
    Enter at 77th Street
    * Code: EL032410

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3862159;
    The MNH is huge and I read earlier that it closes at 5:45pm, however, I found this on the website for MNH...there is an event at the museum tonight at 6:30pm. I'll assume nothing will take place with filming until after this event is over.

Silk Road and Tea
    * Wednesday, March 24
    * $20
    Enter at 77th Street
    I dont suppose they would be going to an event like this for a date would they??

also... is there any sports stuff going on in town in the next few days?? basketball, etc??

No they would not be going here. I was just posting it to show two things....one is that although the museum closes at 5:45 there is still activity tonight at 6:30 because of this special event Silk Road and Tea; and two that they would not be using this special events entrance on 77th street (well, unless it is well after 6:30pm and this event is over!)

OOPS - double post - sorry
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by hate2love;3862159;

Silk Road and Tea
    * Wednesday, March 24
    * $20
    Enter at 77th Street
    This is a very specific program - with limited venue access - and is basically a tea tasting - with some historical value thrown in as well - the Bach group would make no impact on this event
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Got word from BRKLYN that she had to get home to lil man. She did not see any action. She is disappointed!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballMama;3862230;
    Got word from BRKLYN that she had to get home to lil man. She did not see any action. She is disappointed!!
    SOOOO disappointed!!! Are we sure that Steve's info about MNH was even right???

A million thanks to you for trying!

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3862293;
    SOOOO disappointed!!! Are we sure that Steve's info about MNH was even right???
    What are you kidding me! It is not easy to run around Manhattan trying to find a needle in a haystack, let alone drive through rush hour in the busiest city in the world!

You did a great job. Sleuthing the area downtown and a possible hotel.

If anyone else here is in Manhattan tomorrow bring a camera. I'm thinking with such a nice day they may be in the park.

Thanks brklyn.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3862371;
    What are you kidding me! It is not easy to run around Manhattan trying to find a needle in a haystack, let alone drive through rush hour in the busiest city in the world!

You did a great job. Sleuthing the area downtown and a possible hotel.

If anyone else here is in Manhattan tomorrow bring a camera. I'm thinking with such a nice day they may be in the park.

Thanks brklyn.
    Thanks If we get some info about where they are tomorrow maybe I can drive around some and see if I can find them. If another pic tomorrow turns up of Ali in the financial district then I'm 100% sold on her being at the Andaz.