Page 93 of 130 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3864979;
    I know of one bachelor that has been confirmed. Unless, TPTB have the money to fool everyone and they have another set of 25 guys in hiding we have not seen. Now that would be a hoot to watch.
    Please help those of us who are trying to follow along. Which one is confirmed, and how? And only one is confirmed?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Kasey Kahl's friends have (anonymously) confirmed he is on the show

Ty Brown's friends have confirmed he is on the show and started a Facebook page for him - I have actually communicated with someone who knows him as have many others on here.

Tyler Morrow's family confirmed he was on the show on a facebook posting.

Someone who works with Craig has confirmed he is on the show.

In regards to Jonathan - people who know him believe he might have gone on the show, he had applied and arranged for the time off work, his family maintains he actually decided to use the time for an extended vacation once he was not chosen for the show.

Kirk Dewindt: it has ben confirmed by AbeVigoda (someone who knows him very well and posted on here) that Kirk is indeed on the show.

Thank you, cape!

I thought that it looked like Jonathan in the NYC group photo; we shall see!
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3864850;
    I wonder who they are going to portray as the crazy one this season? They tend to do that to at least one bachelor/bachelorette.
    Fleiss has said they have types that they specifically cast for. One type they cast is the career opportunist, Jessie C's picture was seen with this caption written under it. No one will eever forget Wes who is the epitome of this type. Who will it be this season, Jonathan the wetherman/commedian or Ty Brown the country singer or is it both or someone else???? Heck maybe they'll just do Wes flash backs during the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3865118;
    Fleiss has said they have types that they specifically cast for. One type they cast is the career opportunist, Jessie C's picture was seen with this caption written under it. No one will eever forget Wes who is the epitome of this type. Who will it be this season, Jonathan the wetherman/commedian or Ty Brown the country singer or is it both or someone else???? Heck maybe they'll just do Wes flash backs during the season.
    i doubt it will be him, he gets tv exposure every weekend and gets to show off silly morning newsman banter then
    _(Moo!)

FYI: Craig IS in the NYC photo, 2nd from the right

Quote Originally Posted by Eskwired;3865131;
    FYI: Craig IS in the NYC photo, 2nd from the right
    Are you sure? Is he really that tall? That guy has to be at least 6'4"-6'5"

also, have you heard if Craig's home yet?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3865136;
    Are you sure? Is he really that tall? That guy has to be at least 6'4"-6'5"

also, have you heard if Craig's home yet?
    Also - apart from the height, Craig strikes me as being well, not so tonned. The 2 SCs/pics I saw of him he slouched slightly and seemed to be a bit softer in the middle. This guy has broad shoulders and great back muscles. The two don't quite line up (to me at least). No offense to Craig or anyone else but he just doesn't seem as buff as that guy (or for that matter, any of the guys) in this picture.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3865140;
    Also - apart from the height, Craig strikes me as being well, not so tonned. The 2 SCs/pics I saw of him he slouched slightly and seemed to be a bit softer in the middle. This guy has broad shoulders and great back muscles. The two don't quite line up (to me at least). No offense to Craig or anyone else but he just doesn't seem as buff as that guy (or for that matter, any of the guys) in this picture.
    I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the right person but in the one picture wasn't he standing with a shorter girl? Could it be he was only slouching because of who he was taking the picture with but actually has really good posture?

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3865140;
    I think I get what you're saying, and I agree. This pic was taken at the beginning of September, though.

In 6 months time, knowing he was going to likely be seen with his shirt off in front of millions, he could've toned up. He IS as tall as the guy in the NYC pic, though. Even if that girl is only 5'0", she's wearing at least 3 inch heels and Craig looks to be about a foot taller than her. He's definitely a tall guy. I don't think I realized that before.

It could also just be the angle of the pic and the way he's standing with that girl that make him look not so toned.