Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

Re: LRSC Field Reports

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3859240;
    Maybe the fact that the on-location! sleuthers saw the basketball hoop means that the guys are staying in the bunkhouse or the mansion, and maybe its exact location closer to one or the other means something? Or would they have the hoop there for the crew (breaks and off-time)?

I actually got an adrenaline rush from reading the latest field report, and an even bigger rush from looking at the photos! Yes, that is sad.

So cool!

Anyway, Jake's place had that glass annex with the wooden slatted roof, and the pool, of course. It's just something to throw into the mix for the possibility of Ali staying elsewhere-but-where.
    - I think the BB hoop is a fixture there - I have seen it other pics.....

Jason's house had the flagstone pool/hot-tub - Andy's house was a dark reddish stucco I think - can't remember Matt's
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3859215;
    My DH looked at the photo of the car and he says it's probably a late 50's or early 60's cadillac. Even I remembered it was a cadillac and how ugly those things were. Now I'm telling my age.
    I happen to love those cars. Fins especially, etc...I think the 50's and 60's are my favorite years for many makes of cars. Not that I don't like the earlier ones, too.

When I read your post, I thought at first that it was from i2d and that she had lost her mind from all the excitement and broke her cover to her DUH.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3859239;
    During te 20/20 show - when Melissa was giving the tour of the house - she was in a bedroom - 5 beds - made mention that they were getting the mansion readied for filming and folks living there........
    You know, that crossed my mind too when I saw those 5 beds in that 20/20 special. I remember DeAnna showing the 3 guys who got to stay with her in the house their room and it had only 3 beds in it. I bet the guys are staying in the house this season and Ali is staying there too or she's living in the bunkhouse or she's living off site somewhere. Just a guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3859241;
    - I think the BB hoop is a fixture there - I have seen it other pics.....
    Oops! Somehow I interpreted that the hoop had been moved in (meaning that it is portable).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3859245;
    You know, that crossed my mind too when I saw those 5 beds in that 20/20 special. I remember DeAnna showing the 3 guys who got to stay with her in the house their room and it had only 3 beds in it. I bet the guys are staying in the house this season and Ali is staying there too or she's living in the bunkhouse or she's living off site somewhere. Just a guess!
    IF she is in the house - she is in the master bed-room - I doubt very much they would have Ali stay in the bunk-house - it is not the most comfortable of places to stay - and if not in the house - she is off-site -but close by
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3859247;
    IF she is in the house - she is in the master bed-room - I doubt very much they would have Ali stay in the bunk-house - it is not the most comfortable of places to stay - and if not in the house - she is off-site -but close by
    To me it seems like staying in the house with the guys makes the most sense. I don't know why they don't do it more. I think you would figure out faster who you wanted around and didn't. If you couldn't stand living with someone what makes you think you would want to marry them. Getting to see the good, bad, and ugly yet still loving the person anyway is the best approach in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3859253;
    To me it seems like staying in the house with the guys makes the most sense. I don't know why they don't do it more. I think you would figure out faster who you wanted around and didn't. If you couldn't stand living with someone what makes you think you would want to marry them. Getting to see the good, bad, and ugly yet still loving the person anyway is the best approach in my opinion.
    I would love to see Ali be in the house as well - would be different - hasnt been done for a long time - and as you said - the good - the bad - and the ugly as well LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3859257;
    I would love to see Ali be in the house as well - would be different - hasnt been done for a long time - and as you said - the good - the bad - and the ugly as well LOL
    The only reason I can see that TPTB would not want Ali in the same house with the guys is they would be afraid that the guys would always be on their best behavior and they need drama to have a show. TB wants as much fighting, leud behavior and trash talking as they can get. They don't want to see a bunch of choir boys.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3859259;
    The only reason I can see that TPTB would not want Ali in the same house with the guys is they would be afraid that the guys would always be on their best behavior and they need drama to have a show. TB wants as much fighting, leud behavior and trash talking as they can get. They don't want to see a bunch of choir boys.
    But - don't forget that Ali is the one who is there the least - she has daily dates to go on - and I doubt the guys will be singing in the choir for very long ROFL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

On Byron's season, the women stayed in the house and he was in a house by the pool, as was mentioned and that never stopped any drama from happening.
    In fact it must have been worse than what they showed us. He commented after the season was over that his dog thought what is going on why can't we get any sleep.
    I guess they had a lot of visitors.