Page 96 of 130 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866186;
    I think the general idea is that that pic is of the F6, so if Ty's not in the pic, he's not in the F6. Any word on if he's shown up at home yet?
    I don't think all 6 of them are in that picture... I saw 4. The other two either being in the van or still in the building. JMO ... it is possible Ty is still there.

haha we don't even know if there were 6 maybe there is 8 maybe 10 who knows. We won't until the list of guys come out...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3866238;
    I don't think all 6 of them are in that picture... I saw 4. The other two either being in the van or still in the building. JMO ... it is possible Ty is still there.

haha we don't even know if there were 6 maybe there is 8 maybe 10 who knows. We won't until the list of guys come out...
    No Ty is not home yet. He could either be in the van already, may not of come outside yet, or is somewhere else.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3865252;
    She's a friend of Craig's. Her name is Kasey Stelweck.
    The pic was taken in September in Philadelphia, the blogger guy PhillyChitChat took the pic and it was posted on his site.
    The girl in that picture has been identified as Ashliegh from Jake's season.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3866264;
    this is the picture that was being discussed

that is 100% definitely NOT ashleigh from jake's season. even if it weren't obvious by the face, she's 6" too short
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3866264;
    I don't know where you got that from, but the girl in the pic with Craig is NOT Ashleigh Hunt. Her name is Kasey Stelweck. It's on phillychitchat's blog.

"Kasey Stelweck and Craig Robinson catch a late night cocktail"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3866270;
    I don't know where you got that from, but the girl in the pic with Craig is NOT Ashleigh Hunt. Her name is Kasey Stelweck. It's on phillychitchat's blog.

"Kasey Stelweck and Craig Robinson catch a late night cocktail"
    Glad you clarified that as I thought I was going blind.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

FORT Fanatic

I just relooked at the NYC photo number 2. It looks as if they All Have Backpacks with them. The guy taking the picture has a navy blue back pack behind him. The strap has slid down on his arm by his elbow. The guy in the plaid shirt is actually looking in his backpack. You can see part of it under his left elbow below the back pack from the guy in the front of him. And you can see something being propped up against his body from his right arm and elbow. I can not tell if that is part of a back pack or jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3866286;
    I just relooked at the NYC photo number 2. It looks as if they All Have Backpacks with them. The guy taking the picture has a navy blue back pack behind him. The strap has slid down on his arm by his elbow. The guy in the plaid shirt is actually looking in his backpack. You can see part of it under his left elbow below the back pack from the guy in the front of him. And you can see something being propped up against his body from his right arm and elbow. I can not tell if that is part of a back pack or jacket.

Can someone please post this picture in the No Discussion screencaps thread? I want to look at it agian. Thanks,
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3866294;
    Can someone please post this picture in the No Discussion screencaps thread? I want to look at it agian. Thanks,
    I just posted it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3866298;
    I just posted it for you.

Thank you so much!

I counted six guys that could be bachelors. There seemed to be the top of a head behind the guy with the camera. Is that what you guys are seeing? So the F9 were cut down to the F6 and those are the ones we see in that picture right?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."