Page 92 of 130 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

So as of right now, there has been no information from anywhere that any of our premium 6 are back home right ? Just checking.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Amazing to me that anyone would actually believe that his family does not know where he is. They are probably just respecting a "do not disclose" agreement. I'm already amazed at how many family members, to our credit, have already broken that agreement on this website, however, I know for fact that the producers do not want anyone leaking out who is or who is not on the show until it actually airs. I find it implausable that parents don't know where their responsible son, who has a profession and a great job, do not know where their son is. Apparently half of Houston already has a clue so why wouldn't they. I would have filed a missing persons report if my son were gone for 3 weeks without a word. Why would he want to keep it from them anyway? I'm sorry, but I just keep seeing this over and over on this website and cannot understand how so many people think that this could be true. Everything I've heard and seen about this young man appears to be above board. I've watched his Utube video and howled in laughter. My sixth sense tells me that he is probably still very connected to his family and could not pull off a stunt like that. I cannot imagine any of these young men doing such a thing or even wanting to.

It has been posted on here that Jonathan's family said he was not on the show. They know where he is and it is not with Ali.

We - a bunch of people who don't know him - have decided that we don't agree with that based on a picture of the back of some guy's head and b/c no one has seen him in Houston.

So I think that if we believe that Jonathan's family truly knows where he is - then unless we hear that they now feel otherwise - then Jonathan is not on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3864880;
    It has been posted on here that Jonathan's family said he was not on the show. They know where he is and it is not with Ali.

We - a bunch of people who don't know him - have decided that we don't agree with that based on a picture of the back of some guy's head and b/c no one has seen him in Houston.

So I think that if we believe that Jonathan's family truly knows where he is - then unless we hear that they now feel otherwise - then Jonathan is not on the show.
    That is a VERY good point - and applies to all of the guys as well - there is no absolute proof that any of the identified guys are on the show.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3864897;
    That is a VERY good point - and applies to all of the guys as well - there is no absolute proof that any of the identified guys are on the show.
    Wouldn't that be a hoot -- the cast reveal of 25 bachelors and NONE of them are the ones we've found.

But something made sleuthers THINK Jonathan was on the show....What was that? Sorry, I can't recall.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3864954;
    But something made sleuthers THINK Jonathan was on the show....What was that? Sorry, I can't recall.
    A poster said that he might be on the show a few weeks back. Then got word that he didn't make the final cut.

Than another poster came back the same week filming started saying that he had indeed left for the show.

I gotta say, though, if this guy in NYC with the other boys isn't Jonathan, he looks a LOT like him.

I agree I definitely think that it is Jonathan and that he is on the show
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3864964;
    A poster said that he might be on the show a few weeks back. Then got word that he didn't make the final cut.

Than another poster came back the same week filming started saying that he had indeed left for the show.

I gotta say, though, if this guy in NYC with the other boys isn't Jonathan, he looks a LOT like him.

.....not to mention he wasn't at work this weekend for his weather thing.
    I'll laugh my head off if none of these guys are on the show!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3864953;
    Wouldn't that be a hoot -- the cast reveal of 25 bachelors and NONE of them are the ones we've found.
    I know of one bachelor that has been confirmed. Unless, TPTB have the money to fool everyone and they have another set of 25 guys in hiding we have not seen. Now that would be a hoot to watch.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."