Page 91 of 130 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3864715;
    So Kacey has darker hair now? The picture that hate2love just posted was taken right before he went on the show. So could he be in the picture of all the guys in New York?
    He is still blond. He just didn't have the highlighted tips like in his photoshoot pics.
    He is not in the Malibu beach pic or the New York pic. We know this not just by him being a blond, but the guy is 6'4"

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3864715;
    So Kacey has darker hair now? The picture that hate2love just posted was taken right before he went on the show. So could he be in the picture of all the guys in New York?

His hair does seem darker than the previous pics we have of him but it is still dark blonde and very short and spikey. The only guy in the NY SC that looks as blonde as that is the guy already identified as Kirk. The others have dark hair. Even the guy with the 2-tonned Tshirt (right up front) seems to have darker hair though his seems the closest possible. What do you think ?

IMO - the only person from the fort-premium6 group that is definitely not there is Craig. The rest are all "possibles".

Wouldn't it be funny if in fact Craig and kasey are to be on a 2 on 1 date. Such polar opposites imo !
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

IDK--is it just me or are the pics of the potential contestants getting hotter and hotter?.

This is gonna be one hell of a show.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3864737;
    IDK--is it just me or are the pics of the potential contestants getting hotter and hotter?.

This is gonna be one hell of a show.
    I actually think Ali's season could bring in the highest ratings since Trista and Ryan. And I could see Kirk, Jonathan or Ty becoming the next Bachelor.

I can't get on the media thread either...

Tyler Morrow's mom lives in Helena, Montana so I would think that is where their date will be

If I had to pick which guy would be the next Bachelor - I would bet on Jonathan - because if he is on the show - he really is playing by the rules - which they really love in a Bachelor lead!

What is that old saying...don't put the cart before the horse? You guys already have the top 4? How did you come up with those names?

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3864834;
    What is that old saying...don't put the cart before the horse? You guys already have the top 4? How did you come up with those names?
    we are just speculating
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3864825;
    I can't get on the media thread either...

Tyler Morrow's mom lives in Helena, Montana so I would think that is where their date will be

If I had to pick which guy would be the next Bachelor - I would bet on Jonathan - because if he is on the show - he really is playing by the rules - which they really love in a Bachelor lead!
    cape do you know Jonathan personally by any chance?

I think maybe I'm confused about Jonathan. Didn't I read on here that Jonathan asked one of his gf to give him a reference for the show and he was still sleeping with her at the time and it hurt her feelings? Did I dream that or was that about someone else? That just stuck in my mind!

I don't know Jonathan - I do think that was him but I am not sure she was a girlfriend

We have heard that Jonathan told his family he was not on the show - but he does appear to be in the photos...so while we think he is there - I am not sure if his family knows or agrees
    Last edited by cape; 03-28-2010 at 10:22 PM.

I wonder who they are going to portray as the crazy one this season? They tend to do that to at least one bachelor/bachelorette.