Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: LRSC Field Reports

Re: LRSC Field Reports

Fabuloso photos!!! Loved the one with your caps, too. The men in shorts were your bonus for the undercover job.

I thought the Bachelorette usually lives in the mansion, and sometimes the guys live in the bunkhouse and optionally, some of them may get to stay with her in the mansion. Other times the guys stay offsite?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Mamaracci;3859226;

The picture of our hats is to prove we were really there.

Sorry, the people shots were hard to get ... only property shots. I2D and I had a great time sleuthing. Hopefully we'll be able to do it again before they leave So Cal.

Does anyone know where the Bachelorette lives while they're filming? If the bachelors are in the house, she's got to be off-site somewhere.
    - the hats - the mark of true sleuthers LOL

Usually the guys are in the bunk-house and the bachelorette is in the mansion - but......... when the bach's are in the house - the bach/ette is at another house - nearby - has been said that it is within a mile of the mansion
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Ah, I stand corrected! Could the other house be the one that Jake stayed in on his Bach season? We have screencaps of that one and it has some distinctive features...

Or am I having another brain warp?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3859232;
    Ah, I stand corrected! Could the other house be the one that Jake stayed in on his Bach season? We have screencaps of that one and it has some distinctive features...

Or am I having another brain warp?
    I believe that recent bach's stayed in a house - Andy - Matt - Jason and Jake from my crazy memory bank - not sure if all at the same one or not

ETA - actually I believe different houses - at least 2 or 3
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3859208;
    Great Job! This is so neat you got a picture of the car!

Showed my DH the pic (without any details) and he immediately said ""59 cadillac" ... great sleuthing every one!
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

FORT Fogey

Mamaracci-- all that's missing is the newspaper from the day of the "shoot"!! (I must admit my first thought was: "Oh no, they kidnapped 2 of the bachelors! ) GREAT JOB!!
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 03-20-2010 at 10:21 PM.

Sorry, the people shots were hard to get ... only property shots. I2D and I had a great time sleuthing. Hopefully we'll be able to do it again before they leave So Cal.

Does anyone know where the Bachelorette lives while they're filming? If the bachelors are in the house, she's got to be off-site somewhere.

These are Amazing! The pictures are beautiful! Thanks guys for doing this. Sounds like you had a blast!

During the past 2 seasons of the Bachelorette, she stayed in the Mansion and the guys stayed in the Bunkhouse at the mansion. However, this season the guys could be staying in the mansion with Ali just to change things up a bit. That I can recall, only Byron (S6) Bachelor is the only one of the 19 Bachelor/ettes who lived in the same house with the gals/guys. He brought his dog with him, which is probably a good thing.

Do we have any reason to believe that the guys are staying in the mansion this season? It's possible. Ali did say she might do some things different than other seasons. Knowing Ali, the guys are probably living in the mansion and she's living in the Bunkhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3859237;
    During the past 2 seasons of the Bachelorette, she stayed in the Mansion and the guys stayed in the Bunkhouse at the mansion. However, this season the guys could be staying in the mansion with Ali just to change things up a bit. That I can recall, only Byron (S6) Bachelor is the only one of the 19 Bachelor/ettes who lived in the same house with the gals/guys. He brought his dog with him, which is probably a good thing.

Do we have any reason to believe that the guys are staying in the mansion this season? It's possible. Ali did say she might do some things different than other seasons. Knowing Ali, the guys are probably living in the mansion and she's living in the Bunkhouse.
    During te 20/20 show - when Melissa was giving the tour of the house - she was in a bedroom - 5 beds - made mention that they were getting the mansion readied for filming and folks living there........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3859233;
    I believe that recent bach's stayed in a house - Andy - Matt - Jason and Jake from my crazy memory bank - not sure if all at the same one or not

ETA - actually I believe different houses - at least 2 or 3
    Maybe the fact that the on-location! sleuthers saw the basketball hoop means that the guys are staying in the bunkhouse or the mansion, and maybe its exact location closer to one or the other means something? Or would they have the hoop there for the crew (breaks and off-time)?

I actually got an adrenaline rush from reading the latest field report, and an even bigger rush from looking at the photos! Yes, that is sad.

So cool!

Anyway, Jake's place had that glass annex with the wooden slatted roof, and the pool, of course. It's just something to throw into the mix for the possibility of Ali staying elsewhere-but-where.