Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 312

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

  1. #11
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: LRSC Field Reports

    Thank you LRSC and i2d for confirming the M & G took place on 3/12/2010.

  2. #12
    FORT Newbie KKCannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    20

    Re: LRSC Field Reports

    Wow, what great reports, i2d. I felt like I was riding and sleuthing right along with you and the LRSC. Keep up the covert ops. We all appreciate it.

  3. #13
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: LRSC Field Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by KKCannon;3853850;
    Wow, what great reports, i2d. I felt like I was riding and sleuthing right along with you and the LRSC. Keep up the covert ops. We all appreciate it.
    I know this is dumb question to many of you, but what does LRSC stand for?

    By the way, thanks for the efforts in2deep! You're a real trooper and an excellent sleuther! We're glad to have you here.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: LRSC Field Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3853855;
    I know this is dumb question to many of you, but what does LRSC stand for?

    By the way, thanks for the efforts in2deep! You're a real trooper and an excellent sleuther! We're glad to have you here.
    I believe it stands for Little Red Sports Car.
    And I'm SO glad we have somebody like in2deep around here to go out of her way to help us sleuth out the mansion.

  5. #15
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: LRSC Field Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3853859;
    I believe it stands for Little Red Sports Car.
    And I'm SO glad we have somebody like in2deep around here to go out of her way to help us sleuth out the mansion.
    Ahh thank you! That makes sense. I wonder which guys Ali is thinking about right now.....I bet the M&G is still going on. Doesn't it go on until the morning? Daylight? Lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  6. #16
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    375

    Re: LRSC Field Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3853825;
    LRSC Field Report 03.12.10-2

    1930 hrs. LRSC has been waiting patiently at i2d's place of employment while DUH whisked i2d off for a few hours.... i2d: Darling, I think I want to see if I can get some more yoga pants at the midnight sale. DUH: they always have pants on sale, buttercup. i2d: I'd like to go tonight, if that's OK with you. Would you like to go? DUH: As you wish. Go, then, but return quickly to me. LRSC calculates. How long does it take to buy a pair of pants? i2d is a Known Dallier, especially during Midnight Sales. It's on... Still no sunglasses (darkness prevails once again), still not running with the top down (LRSC or i2d, thank you very much). Scarf>check. Gloves>check. Rock'n'roll CD>check. Camera>check, but it's in the trunk. And i2d still hasn't downloaded previous photos of mansion... sigh...

    1952 hrs. LRSC zoom zooms past the Kanan Dume exit! She's all out! She's headed for... the Hyatt! Slowly past the turn-in. Large person of some official capacity with hands behind back intimidates LRSC from turning in at the valet. i2d explains that it is but the doorman. LRSC finds no comfort in this, and huffs through. No sight of limousines nor bachelors nor frivolity of any description.

    2002 hrs. Back on the freeway. Exit Kanan. LRSC eager to score another in the win column. Thinking ahead to tomorrow. No vehicles of any note (long, black) going west, or coming east. Triunfo... lights! Big lights, as last night. But wait...there's more. Standing guard! Gone is the Eskimo! Car pulling in to driveway! Mercedes at driveway near street, pointed towards street. Must indicate quick getaway for agent. One, two, at least three limousines. Black. No further details. Cesar? Challenge to see when speed limit is 45.

    2004 hrs. I2d, heart pounding, LRSC, engine purring, pull off at favorite Spy location. Aha! There is something amiss! The exterior of the mansion is lit only in the front. No exterior lights on the rear, including the pool area. Analysis: Must be close to the beginning of the M&G. No cocktail party yet. Consistent with notes from previous expeditions indicating that agent activity goes well into the night.

    2008 hrs. LRSC pulls a u-turn and tucks in behind a slowly moving vehicle (40 MPH). One more look down the driveway. Verify limos. Verify surly looking, beefy guard with hat, tall lights, and light in front building.

    2028 hrs. Get gas. Preferable to explaining to DUH why we were far from the department store with neither fuel nor brains.

    2037 hrs. Leave department store with yoga pants, yoga shirt, several other items that justify 98 minutes in store.

    2052 hrs. LRSC delivers i2d safely into the waiting arms of DUH.

    2157 hrs. i2d nearly captured while using DUH's computer to report stealth activity.

    2210 hrs. sign off. Erase history of activity. Plug in lap top and hard wire next time. DUH thinks i2d is doing research on bathroom fixtures. Good night, and good luck. Stay tuned. LRSC is on a roll. And thank you for your kind comments! from LRSC and i2d
    This would be MUCH more interesting if you would take pictures, and post them here!!!

  7. #17
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14

    Re: LRSC Field Reports

    LRSC: I was looking for you at the WLV Hyatt tonight. The M&G definitely happened tonight as there were 5 limos outside the Hyatt at 5 p.m. when I drove past it. Around 6:15 I went inside and saw the first 5 bachelors being filmed before getting into the limos. I left when a producer-type came over and asked me if I was a guest at the Hyatt and then hung around waiting to confiscate my cell phone, I think! I did get some blurry pictures which I'll post on the screencaps thread.

  8. #18
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: LRSC Field Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamaracci;3854256;
    LRSC: I was looking for you at the WLV Hyatt tonight. The M&G definitely happened tonight as there were 5 limos outside the Hyatt at 5 p.m. when I drove past it. Around 6:15 I went inside and saw the first 5 bachelors being filmed before getting into the limos. I left when a producer-type came over and asked me if I was a guest at the Hyatt and then hung around waiting to confiscate my cell phone, I think! I did get some blurry pictures which I'll post on the screencaps thread.
    Thanks for the info
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  9. #19
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14

    Re: LRSC Field Reports

    I couldn't believe that I was the only one there interested in this. Wish I had taken more pictures. I hung around inside and out for 1-1/2 hours waiting for something to happen. (I need a life.)

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: LRSC Field Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamaracci;3854265;
    I couldn't believe that I was the only one there interested in this. Wish I had taken more pictures. I hung around inside and out for 1-1/2 hours waiting for something to happen. (I need a life.)
    Thanks so much for the pic of the guys.
    Maybe you should go back early in the morning and get some more pics once they get back to the hotel. (so kidding, it'll be way too early)


    I guess they'll have an hour less than normal to film the M&G since it's DST tonight and the sun will rise earlier than normal, right? That means we'll probably get a couple shots of guys talking about being sent home as the suns rising in the background.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.