Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

Re: LRSC Field Reports

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3860228;
    At the very least the RC date would be confirmed.
    Do we know the difference between the 'look' of the mansion on a RC night as compared to any other non-RC night ?
    It should be lit up a bit more than usual LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

<<trying to imagine the excuses i2d would use on duh so she could be at the museum tomorrow night...

FORT Newbie

Just returned from sleuthing the RC with my SSO and SDs (sleuthing significant other and sleuthing dogs). Got there ~10:15 and saw one town car along Kanan Rd and 3 guards. We parked about 50 yds from the town car and had the guard staring at us most of the time. About 10 minutes later another town car came and drove into the driveway. Ten minutes later it drove out and turned toward Malibu. We followed it a few miles before turning around and coming back. If this held the rejected bachelors it was probably taking them to a hotel close to LAX. When we drove back past the mansion the other town car was gone so maybe that was the car that takes Chris home. The guard pointed at us as we drove past.

If I didn't have to work tomorrow I'd hang out at the mansion and watch them leave for NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamaracci;3860751;
    Just returned from sleuthing the RC with my SSO and SDs (sleuthing significant other and sleuthing dogs). Got there ~10:15 and saw one town car along Kanan Rd and 3 guards. We parked about 50 yds from the town car and had the guard staring at us most of the time. About 10 minutes later another town car came and drove into the driveway. Ten minutes later it drove out and turned toward Malibu. We followed it a few miles before turning around and coming back. If this held the rejected bachelors it was probably taking them to a hotel close to LAX. When we drove back past the mansion the other town car was gone so maybe that was the car that takes Chris home. The guard pointed at us as we drove past.

If I didn't have to work tomorrow I'd hang out at the mansion and watch them leave for NYC.
    Thanks, mama!

Re the bolded part: <shiver> but you weren't doing anything illegal, and you could have "sic'ed" your SSO and SDs on him, if need be. Didn't his mama teach him that it's rude to point at people?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3859318;

- We did take a bit of a car ride before going to the mansion. We wanted to see, Noobsleuth, where the florist was on Sierra Road (I think that's it). No florist, unless they are in the same location as the little coffee shop on the corner.

Watch for thumbnails.
    Sorry, I should have clarified. The flower shop is from the mansion down Sierra Creek Rd. then turning left onto Mulholland Hwy and it appears to be off the road a bit. It is called Agoura Garden Florist. I only noticed it because it seemed to me to be the closest one by far.

FORT Regular

SDs!! I love it!! (I have 6 doggies myself).... I can see them now in the backseat of LRSC next season with everyone (including the SDs) in scarves and sunglasses!!!!

Okay so I don't have LRSC but we have to come up with a nickname for lil man's carriage... And I can start my own sleuthing reports. I don't think they'd be doing a date tonight because it's absolutely MISERABLE here tonight but the weather is suppose to be lovely tomorrow. Maybe I'll make a day of it in central park tomorrow before heading over to NHM, which means I won't be by my computer but I can leave my email which goes to my blackberry and all of you can shoot me info to sleuth out lol Do we have any tweets or facebook updates as to what hotel they're at?

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3860908;
    SDs!! I love it!! (I have 6 doggies myself).... I can see them now in the backseat of LRSC next season with everyone (including the SDs) in scarves and sunglasses!!!!

LRSC reply:

Operative word for LRSC is Little. Well, that diminishes Red. And Sleuth...
    Looking carefully at i2d's avatar, which is a photo of LRSC's twin, there is no back seat. Heck, there's hardly enough room for two!

We'll have to have the LRSCC - Little Red Sleuth Coupe Caravan! We're on! Then watch 'em point at all of us!

re: mansion during rose ceremony vs. mansion not during rose ceremony: high wattage lights outside, so that when Ali and guest take their little walk to poolside or other cuddle spot, they are lit as if it is daylight without a lot of extra lights. Clearly, each seating area is lit, but you'll notice that they don't walk over a lot of extension cords... it reduces workers' comp claims.

I'll try to upload the photos of the mansion from DUH's camera. Danger! DUH's camera! How soon can i2d leave work?!

Capegal, LRSC would really like to be the first plane car. Thanks for the idea. i2d could then have a makeover and end up looking like Jane Jetson.

Back to work! I'll catch up soon
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3860957;
    Okay so I don't have LRSC but we have to come up with a nickname for lil man's carriage... And I can start my own sleuthing reports. I don't think they'd be doing a date tonight because it's absolutely MISERABLE here tonight but the weather is suppose to be lovely tomorrow. Maybe I'll make a day of it in central park tomorrow before heading over to NHM, which means I won't be by my computer but I can leave my email which goes to my blackberry and all of you can shoot me info to sleuth out lol Do we have any tweets or facebook updates as to what hotel they're at?
    LRSC: Hello, LMSC! Little Man's Sleuthing Carriage! From the west coast
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3860957;
    I don't know if they would use the same one this time, but during Charlie's season 7, which was filmed in NYC, the girls stayed at the Roosevelt Hotel. Those who know how to check tweets for infor, please check and see if maybe a hotel employee might have tweeted something. We can only hope!