Page 98 of 130 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3866337;
    I looked at the pic again and I think they were packing up to leave the location. There's a panel truck in front of the van which looks like it has lighting and filming equipment in it - maybe they were packing everything up from the Andaz to go somewhere else? If they were changing venues, it makes sense as to why the guys would be filming each other since the cameras were probably in the process of getting put away.
    This makes the most sense to me.
    I don't think they were leaving the RC from the night before, and I don't think they'd use that type of transportation for a date.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866335;
    The guy who took the pic said they were "videotaping each other like teenyboppers" so I think the guy with the camera is a bachelor.
    IDK, but what noobsleuth said is actually making sense to me -- if the guys were acting like teenyboppers, then wouldn't they be hamming it up for their buddy if he was holding a camera?? Instead they're all hunched over as they head to the van and noone's looking at him.

I could buy that camera guy is not a bachelor...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I wasn't convinced the guy with the camera was one of the guys either, but the more I look at that picture, it does look like he may possibly have a backpack on as well.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3866263;
    No Ty is not home yet. He could either be in the van already, may not of come outside yet, or is somewhere else.
    If Ty is not home yet, then he's still there. He's had time to get home even if the RC was Saturday, which I think it was. Let us know if you hear anything.

Well, I don't know though. Didn't a former contestant say they stayed in their hotel for a day or two after being eliminated before they went home?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866335;
    The guy who took the pic said they were "videotaping each other like teenyboppers" so I think the guy with the camera is a bachelor.
    Yes, I think he looks like Kirk. He also has a backpack over his right shoulder.
    Last edited by richmondrose; 03-30-2010 at 07:59 PM.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3866337;
    I looked at the pic again and I think they were packing up to leave the location. There's a panel truck in front of the van which looks like it has lighting and filming equipment in it - maybe they were packing everything up from the Andaz to go somewhere else? If they were changing venues, it makes sense as to why the guys would be filming each other since the cameras were probably in the process of getting put away.
    Maybe the producers changed their plans and they were going somewhere else for a few days since the weather was going to be bad in NYC for the next couple of days.

FORT Regular

according to the original message, Ali was in the lobby with them and then they all got into the van and "zoomed" away. so where is Ali?? is she already in the van?? could other of the guys be in there with her already??

FORT Fanatic

Ty's fb posted a bio of Ty. Sounds like a good fish to come out of the sea.

TY's BIO: Ty Brown is originally from Booneville Mississippi and currently resides in Nashville Tennessee. Ty is very close with his family and makes frequent trips to Booneville to see his parents and twin brothers Chad and Chase. Ty played football for Booneville High School and has a B.S. in Marketing from Mississippi State University. Ty's hobbies include listening to music, attending concerts, two steppin', skiing, hunting, riding four-wheelers, hanging with his yellow Labrador Retriever best friend, Paxton, and of course, singin' and strummin' on his six string. Ty's passion has always been in entertainment. He has performed on stage at various music festivals and venues in and around Tennessee including playing at the world famous Tootsies on Broadway in dowtown Nashville. If you've ever had the pleasure of being around Ty, you know that he loves to crack a joke to make you laugh and is rarely seen without a smile on his face. Ty is the type of guy that would take his shirt off his back for you. He's a loyal friend, an honest and hard worker, and a loving son and brother.

Fort Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3866373;
    If Ty is not home yet, then he's still there. He's had time to get home even if the RC was Saturday, which I think it was. Let us know if you hear anything.

Well, I don't know though. Didn't a former contestant say they stayed in their hotel for a day or two after being eliminated before they went home?
    I could be wrong, but Ty might not go home right away even if he has been eliminated. I know he went to Mississippi State but, if I were free to go and happened to be as close to the NIT basketball tourney as he is, I think I would try and get tickets to the Ole Miss game tonight. Even though the two schools are huge rivals, when one or the other is taking part in something like the NIT, fans from both schools usually pay attention. I hope he is still in the show myself. The theboies has acouple of good sources on Ty so I would assume he is still in NYC.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by moonmyyst;3866381;
    according to the original message, Ali was in the lobby with them and then they all got into the van and "zoomed" away. so where is Ali?? is she already in the van?? could other of the guys be in there with her already??
    I know this sounds stupid, but when I first saw the picture, I thought that Ali was the blonde in the left corner because she too has a backpack over her shoulder ... since nobody mentioned it, I just assumed I was wrong.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.