Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

Re: LRSC Field Reports

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3861972;
    LRSC Field Inquiry 032410 1223 PDT

LMSC/Brklyn, please report in. HQ wants verification that you are safe. Ready to put call in for bail $$$. Concerned that Little Man does not need a police record at such a young age.

Meanwhile, i2d and Mama are scheming to dine at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel if we can predict when F4/F3 elimination is (after HTDs). This would necessitate a Grand Plan of Deception, as i2d has house guests from 3/31 through 4/7.... LRSC hopes to have valet parking so she can be right behind Ali's limo.

More reports from LRSC's trip with i2d and DUH will follow on 3/31 or 4/1 (no joke!). Possible lack of correlation with Anything Bachelorette - that's the down side of DUH being so clueless. i2d doubts, however, that it would be quite so much fun if there wasn't a Unsuspecting in Dear Unsuspecting Husband.
    UUmm - me thinks that the F4-3 will be on the East Coast - since they will be leaving for Iceland immediately
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

LMSC/Brklyn, please report in. HQ wants verification that you are safe. Ready to put call in for bail $$$. Concerned that Little Man does not need a police record at such a young age.

Meanwhile, i2d and Mama are scheming to dine at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel if we can predict when F4/F3 elimination is (after HTDs). This would necessitate a Grand Plan of Deception, as i2d has house guests from 3/31 through 4/7.... LRSC hopes to have valet parking so she can be right behind Ali's limo.

More reports from LRSC's trip with i2d and DUH will follow on 3/31 or 4/1 (no joke!). Possible lack of correlation with Anything Bachelorette - that's the down side of DUH being so clueless. i2d doubts, however, that it would be quite so much fun if there wasn't a Unsuspecting in Dear Unsuspecting Husband.
    Love it. Did anyone get Brklyn's email? I was hoping someone got a PM from her. I haven't been on since last evening. Hope she gets some good scoopage

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3861981;
    UUmm - me thinks that the F4-3 will be on the East Coast - since they will be leaving for Iceland immediately
    Unless the last of the hometown dates are on the west coast. Might just make it easier to go back to the mansion But I agree it seems like it would make more sense to have the RC on the east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3861986;
    Unless the last of the hometown dates are on the west coast. Might just make it easier to go back to the mansion But I agree it seems like it would make more sense to have the RC on the east coast.
    I don't believe they will be returning to the mansion - the F4-3 as of late has been at a hotel - and if they are now centered around NYC and then to Iceland - logistiaclly they would be leaving from the east coast - and probably do the loop back west only if there was a bach in that direction for HTD - and then all meet again in NYC
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3861986;
    I can attest to the fact that Icelandic Air has a non-stop flight out of JFK to Reykjavik, as well as a non-stop flight out of Boston to Reykjavik. The non-stop leaves at around 9:30 p.m. out of Boston. It is the flight I'm taking on August 20th for my two weeks in Iceland/Greenland. I'm in Texas or I would volunteer. Anyone for staking out the two airports??

Reporting in. Haven't gone to sleuth yet since museum doesn't close until 545 to the public. Will be heading out to sleuth soon with lil man.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3861982;
    Love it. Did anyone get Brklyn's email? I was hoping someone got a PM from her. I haven't been on since last evening. Hope she gets some good scoopage
    Yes, someone is in touch with Brklyn to help her post. It is not i2d, as I has to stay under the radar yet again today. Imagine that. And no, LRSC did not go to NY.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Wish I had thought of this earlier! I'm an avid birdwatcher and I seem to be able to go just about anywhere outdoors even private property with my binoculars and field guide without being questioned. People assume birdwatchers are harmless (rightly so). It would make a great disguise and if anyone asks...just say a rare bird was rreported in the area and you're trying to spot it. (Have the name of a bird handy...Yellow-bellied Sapsucker is a good one). Just be sure to look into the trees and sky and bushes before you focus in on your real interest...Ali and her men!

First report from BRKLYN:

Its 6:38... Nothing yet. Drove by once. Gonna go grab some food the swing by again. Its hard to stop and just wait since most areas are no standing til like 9-10 pm

For some reason - I don't expect any action until later tonight.......
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON