Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

Re: LRSC Field Reports

In Seattle, Vancouver and San Francisco, they used Fairmont hotels. The Fairmont Hotel in New York is The Plaza (listed as "a Fairmont managed hotel"). Do you think they would go that ritzy for the show? I suppose anything is possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3861051;
    In Seattle, Vancouver and San Francisco, they used Fairmont hotels. The Fairmont Hotel in New York is The Plaza (listed as "a Fairmont managed hotel"). Do you think they would go that ritzy for the show? I suppose anything is possible!
    That's actually a pretty good possibility since the Plaza now is half hotel/half condos. They might be using condos for the next week or two.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;3861051;
    It probably depends on their current occupancy rate, "promotional consideration" and the amount of airtime/product placement. TPTB probably connected with I<3 NY, too - the tourism board.

If I <3 NY, does that mean I 1 or 2 NY? Just for you math geeks.

LRSC is now pouting. This is Not Good. DUH has promised i2d a trip next week, but he's keeping her in the absolute dark about where they are going. Imagine if LRSC is not the Car of Choice? Imagine Home Alone 5: LRSC's Tantrum....
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3861113;
    It probably depends on their current occupancy rate, "promotional consideration" and the amount of airtime/product placement. TPTB probably connected with I<3 NY, too - the tourism board.

LRSC is now pouting. This is Not Good. DUH has promised i2d a trip next week, but he's keeping her in the absolute dark about where they are going. Imagine if LRSC is not the Car of Choice? Imagine Home Alone 5: LRSC's Tantrum....
    Would LRSC like some company? I'm sure I could keep her busy even if there is nothing to sleuth

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

GL to you and your LMSC, brklyn825 tomorrow! Sounds like a beautiful day for a jaunt to the park.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3861161;
    GL to you and your LMSC, brklyn825 tomorrow! Sounds like a beautiful day for a jaunt to the park.
    ITA hope you have a blast. Be careful walking around those "guards" that were pointing at Mamaracci. (hope I got that right)
    Last edited by Peppermom; 03-23-2010 at 08:37 PM. Reason: fixed the spelling!

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;3861175;
    ITA hope you have a blast. Be careful walking around those "guards" that were pointing at Mamaracci. (hope I got that right)
    Eh... I figure if I see something interesting I'll decide it's time for lil man to eat and stop to feed him.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3861113;

Not a math geek and sorry if you meant the bolded as tongue in cheek, but <3 is the symbol for a heart (look at it sideways), so it is I "love" NY

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3861213;
    Eh... I figure if I see something interesting I'll decide it's time for lil man to eat and stop to feed him.
    Good plan. Lil man will be a great side kick without even knowing it

Hey brklyn, I post on here from my blackberry sometimes. Can you?