Page 99 of 130 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Reb;3866384;
    I could be wrong, but Ty might not go home right away even if he has been eliminated. I know he went to Mississippi State but, if I were free to go and happened to be as close to the NIT basketball tourney as he is, I think I would try and get tickets to the Ole Miss game tonight. Even though the two schools are huge rivals, when one or the other is taking part in something like the NIT, fans from both schools usually pay attention. I hope he is still in the show myself. The theboies has acouple of good sources on Ty so I would assume he is still in NYC.
    One thing to remember is Ali taught a mens basket ball group as well. So just maybe TPTB got tickets for Ali and the guys or even just one. Now that would make it a remarkable date.

I also think they are leaving to go shoot somewhere else. In Jake's season they were at the campground/vineyard then moved onto San Fran. In Jillian's they went from Vancouver to the ski lodge (can't remember exact location) to the train trip.

They should come to the Philadelphia area.. it's going to hit almost 80 this weekend

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3866386;
    I know this sounds stupid, but when I first saw the picture, I thought that Ali was the blonde in the left corner because she too has a backpack over her shoulder ... since nobody mentioned it, I just assumed I was wrong.
    I took a closer look at the blonde girl's shoes ... do they look like Ali's black and white sneakers peeking out from under her pant leg?
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Fort Liberty

[QUOTE=happy2bme;3866401;]
    Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3866383;
    Ty's fb posted a bio of Ty. Sounds like a good fish to come out of the sea.

TY's BIO: Ty Brown is originally from Booneville Mississippi and currently resides in Nashville Tennessee. Ty is very close with his family and makes frequent trips to Booneville to see his parents and twin brothers Chad and Chase. Ty played football for Booneville High School and has a B.S. in Marketing from Mississippi State University. Ty's hobbies include listening to music, attending concerts, two steppin', skiing, hunting, riding four-wheelers, hanging with his yellow Labrador Retriever best friend, Paxton, and of course, singin' and strummin' on his six string. Ty's passion has always been in entertainment. He has performed on stage at various music festivals and venues in and around Tennessee including playing at the world famous Tootsies on Broadway in dowtown Nashville. If you've ever had the pleasure of being around Ty, you know that he loves to crack a joke to make you laugh and is rarely seen without a smile on his face. Ty is the type of guy that would take his shirt off his back for you. He's a loyal friend, an honest and hard worker, and a loving son and brother.[/QUOTE

I just love knowing all this info before the show airs. I love Ty's fb fan page. He has so much support and is genuinely a nice guy. Good-looking too. Ali is gonna fall in love with him. Hoping he gets a HTD. The only thing is this: how do you keep a whole town from coming out to support him while maintaining an air of privacy.
    It will have to be an extremly low profile to keep the folks there in Booneville from knowing what is going on. On the other hand Ty does live in Nashville now. Just wondering, do the HTD's happen in the town where the guy grew up and where his family lives, or could they possible meet the lucky couple in another place....say Nashville? I guess with Easter and the HTD's (sounds to much like STD's) coming up, we might see some of those eliminated and possibly an HTD or two in the guys home towns.

Just here to learn......

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3866386;
    I know this sounds stupid, but when I first saw the picture, I thought that Ali was the blonde in the left corner because she too has a backpack over her shoulder ... since nobody mentioned it, I just assumed I was wrong.
    What I noticed about that blond is that she is looking back like there was more action coming out the door.... If those guys were the only action and she was just an onlooker, I would think she would be pointing and whispering with her friend next to her.....OR could those 2 women be "handlers"?? Do the guys have women handlers?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866335;
    The guy who took the pic said they were "videotaping each other like teenyboppers" so I think the guy with the camera is a bachelor.
    Ditto. We shall see.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Just wondering... could the guy in the red jacket getting into the van be Ty?

[QUOTE=Ole Reb;3866409;]
    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3866401;

It will have to be an extremly low profile to keep the folks there in Booneville from knowing what is going on. On the other hand Ty does live in Nashville now. Just wondering, do the HTD's happen in the town where the guy grew up and where his family lives, or could they possible meet the lucky couple in another place....say Nashville? I guess with Easter and the HTD's (sounds to much like STD's) coming up, we might see some of those eliminated and possibly an HTD or two in the guys home towns.
    Good one, Ole Reb! Oh man, I'm calling the hometown dates STD's, from now on!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866726;
    Just wondering... could the guy in the red jacket getting into the van be Ty?

I thought of that also. Now whether or not anyone in the know looked that closely I could not answer that. I can tell you Miss. colors are wine. But here is a picture that might make you go oh my. It is obvious he can't be hidden very well. So my take would be he is already in the van, or not in view of the picture. He's definately everyone's teddy bear. A couple things I was told, the guy in the plaid shirts, hair wasn't long enough besides his size. And they were told to expect to be gone up to 10 weeks.

Last edited by theboies; 03-30-2010 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3866797;
    I thought of that also. Now whether or not anyone in the know looked that closely I could not answer that. I can tell you Miss. colors are wine. But here is a picture that might make you go oh my. It is obvious he can't be hidden very well. So my take would be he is already in the van, or not in view of the picture. He's definately everyone's teddy bear. A couple things I was told, the guy in the plaid shirts, hair wasn't long enough besides his size. And they were told to expect to be gone up to 10 weeks.

That picture should come with a warning. Wow.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series