Page 94 of 130 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3865140;
    Also - apart from the height, Craig strikes me as being well, not so tonned. The 2 SCs/pics I saw of him he slouched slightly and seemed to be a bit softer in the middle. This guy has broad shoulders and great back muscles. The two don't quite line up (to me at least). No offense to Craig or anyone else but he just doesn't seem as buff as that guy (or for that matter, any of the guys) in this picture.
    I would think that most of the contestants (and leads) would prep by adopting a workout regimen (if they didn't already have one) upon applying or being scouted.

I don't know how old the other photos of Craig are. The one that I recall--I think he wasn't slouching but shrinking his height down because the girl was so short. Who knows, maybe the photographer told him to do that to "get into the picture". Which would be silly, since the photographer could have stepped back or zoomed out.

Whoever it is needs to get jeans that aren't so baggy in the <ahem> butt. I wouldn't care in real life (gosh knows that baggy clothes are more comfortable), but on TV for maximum viewing pleasure...
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

He may have flattened his tummy some prior to the show but his posture is not going to change all that much.
    The other SC which has been identified as Craig is prior to the meet and greet in the hotel lobby and there too he is slouching.
    Obviously I could be wrong but guy#2 from the RHS NY pic does not strike me as Craig at all.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Initally, I thought it was Craig just from his posture alone. In the sc taken from the hotel he had the same slouch. The hairline just seemed a little different. Maybe it has grown some. We also have another pic of him with the same slouch.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3865149;
    He may have flattened his tummy some prior to the show but his posture is not going to change all that much.
    The other SC which has been identified as Craig is prior to the meet and greet in the hotel lobby and there too he is slouching.
    Obviously I could be wrong but guy#2 from the RHS NY pic does not strike me as Craig at all.
    Just because the guy in the lobby is slouching doesn't make him Craig. It looks nothing like him. Craig's gotta be at least 6'4" and in that pic there are two guys who are even taller than him. How many 6'4" + guys is Ali getting? I reallly don't think Craig is in that pic in the lobby OR the pic of the guys in NYC. Unless Craig is already home and told his buddy that it was him in that pic, I can't see how anybody would know. There's nothing about that guy in the NYC pic that would be identifiable to me.

Here is something funny... Craig's friend from work that posted about him being on the show in the first place has just become a fan of Ty Brown Bachelorette!!! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3865164;
    Here is something funny... Craig's friend from work that posted about him being on the show in the first place has just become a fan of Ty Brown Bachelorette!!! haha
    I saw that too.
    Even his wife made fun of him a little bit for that.

I'm behind..... do we know WHO is the short blonde gal in that pic?
    Last edited by MayJ; 03-29-2010 at 03:38 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3865250;
    I'm behind..... do we know WHO is the short blonde gal in that pic?
    She's a friend of Craig's. Her name is Kasey Stelweck.
    The pic was taken in September in Philadelphia, the blogger guy PhillyChitChat took the pic and it was posted on his site.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3865049;
    Please help those of us who are trying to follow along. Which one is confirmed, and how? And only one is confirmed?
    Sorry, I should have clarified. Cape wrote an excellent post below yours to confirm who is on the show and how we know they are. I talked to one of Kirk's friends and he is 100% on the show. That is what I meant by I know of at least one bachelor that will be on this season.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3865252;
    She's a friend of Craig's. Her name is Kasey Stelweck.
    The pic was taken in September in Philadelphia, the blogger guy PhillyChitChat took the pic and it was posted on his site.
    Thanks! It's taking me forever to catch up all the threads..... I presume she's not a current GF? He has a kind face.... that may mean more than all the abs in the world if his characater follows suit