Page 90 of 130 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Potential Contestants***

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3864651;
    Can someone give an approx of the F4-F6 and thier hometown's so I can see if I know someone that might help us scoop these places out? Thanks.

ETA: Cash made a list! Thanks for doing that
    Cash's list is current residences I believe.

Also, not sure if anyone wants to camp out in Framingham b/c it's not where Jon grew up, so I can't imagine that he'd take Ali out around there. (Besides there's not much to do there.) IF he gets a HTD, I could totally see them going out in Worcester (where Ali went to college) or in to Boston. Framingham is smack dab in the middle of both.

ETA: Sorry, guess Cash & I were posting at the same time-lol!
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 03-28-2010 at 05:17 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3864651;
    Can someone give an approx of the F4-F6 and thier hometown's so I can see if I know someone that might help us scoop these places out? Thanks.

ETA: Cash made a list! Thanks for doing that
    That list is of their current towns, not their hometowns.
    But I guess I can do one for that, too.

Kasey: Fresno, CA
    Craig: Honestly have NO clue where his hometown is. Maybe we should get on that.
    Tyler Morrow: Somebody said his family lives in Montana? Do they still live there?
    Jonathan: Framingham, MA
    Kirk: Green Bay, WI
    Ty Brown: Mississippi somewhere

Obviously, I've only been paying close attention to the guys I like.
    If yall can help fill in the blanks on where these boys are from that'd be wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3864655;
    I knew he was from Mass, but I didn't realize it was so close to Ali's hometown.
    I feel like they're going to have a lot in common.
    We definitely need to send out some spies.

Since Mass is up in the northeast, I'm thinking Jonathan will either have the first or last HTD, if he gets one at all and assuming nobody is from NYC. So that would be either 4/1 or 4/6. Don't they usually film in a circle around the states, or from one coast to the other?
    That's what I always thought!
    Right, it wouldn't make sense if Jonathon is in the middle as far as what we know now.....I wonder where in NY the 4/3 RC is going to be! Too many hotels to choose from!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3864661;
    That's what I always thought!
    Right, it wouldn't make sense if Jonathon is in the middle as far as what we know now....I wonder where in NY the 4/3 RC is going to be! Too many hotels to choose from!
    I'm not going near that one. Not yet anyways.
    There's a million places in NYC for them to film, even with caps it'll be hard to nail it down.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3864658;

Also, not sure if anyone wants to camp out in Framingham b/c it's not where Jon grew up, so I can't imagine that he'd take Ali out around there. (Besides there's not much to do there.) IF he gets a HTD, I could totally see them going out in Worcester (where Ali went to college) or in to Boston. Framingham is smack dab in the middle of both.

You don't think they would go where his mom is currently?

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3864658;

Isn't he from Canton, MA?
    His bio on the station site says he grew up there and that it's the headquarters of Dunkin' Donuts. I read an article that said whenever Ali goes home she always goes to Dunkin' Donuts for coffee. Maybe that could be a fun thing to do before meeting his family.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3864655;
    I knew he was from Mass, but I didn't realize it was so close to Ali's hometown.
    I feel like they're going to have a lot in common.
    We definitely need to send out some spies.

Since Mass is up in the northeast, I'm thinking Jonathan will either have the first or last HTD, if he gets one at all and assuming nobody is from NYC. So that would be either 4/1 or 4/6. Don't they usually film in a circle around the states, or from one coast to the other?
    Everything in MA is fairly close to each other. And, yes, I also think they'll have a lot in common. It's a small state...I'm sure they'd find they've done at least a few of the same things or visited the same places as kids. It (possibly) could be one of those "small world" moments, similar to when Travis met Sarah Stone.

ETA: Yes, I think they'd definitely go to his mom's house, but it's not the house or the area he grew up in. And, yes, he grew up in Canton but, seriously, how interesting could the headquarters of DD be? In MA., Dunkin Donuts are around every corner, so they're not a big deal. They're only a big deal when they're not around where you live.
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 03-28-2010 at 05:38 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3864660;
    That list is of their current towns, not their hometowns.
    But I guess I can do one for that, too.

Kasey: Fresno, CA
    Craig: Honestly have NO clue where his hometown is. Maybe we should get on that.
    Tyler Morrow: Somebody said his family lives in Montana? Do they still live there?
    Jonathan: Framingham, MA
    Kirk: Green Bay, WI
    Ty Brown: Mississippi somewhere

Obviously, I've only been paying close attention to the guys I like.
    If yall can help fill in the blanks on where these boys are from that'd be wonderful.
    I was just reading the FB fan page for Ty. Looks like his hometown may be Booneville, Mississippi. I have to say this guy has a lot of friends posting and wishing him luck. A lot of support! Sounds like a great guy. There were a few comments made that made me think they were talking about his family. If this is the case, I really hope he gets a hometown date!

I can't seem to find Ty's FB fan page. Can someone post the link or PM it to me? Thanks!!!
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

So Kacey has darker hair now? The picture that hate2love just posted was taken right before he went on the show. So could he be in the picture of all the guys in New York?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."