Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

Re: LRSC Field Reports

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballMama;3861232;
    Hey brklyn, I post on here from my blackberry sometimes. Can you?
    I probably could but my phone is such a pain in the that I don't really try to. But I suppose that if I do find anything interesting I can try to post. Or I can email someone with info and they can post. Maybe I can figure out how to twitter on my phone and get all of you to follow me... I'm already on there if you guys want to follow me... Give me a chance to get my name on there

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3861051;
    In Seattle, Vancouver and San Francisco, they used Fairmont hotels. The Fairmont Hotel in New York is The Plaza (listed as "a Fairmont managed hotel"). Do you think they would go that ritzy for the show? I suppose anything is possible!
    Actually the hotel they used in SF was the Intercontinental, not a Fairmont. So there might be a change for this season also.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3861357;
    Actually the hotel they used in SF was the Intercontinental, not a Fairmont. So there might be a change for this season also.
    Oops, you're right! Was that the Mark Hopkins?

They could really stay anywhere, Manhattan is kind of a big place. I would think the requirements would be big/penthouse suite and place to hold the rose ceremony. That narrows it down!

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3861453;
    Oops, you're right! Was that the Mark Hopkins?

They could really stay anywhere, Manhattan is kind of a big place. I would think the requirements would be big/penthouse suite and place to hold the rose ceremony. That narrows it down!
    It actually kind of does. I'm figuring has to have a reception hall type thing to do the rose ceremony. Most hotels in NYC don't have that kind of amenity lol

Okay so when I tried to post my email so you guys can get me info tomorrow I was told not to post personal information. Am I allowed to post my twitter address so you guys can follow me on there tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3861051;
    In Seattle, Vancouver and San Francisco, they used Fairmont hotels. The Fairmont Hotel in New York is The Plaza (listed as "a Fairmont managed hotel"). Do you think they would go that ritzy for the show? I suppose anything is possible!
    Extremely doubtful.
    Very pricey and no need for the free advertisement that MF productions could provide--the Plaza doesn't need it.
    Too many places hurt by the economy that could use the freebie strokes. It won't be here. JMO
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3861514;
    Extremely doubtful.
    Very pricey and no need for the free advertisement that MF productions could provide--the Plaza doesn't need it.
    Too many places hurt by the economy that could use the freebie strokes. It won't be here. JMO
    Luxury New York City Hotel in Midtown Manhattan | The Peninsula

This is a very nice hotel and not far from the Roosevelt. Maybe they are staying there.

If they are staying downtown:Chelsea Hotel: Manhattan New York boutique hotels near Times Square Union Square Central Park and Greenwich Village NYC vacations. Very historic hotel.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3861213;
    Eh... I figure if I see something interesting I'll decide it's time for lil man to eat and stop to feed him.
    I love it! Even big, intimidating "guards" will have a hard time making you leave if you need to feed your son

Quote Originally Posted by jennaluvbach;3861570;
    I love it! Even big, intimidating "guards" will have a hard time making you leave if you need to feed your son
    Even without my son I'm a hard one to intimidate LOL!

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

LRSC Field Inquiry 032410 1223 PDT

LMSC/Brklyn, please report in. HQ wants verification that you are safe. Ready to put call in for bail $$$. Concerned that Little Man does not need a police record at such a young age.

Meanwhile, i2d and Mama are scheming to dine at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel if we can predict when F4/F3 elimination is (after HTDs). This would necessitate a Grand Plan of Deception, as i2d has house guests from 3/31 through 4/7.... LRSC hopes to have valet parking so she can be right behind Ali's limo.

More reports from LRSC's trip with i2d and DUH will follow on 3/31 or 4/1 (no joke!). Possible lack of correlation with Anything Bachelorette - that's the down side of DUH being so clueless. i2d doubts, however, that it would be quite so much fun if there wasn't a Unsuspecting in Dear Unsuspecting Husband.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.