Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

Re: LRSC Field Reports

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3859261;
    On Byron's season, the women stayed in the house and he was in a house by the pool, as was mentioned and that never stopped any drama from happening.
    In fact it must have been worse than what they showed us. He commented after the season was over that his dog thought what is going on why can't we get any sleep.
    I guess they had a lot of visitors.
    I didn't see his season in full but I kinda like Byron (except for some negative info that I've read recently). Maybe I got caught up in the "alternative career" mystique (and I think he's quite handsome). It's cool that he brought his dog, though. I'd like to see the whole season but doubt that I'll ever get to it.

And remember, in Jillian's season, Wes was the first guy to stay alone with her in the mansion (so he spent the most or at least the earliest alone time in the mansion with her, theoretically). Then, they added one more guy at a time to the mix or switched them out singly; I really don't recall! But I do remember that Wes' being the first to stay alone with her really ticked the other guys off, bigtime!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I always wondered if the kitchen was the communal spot. They did have that one video where Wes & Jake cooked for Jillian and she said she woke up and smelled food. So didn't they all wake up and go the kitchen for coffee, or did Jillian have to wait til the guys left the kitchen? Curious to see how many guys Ali moves into the mansion right away...seems they would have a definite advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3859268;
    I always wondered if the kitchen was the communal spot. They did have that one video where Wes & Jake cooked for Jillian and she said she woke up and smelled food. So didn't they all wake up and go the kitchen for coffee, or did Jillian have to wait til the guys left the kitchen? Curious to see how many guys Ali moves into the mansion right away...seems they would have a definite advantage.
    We have seen in the past that the kitchen is a social spot - we also saw Deanna in the kitchen with guys - and we know that she cooked pancakes or waffles for Jesse LOL

There is a good chance that ALL of the guys may be staying in the mansion - so Ali wouldn't be moving them in and out
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Another thing to remember is that in DeAnna's season, she stayed in the mansion and certain guys got invited to move in with her, and the rest of the guys stayed in the bunkhouse. I remember being disappointed that we didn't get to see the heart-shaped pancakes that she made for Jesse's birthday breakfast (yes, I'm sentimental). I really wish they would show more of the non-date footage of the interactions between the cast members because it's more realistic (except that the whole show is fake ).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

i2d Supplementary Report 032110 0408 hrs

Submitted by i2d, as LRSC (as are most reasonable people) is asleep.

Confession: may need 12-step program to recover from sleuthing addiction.

0320 was a difficult day regarding reporting for several reasons:
    - Sometimes, DUH is Very Present and Unusually Interested in i2d's activities. Having DUH in the kitchen while i2d was on laptop, also in kitchen, made i2d very nervous.
    - Hardware. Another day of hardware, this one out and about.
    - Preparation for LA Marathon. LRSC/i2d went through Topanga Canyon down to Santa Monica. That is one of LRSC's favorite drives, and she knows it well. No, LRSC is not the lead car for the Marathon although don't give her any ideas. i2d is not running either (although yesterday i2d thought she might have to beat her fastest time from high school in the 100 yard dash). i2d does throw a party for her friends who do run the marathon, though. LRSC stays home b/c she does not have large carrying capacity. Sigh, there are tradeoffs for everything. Maybe DUH will take LRSC to get new shoes today! LRSC loves to dream...

Once i2d and LRSC were home from Santa Monica, it was time for a fashionably late dinner, and then... well, i2d was unable to keep her eyes open to post more photos. But mama had already done so.

Just checked ability to paste photos into these screens. All I seem to be able to do is capture thumbnails. So the rest of the photos mama sent will be teeny - hopefully, one of you wonderful sleuthers will blow them up and repost.

Points to clarify from yesterday:

- Scout Master actually drove his truck up the road we were on. We had no way to escape. It would have looked Very Suspicious had we ducked, or run, or done anything other than and :smile. Yep, had to put on that hubris and act like we (instead of he) owned the place. Had we been less cool about it, he might have been totally peeved.

- We did not laugh. No, no, no... no laughter, except maybe some nervous laughter at the fact that we had pulled it off. It was more OMG, missed a bullet, and sighs of relief. Adrenaline, indeed. i2d did not need any more coffee, and had a hard time speaking even an hour later when DUH was requiring intelligent conversation.

- We did take a bit of a car ride before going to the mansion. We wanted to see, Noobsleuth, where the florist was on Sierra Road (I think that's it). No florist, unless they are in the same location as the little coffee shop on the corner. That is a short road, and goes over to Mulholland. We turned on Mulholland and came to this little town I had never heard of - Cornell. Mama had been there eons ago for brunch. It is so cleverly hidden and random - maybe that is where Ali stays? If anyone has a SC of previous bach's places, please send them along. Sanlee? I just tried to see if there is anyplace advertised online to stay there, and it doesn't appear so. Which, of course, to the sleuther, means all the more possibility that she might be there! Warped logic, but hey, it's the middle of the night.

OK, I know: you want more photos.

i2d

Adding to LRSC playlist: They're Coming to Take Me Away....

Watch for thumbnails.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Here's a photo of what we suspect to be a PA. He drove into the property while we were on the mountain, unloaded his backpack, and headed up the hill to the mansion.

It's amazing how slowly the pace seemed to move...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's the long view of the back of the house. You can see the wall behind the infinity pool. This was taken from LRSC's favorite sleuthing spot, where mama parked yesterday.

This is the view from our hilltop sleuthing location. You can't see the guard - but he's in the foreground, sitting in his van with the door open... little does he know...

Seriously, I need to go back to bed. I have to get up at 0630!

i2d will be out of touch all day. Have a great day, everyone! Don't forget your scarves and sunglasses!

This is the place both Jason and Jake stayed during their seasons:

View Property - Malibu Locations - Representing Homes For Film, TV & Print

There's no address on that page, but it's in Malibu and it's supposedly very close to the Bachelor Mansion. If Ali's not staying with the guys in the mansion, she's most likely here.

For those of us who like a visual aid, here's an aerial view of the mansion.

1: The mansion itself.
    2: The bunkhouse
    3: Who's house is this, and how can we become their friend?