Page 97 of 130 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866114;
    Here's another pic of Tyler Morrow, from December, so I think it may be more recent than his LinkedIn pic.
    Still no word on if he's home yet.

Oh, he's got beautiful eyes. I would totally fall for him.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3866301;
    Thank you so much!

I counted six guys that could be bachelors. There seemed to be the top of a head behind the guy with the camera. Is that what you guys are seeing? So the F9 were cut down to the F6 and those are the ones we see in that picture right?

I count 6 men too. The 6th being blocked by the guy with the white cap. If you closely, there are a pair of light blue jeans barely visible when you look at the ground in front of him. Also, that looks like a Ford Econoline van that would hold about 8 people.

Now, are those the remaining 6??

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3866307;
    I count 6 men too. The 6th being blocked by the guy with the white cap. If you closely, there are a pair of light blue jeans barely visible when you look at the ground in front of him. Also, that looks like a Ford Econoline van that would hold about 8 people.

Now, are those the remaining 6??
    I think the light blue jeans belong to the guy with the beard.

FORT Fanatic

Also the guy at the van in the wine colored shirt. It looks like you can see a white tag hanging from a back pack by the door frame between the two doors.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3866312;
    I think the light blue jeans belong to the guy with the beard.
    Still only see 4.

Man with the camera is not a bachelor. The guys are not even giving him the time of day. The are actually looking down as they walk by him.

And scruffy guy that looks like a castaway behind the white baseball cap guy is not a bachelor either. Unless Ali is into the bearded woodsman unkempt look.

There are 8 million people on the island of Manhattan ... not every man in the photo has to be a bachelor... just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3866324 View Post
    Still only see 4.

Man with the camera is not a bachelor. The guys are not even giving him the time of day. The are actually looking down as they walk by him.

And scruffy guy that looks like a castaway behind the white baseball cap guy is not a bachelor either. Unless Ali is into the bearded woodsman unkempt look.

There are 8 million people on the island of Manhattan ... not every man in the photo has to be a bachelor... just saying.
    Maybe he's the Vienna of the season that no one can stand.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3866327;
    Maybe he's the Vienna of the season that no one can stand.
    HAHAHAHA! maybe

Just to clarify, I am not trying to prove anything one way or another. All I am saying is that yes, while I see 6 men in that photo I do not think they are all contestants on the show. Again just an opinion from another set of eyes!

Could the six guys assuming they are all bachelors be going on a group date and the other remaining ones were getting ready for a date with Ali that night. Maybe even the next day?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3866329;
    HAHAHAHA! maybe

Just to clarify, I am not trying to prove anything one way or another. All I am saying is that yes, while I see 6 men in that photo I do not think they are all contestants on the show. Again just an opinion from another set of eyes!
    The guy who took the pic said they were "videotaping each other like teenyboppers" so I think the guy with the camera is a bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866335;
    The guy who took the pic said they were "videotaping each other like teenyboppers" so I think the guy with the camera is a bachelor.
    I looked at the pic again and I think they were packing up to leave the location. There's a panel truck in front of the van which looks like it has lighting and filming equipment in it - maybe they were packing everything up from the Andaz to go somewhere else? If they were changing venues, it makes sense as to why the guys would be filming each other since the cameras were probably in the process of getting put away.